Amir Liaquat angry at Imran Khan

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My apologies Rajarawal bhai for mispronouncing your name. I agree with you and I am praying with you for not just us Pakistanis but for all of humanity as this is a global pandemic where people are dying and suffering every day. May Allah protect us all from this virus and may He heal who have already contracted this virus. Ameen.

I am glad that you can see how this PM is leading from the front on an unprecedented crisis that any country has faced. And I am sure you will appreciate even his efforts in the past for the poor such as sehat cards, ehsaas program, safe houses for the poor, etc. I am not saying he is perfect as no one is but he is far better than the elite mafia that hasn't done anything for the common man except lining their own pockets and creating assets globally for themselves and their cronies. Maybe time for some soul searching ... my friend.
No worries Brother, in this kind of situations there is no Siyasut at all.
This is time we have to look back to Allah. I am not super-naturalist but definitely appears like Allah has shook us hard. Let us all sit in front of him and pray for whole humanity and especially for our Maan Dhurti

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like to hear that. I pray to Allah for this to happen. Experts are negating this idea. And it did not work in sizzling summer in Australia (in January).
Well the number speaks for themselves.......its cold countries who are getting most effected........Australia number is relatively low.......even in America California and Florida are lesser effected

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well the number speaks for themselves.......its cold countries who are getting most effected........Australia number is relatively low.......even in America California and Florida are lesser effected
As I said I wish anything to happen. Somehow this time I am in half empty glass mode.
But I am on the view that we should get it, go through it and develop our immune system against this. That is what happened in the time of Spanish flue also.

rtabasum2

As I said I wish anything to happen. Somehow this time I am in half empty glass mode.
But I am on the view that we should get it, go through it and develop our immune system against this. That is what happened in the time of Spanish flue also.
Yes that is the way forward .........the herd immunity in controlled fashion......and that is why I think Pakistan will be OK.....in May we have very high temperatures 47 to 50 degree so will help.......read the below

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14631830

back to the future

Yes that is the way forward .........the herd immunity in controlled fashion......and that is why I think Pakistan will be OK.....in May we have very high temperatures 47 to 50 degree so will help.......read the below

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14631830
This is about SARS earlier version
Corona 19 is the latest and its behaviour in high temperature is yet to be established

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ameen. I agree with you 100%. I wish there are more people who think like you in our country. There is no doubt in my mind that Allah is unhappy from us and we must repent and ask for His mercy and forgiveness. Beshuk our Creator is Raheem and Kareem.

No worries Brother, in this kind of situations there is no Siyasut at all.
This is time we have to look back to Allah. I am not super-naturalist but definitely appears like Allah has shook us hard. Let us all sit in front of him and pray for whole humanity and especially for our Maan Dhurti