America's Nude community

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
?????yahaun pakistanis worried about mulk kae haalaat mulk koe looters sae kaesae buchana. Apnee zindagee koe kaesae behtur kurna. Covid 19 or allah sae mafee etc. Orr app sir nude colony wah wah are u pakistani u dont know we are mashallah muslims and above mentioned issues i mentioned are a priority are more important for pakistanis u r not aware of our culture beliefs n preferences???? Strange thread

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what celibacy and parda does to a society, it doesn't make it more modest, it makes it more tharki and frustrated.

There are societies in the world where woman can walk naked and no body will bother them or say anything to them but I Pakistan even women walking around wearing a tent are not safe from our tharki awam.

This is why policies should not be based on religions.

Admin, shouldn't it be blocked,.... a gay hi Molvion nay koi bacha nahin chora uper say....

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corona is caused by Virus not by nudity.
Yaar tu toe yae forum chore dae as your concept of islam is having girlfriend zina kaari alchol all ok. There are consequences severe consequences its in quran bible n ingeel all holy books do bad result sufferings in form of diseases earthquakes n calamities 90% members believe that as they are muslims. Tu jaa naa koiee orr liberal type forum u will not be able to change us muslims n pakistanis opinion jaa naa forum kee jaan chore dae

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just imagine what would happen to 1000 Billion fashion and clothing industry if everyone gone nude for a month.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah ...which is why those societies have a declining population and have to rely on socities with Tharki awam to provide them with Human Resources !

Grow up man !!

This is what celibacy and parda does to a society, it doesn't make it more modest, it makes it more tharki and frustrated.

There are societies in the world where woman can walk naked and no body will bother them or say anything to them but I Pakistan even women walking around wearing a tent are not safe from our tharki awam.

This is why policies should not be based on religions.

This is really shit. Admin, I am stopped to post any topic on the website because I saw a video on youtube posted here and asked people about the authenticity of the news the guy was telling on the video and you have blocked me to post any topic here.

Don't you see that this video topic does not fit in our society ??? I would rather say Rest in Peace Admin.