American Sikh Community thanks PM Imran for KartarPur corridor and Guru Nanak University

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haha....Lets have Sidhu running from West Punjab and Imran Khan from
East Punjab. Would you be surprised if they both win?.... ?
No I don't.
Pakistan is a peace loving country. Insha’Allah we’ll have friendly relationship with Khalistan

Didn't enjoy Dr Amarjit Singh talking in Urdu. Always enjoy when he talks in his native Punjabi language.
That being said and coming onto Baba Guru Nanak University, one thing is for sure that the University will have a Chair on Baba Guru Nanak. My suggestion to the government for its consideration would be to have the following chairs in addition:

1) Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
2) Allama Muhammad Iqbal.
3) Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Additionally, the government should also consider to have 2 more chairs:
a) Any revered Turkish icon.
b) Any revered Chinese icon.

What do you guys think??

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome to our Sikh brothers & sisters....Sat Sri Akal......
Please accept our heartful gratitude for your unconditional support worldwide to the genuine Kashmiri cause......We will never ever forget that.

Saboo

Didn't enjoy Dr Amarjit Singh talking in Urdu. Always enjoy when he talks in his native Punjabi language.
That being said and coming onto Baba Guru Nanak University, one thing is for sure that the University will have a Chair on Baba Guru Nanak. My suggestion to the government for its consideration would be to have the following chairs in addition:

3) Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

What do you guys think??
Good suggestion Dr. sahib, specially to have a chair on Chinese icon. People would then say," Ilm hasil karo chahay tumhein Pakistan jana paray" ?

Okara

3) Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

What do you guys think??
Dr Amerjit is my favorite and very vocal. I was expecting him on the inauguration but one local person told they decided not to send him as Indian might try to harm him and also exploit his visit to Pakistan as Dr Amerjit is pro Khalistani Sikh.

Dr Adam

Dr Amerjit is my favorite and very vocal. I was expecting him on the inauguration but one local person told they decided not to send him as Indian might try to harm him and also exploit his visit to Pakistan as Dr Amerjit is pro Khalistani Sikh.

You're right. He's the Executive Director Emeritus of Khalistan Movement.
Very well read..... following his daily shows on NY channel 84 for a while.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
پہلے 9 نومبر اقبال ڈے تھا اس دفعہ9 نومبر گُرو نانک ڈے ہے کیوں کیسی لگی تبدیلی؟؟

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
تحریک لبیک پاکستان کے سربراہ علامہ خادم حسین رضوی نے آج فرمایا کہ داتا گنج بخش علی ہجویری ؒ کے نام پر تو یونیورسٹی نہ بن سکی گرونانک کے نام پر یونیورسٹی بن گئی کیوں؟ مسلمانوں کا محسن تو داتا گنج بخش علی ہجویری ؒ ہے یہ تو اب قوم کو سوچنا چاہیے

chandaa

Pakistan is safe for minorities and they are allowed to worship freely. Well done Pakistan!