America will offer more to Pakistan as compare to CPEC - Haroon Rasheed..

Ali Sha

Oh feel good factor wali news. Massaged my ego. Can someone also speculate more oil in our deep seas? Aik hafta sukoon se guzr jayega apna.

Play off one against the other to get better deals. There are no friends, just aligned interests that change with circumstances.

Aslan

Oh yes, my daughter lives in US! how can i go against my masters!!!
Noora's sons are British nationals.Noora's money,property and businesses are in western countrie.That is why Noora has always been against Pakistan's armed forces.Countries are messed up when their armed forces are weakened and become impotent.

Aslan

Play off one against the other to get better deals. There are no friends, just aligned interests that change with circumstances.
China is a tried an dtest friend of Pakistan.America can never replace China.America always plays double games.It will be very naive to trust America.I am not advocating enmity with America.I hope Pakistan rememers American sanctions and embargo on arms to Pakistan.Trade with America is good but Pakistan should stand on its own feet and must not rely on American aid.

BrotherKantu

بابے کے ذلیل ہونے کے دن گئے
اب
ذلیل وخوار ہونے کے دن شروع

China is a tried an dtest friend of Pakistan.America can never replace China.America always plays double games.It will be very naive to trust America.I am not advocating enmity with America.I hope Pakistan rememers American sanctions and embargo on arms to Pakistan.Trade with America is good but Pakistan should stand on its own feet and must not rely on American aid.
China is not our friend, countries have no friends, they have interests. The Chinese interests are aligned with ours but as we have seen with the Chinese treatment of Uighurs, they are just as evil as the Inds, Americans and everyone else you care to name.

hassanattique

Brother you need to learn history, at one time China and Pakistan was going to war.China was tilted towards India but india fucked due to their ego and China came close to Pakistan. China didnt Veto to get Pakistan into FATF grey list so that they can have position of president in FATF. Its true there is no friends only self serving interest.

Aslan

China is not our friend, countries have no friends, they have interests. The Chinese interests are aligned with ours but as we have seen with the Chinese treatment of Uighurs, they are just as evil as the Inds, Americans and everyone else you care to name.
China has supported Pakistan in every international forum.Pakistan would have been in serious trouble without China's financial,political and military help.China's treatment of Uighurs can not be condoned but China has one party system and its government does not tolerate dissent.It shoots its non-Uighurs as well.America is using Uighur issue as political weapon to malign China.America has killed more innocent people around the world in recent history than any other country.Millions of civilians have been killed by America in illegal wars.
Brother you need to learn history, at one time China and Pakistan was going to war.China was tilted towards India but india fucked due to their ego and China came close to Pakistan. China didnt Veto to get Pakistan into FATF grey list so that they can have position of president in FATF. Its true there is no friends only self serving interest.
Can you provide any evidence or reference which shows Pakistan and China were close to going to war?.As far as I know Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognise China(PPRC) in 1951.All border issues with China were settled in 1962.Pakistan and China have been close firends since 1951.All countries have their own interests we know. China has not put sanctions on us like America.FATF is an American,Israeli and Indian conspiracy against Pakistan.We should be grateful to China for its help but We at the same time need to put our own house in order and stand on our own feet.

Eye on Pak

Is babay gandu ko apna pataa nahi lakkn America nay iss gamdu ko bataa diya hai kay whu kiya kernay walaa hai

hassanattique

Brother the settlement came when Pakistan helped china to get seat in UN. Chinese forces had entered into gilgit but general Ayub threathen them if they don’t withdraw then Pakistan will fight and they withdraw and then issues were settled.

Regarding FATF, i agree it is controlled by Americans and they use it as a tool to arm twist other nations but china was vetoing to add Pakistan on grey list, American made deal with chinese that if they dont veto china will be given presidency of FATF so after that china didn’t Veto the motion. Kindly don't be blind, in foreign relation there is no friend only interest.

China has supported Pakistan in every international forum.Pakistan would have been in serious trouble without China's financial,political and military help.China's treatment of Uighurs can not be condoned but China has one party system and its government does not tolerate dissent.It shoots its non-Uighurs as well.America is using Uighur issue as political weapon to malign China.America has killed more innocent people around the world in recent history than any other country.Millions of civilians have been killed by America in illegal wars.

Can you provide any evidence or reference which shows Pakistan and China were close to going to war?.As far as I know Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognise China(PPRC) in 1951.All border issues with China were settled in 1962.Pakistan and China have been close firends since 1951.All countries have their own interests we know. China has not put sanctions on us like America.FATF is an American,Israeli and Indian conspiracy against Pakistan.We should be grateful to China for its help but We at the same time need to put our own house in order and stand on our own feet.