America pressurising Pakistan government to hand over hero Ghazi Khalid

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is mein sazish wali Kia baat hay, America waley to ye baat nahi mantey, aik aadmi ka qatal hua hay wo American ka to wo to qatil mangein ge, ya in ko yaqeen dilana hoga keh qatil ko proper saza miley gi

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Is mein sazish wali Kia baat hay, America waley to ye baat nahi mantey, aik aadmi ka qatal hua hay wo American ka to wo to qatil mangein ge, ya in ko yaqeen dilana hoga keh qatil ko proper saza miley gi
Amercans dying of covid corona daily mind your business

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Since last 1400 years.
Not the place to grind your axe here and blame the actions of lunatic and brainwashed people on the religion itself. And if you have to scratch your itch because you can't sleep if you don'r and must grind your axe there are religions even 1000s of years older than Islam in whose name worst atrocities have been committed, don't be a disingenuous a.hole and not include them.

Vitamin_C

Moderate Muslims like you are just as guilty as the extremists because you choose to ignore the teachings that makes people do these things and deny how widespread these beliefs are in the Muslim world especially Pakistan where people like this are declared Ghazi.

Why aren't Jains killing people for blasphemy? Its not just about fundamentalists its about the fundamentals of the religion itself.

Not the place to grind your axe here and blame the actions of lunatic and brainwashed people on the religion itself. And if you have to scratch your itch because you can't sleep if you don'r and must grind your axe there are religions even 1000s of years older than Islam in whose name worst atrocities have been committed, don't be a disingenuous a.hole and not include them.

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
What Judge was doing since 2 years??? when he was admitting his sin continuously...

Tareekh pe Tareekh......?????

When there is a law and evidences, why so much delay in decision???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Moderate Muslims like you are just as guilty as the extremists because you choose to ignore the teachings that makes people do these things and deny how widespread these beliefs are in the Muslim world especially Pakistan where people like this are declared Ghazi.

Why aren't Jains killing people for blasphemy? Its not just about fundamentalists its about the fundamentals of the religion itself.
Like I said go grind your axe somewhere else, or at the very least be honest about it.

Vitamin_C

Okay maybe I am being a bit harsh. In this soecific incident I will agree that both the victim and killer were mentally ill.

But I am not talking about the killer. I am saying there are many sane people in Pakistan who support these killings, even young people like Waqar Zaka and Shahroze Sabzwari. These are not uneducated Mullahs, they had the luxury to go to high end private schools and are considered cream of society.

Then you have Moderate Muslims who completely deny Islamic teachings from where people like Mumtaz Qadri get their ideas and why so many Pakistanis call them Ghazi and Shaheed.

You have to admit its not an issue if fundamentalism but an issue of fundamentals. Otherwise why dont extremist Jains kill people?

If you deny the main problem then how will we try to solve it? Its the moderate Muslims that are confusing the Western World about how dangerous and prevalent these ideas are?

One by one we will send a message to all western foreign embassies in Pakistan about all the people posting in support of these killings so they never get a visa to US, Europe or any Western country. Most of these people are educated priveledged Pakistanis.

Like I said go grind your axe somewhere else, or at the very least be honest about it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Okay maybe I am being a bit harsh. In this soecific incident I will agree that both the victim and killer were mentally ill.

But I am not talking about the killer. I am saying there are many sane people in Pakistan who support these killings, even young people like Waqar Zaka and Shahroze Sabzwari. These are not uneducated Mullahs, they had the luxury to go to high end private schools and are considered cream of society.

Then you have Moderate Muslims who completely deny Islamic teachings from where people like Mumtaz Qadri get their ideas and why so many Pakistanis call them Ghazi and Shaheed.

You have to admit its not an issue if fundamentalism but an issue of fundamentals. Otherwise why dont extremist Jains kill people?

If you deny the main problem then how will we try to solve it? Its the moderate Muslims that are confusing the Western World about how dangerous and prevalent these ideas are?

One by one we will send a message to all western foreign embassies in Pakistan about all the people posting in support of these killings so they never get a visa to US, Europe or any Western country. Most of these people are educated priveledged Pakistanis.
There is no fundamentalism in Islam. Can't blame it for people misusing and abusing it, or even totally failing to understand it and start following some twisted messed up interpretation someone came up to forward their political agenda. It's totally the fault of the people who claim to follow it but really don't bother to learn anything of it.

And you know what I hate even more than that, is people like you who use that stupidity to forward your own biased agenda.

Vitamin_C

Their interpretation is wrong according to you and your interpretation is wrong according to them. The problem is that those interpretations exist and there is no shortage of people who will act on them thinking they are doing the right thing. And I think you are complicit in it for not pointing out the elephant in the room, but rather you are condemning people who point out the problem.

Celebrities tweeted in favor of the killers, they are neither insane nor uneducated mullahs. Govt of Pakistan has laws against blasphemy, these laws create an environment in which even the lives of falsely accused to be destroyed. In defense of all this your reply is that it is wrong interpretation and i am the bad one for pointing out the issue. Sharam Karo.

Why Jains don't wrongly interpret their teachings? Because no such things exist in their religion. Islamic history is full of assassinations, executions, collective punishment and other mistreatment of prisoners of war, poets and other literary critics like Asma Bint Marwan, Abu Afak and Al Nadr

(Asma Bint Marwan was killed while breast feeding her baby by a man who took law into his own hands) Later Muhammad supported his action.

There is no fundamentalism in Islam. Can't blame it for people misusing and abusing it, or even totally failing to understand it and start following some twisted messed up interpretation someone came up to forward their political agenda. It's totally the fault of the people who claim to follow it but really don't bother to learn anything of it.

And you know what I hate even more than that, is people like you who use that stupidity to forward your own biased agenda.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Their interpretation is wrong according to you and your interpretation is wrong according to them. The problem is that those interpretations exist and there is no shortage of people who will act on them thinking they are doing the right thing. And I think you are complicit in it for not pointing out the elephant in the room, but rather you are condemning people who point out the problem.

Celebrities tweeted in favor of the killers, they are neither insane nor uneducated mullahs. Govt of Pakistan has laws against blasphemy, these laws create an environment in which even the lives of falsely accused to be destroyed. In defense of all this your reply is that it is wrong interpretation and i am the bad one for pointing out the issue. Sharam Karo.

Why Jains don't wrongly interpret their teachings? Because no such things exist in their religion. Islamic history is full of assassinations, executions, collective punishment and other mistreatment of prisoners of war, poets and other literary critics like Asma Bint Marwan, Abu Afak and Al Nadr

(Asma Bint Marwan was killed while breast feeding her baby by a man who took law into his own hands) Later Muhammad supported his action.

Sometimes you are obsessed with bulls and sometimes you're obsessed with jains? Whats up with that? And just as I don't expect every non zionist jew to make it a point to condemn every act committed by zionist Israelis because if he/she did, there wouldn't be enough hours in the day and similarly I'm not going to keep pointing out flaws in other peoples beliefs 24/7. I do it when I can, this forum is littered with such posts of mine.

So stop acting like the typical western Islamophobe ( Believe me I've interacted with SO many that I know one when I see one ) oh if you don't condemn it then you must condone it.

What do you think? Just because you live in Kanayda now and have become an apostate you think people will not associate you with this? No matter what you do, where you go you will always be a hyphenated citizen i.e Pakistani-xyz or Pakistani-Abc. So do you spend the entire day 'splainin' yourself to your gora friends that you have nothing to do with what happens in Pakistan?

When you have a logical argument or POV let me know. Because I'm too old to be dealing with typical Islamophobic shit, aint nobody got time for that!

Vitamin_C

Your reply has neither sir nor pair. I am not asking you to condemn it, I am asking you to address the problem which you are shamefully avoiding. Anyone who names the problem is labeled an Islamophobe.

You cant hide all the people that were ordered to be killed by Muhammad or the killings that he approved of. People read these hadith and they act upon them by taking matters in their own hand. And here you are with your hawai bongian that this is not Islamic, hence I said people like you are part of the problem for ignoring the actual problem.

As you thinking that I am not associated with Pakistan... Where do you think of these hawai bongis? Anyone I talk to I dont say I am Australian or Canadian I always reply I am Pakistani. The reason why I raise these issues is because I know they are bringing down Pakistan and I am doing my part by raising my voice against ideologies that harm Pakistan.

Sometimes you are obsessed with bulls and sometimes you're obsessed with jains? Whats up with that? And just as I don't expect every non zionist jew to make it a point to condemn every act committed by zionist Israelis because if he/she did, there wouldn't be enough hours in the day and similarly I'm not going to keep pointing out flaws in other peoples beliefs 24/7. I do it when I can, this forum is littered with such posts of mine.

So stop acting like the typical western Islamophobe ( Believe me I've interacted with SO many that I know one when I see one ) oh if you don't condemn it then you must condone it.

What do you think? Just because you live in Kanayda now and have become an apostate you think people will not associate you with this? No matter what you do, where you go you will always be a hyphenated citizen i.e Pakistani-xyz or Pakistani-Abc. So do you spend the entire day 'splainin' yourself to your gora friends that you have nothing to do with what happens in Pakistan?

When you have a logical argument or POV let me know. Because I'm too old to be dealing with typical Islamophobic shit, aint nobody got time for that!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your reply has neither sir nor pair. I am not asking you to condemn it, I am asking you to address the problem which you are shamefully avoiding. Anyone who names the problem is labeled an Islamophobe.

You cant hide all the people that were ordered to be killed by Muhammad or the killings that he approved of. People read these hadith and they act upon them by taking matters in their own hand. And here you are with your hawai bongian that this is not Islamic, hence I said people like you are part of the problem for ignoring the actual problem.

As you thinking that I am not associated with Pakistan... Where do you think of these hawai bongis? Anyone I talk to I dont say I am Australian or Canadian I always reply I am Pakistani. The reason why I raise these issues is because I know they are bringing down Pakistan and I am doing my part by raising my voice against ideologies that harm Pakistan.
Well it's not my problem if these idiots think they have the same rights as the Prophet of God or that they can do the things he was ordained to do in the quest for establishing Islam. And Hadith is nothing but history, and like history it can be wrong, completely fabricated or be laced with the writers own bias. Hadith is not holy scripture. Unfortunately it is seen as such fore mentioned people.

And 40 years of brainwashing by the jahil mullahs half funded by Saudi wahabis and half funded by Irani tyreheads is not going to go away overnight. Many many like me, specially from the younger and educated generation are trying to educated others to break away from the grasp of these sectarian mullahs and go back to the original deen and teachings.

But of course I'm the part of the problem because I don't condemn Islam for the "violent religion" it is, eh?

But you're not an Islamophobe, oh lord no, how can that be even remotely possibly right, but in reality you are the textbook definition of an Islamophobe

Islamophobe : a person with a dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

So if the cap fits, wear it. Not a single opportunity goes by here that you don't display that huge anti Islam chip on your shoulder you have.

And I've told you before I hold nothing against you for leaving Islam because you grew up in Pakistan and probably learned Islam from these mullah and moulvi types or even your own parents and elders who were a product of such. Just the same as the majority of youth in Iran has apostated because the mullah culture is even stronger their and I have talked to a few and they say if this is Islam we don't want it. And fortunately that is not Islam.

I hate to say it but Pakistan is probably the worst place where non shia Islam is practiced. Because 80% of what is followed in Pakistan really isn't Islam. Mostly its just symbolism without any real knowledge of it.

Vitamin_C

Yes that must be the dictionary definition of Islamophobe and according to that definition I am not an Islamophobe. I have no problem with Muslims or Islam but with certain teachings in Islam.

Your definition of Islamophobe is this: Anyone who criticize any teaching or concept of Islam no matter how justified is an Islamophobe.

Islamophobe : a person with a dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Well it's not my problem if these idiots think they have the same rights as the Prophet of God ... 40 years of brainwashing by the jahil mullahs half funded by Saudi wahabis and half funded by Irani tyreheads is not going to go away overnight. Many many like me, specially from the younger and educated generation are trying to educated others to break away from the grasp of these sectarian mullahs and go back to the original deen and teachings.
What makes you think that you have a better grasp of Islam than the "jahil mullahs" you decry?