America expects new "September 11 attacks" - this time in the form of natural disasters

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
America expects new "September 11 attacks" - this time in the form of natural disasters, such forecast was voiced by American deputy secretary of defense Paul Stockton who is in charge of security at Pentagon. He calls them "complex catastrophes" and notes that they will have a "cascading effects", including social and political consequences, writes the Newsweek.

In case of an apocalyptic disaster, Stockton is making plans that could drastically change the lives of millions of Americans. He models disasters that can destroy tens of thousands of people, undermine the economy, and make a huge gap in national security. "And the terrorist who will be responsible for these atrocities is Mother Nature", indicates the newspaper.

The deputy minister and other experts have no doubt: a disaster, more destructive than Hurricane Katrina, will definitely occur. Global warming and rising sea levels already generate more powerful hurricanes and more dangerous and extensive storms, says the author. The problem is that the areas in the way of natural disasters are densely populated, as more people move to metropolitan areas, located on the coast, the experts explain.

There is an even direr scenario than the March earthquake in Japan, which led to a tsunami and an accident at a power plant, writes the American weekly. Thus, in winter 1811-1812, there was a series of strong earthquakes north of Memphis. The Mississippi River flowed back then, river banks began to fall down, and new lakes were formed. But the casualties were small, because at that time it was a sparsely populated area, the article says.

American scientists calculated that if an earthquake of magnitude 7.7 strikes again, up to 86,000 people in the same area will die or be injured today. The direct losses to economy would make $ 300 billion, and 15 nuclear power plants would be possibly damaged. It will take 42 000 rescuers and, therefore, the authorities would have to use the army. That's why Stockton has such an intense interest in potential natural disasters, explains the author of the article.

Department of Monitoring

Kavkaz Center

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2011/09/05/15076.shtml

Last edited:

garry317

Banned
Re: American expects heavy 'terrorist attacks' by Allah

rofl.gif

this can happen any place..........

Last edited:

Humi

rofl.gif

this can happen any place..........and y u twisted the article..src plz..

According to Islam, natural disasters are a way to punish people that god is displeased with..so I would appreciate it if you show some respect and dont laugh at it...i just copied and pasted the article..

garry317

Banned

According to Islam, natural disasters are a way to punish people that god is displeased with..so I would appreciate it if you show some respect and dont laugh at it...i just copied and pasted the article..

nothing related to punishment.......just regular process......like ups n down..if u make UP as enjoyment and DOWN as punishment then sorry...u r wrong.....
its simple and these incidents brings changes and maintain the life cycle...

Humi

nothing related to punishment.......just regular process......like ups n down..if u make UP as enjoyment and DOWN as punishment then sorry...u r wrong.....
its simple and these incidents brings changes and maintain the life cycle...

you wouldnt understand if you dont have the same faith..if i was in your position i would have said the same...and its not just us who believe that..Christianity believes in this as well...

garry317

Banned

you wouldnt understand if you dont have the same faith..if i was in your position i would have said the same...and its not just us who believe that..Christianity believes in this as well...

vaise huma ji.......main ek suggestion dunga.......i have read it too..

watever written in religious books is hard to understand..our human brain cant understand this..these are the books written by saints..they wrote it according to easiest way but presently human brain which even dont understand relations...,cant understand these high quality things........and there are lot of things written which gives two meanings which further contradicts each other...here person gets confused....at that time,its better to use our brain .....
every time thinking with religious mind makes u mad.......we cant understand religious books..but can pray to god to make us understood by some way..

give me any quote of quran ..then lets see what theory u will produce and wat i will produce???;)

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Earth is like a big live organism ie it is geologically and tectonically active and alive. These natural disasters are actually natural processes. They are bound to happen due to understandable reasons and backed by zillion figures and facts. There is nothing mysterious about them to link them with the religion. In past God has definitely cast His wrath upon some lawless nations and described it clearly in His book. But dont include every such natural process(Calamity for humanity) in His punishments. None can explain it.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

its simple and these[HI] incidents brings changes and maintain the life cycle[/HI]...

at last you accepted there is something to maintain life.....................So brother can you tell why yu have a compact brain and which incident maintained it?

garry317

Banned

at last you accepted there is something to maintain life.....................So brother can you tell why yu have a compact brain and which incident maintained it?

lolzzz..i can bust ur conspiracy theories any time......problem is u ppl are too much religiously surrounded..and u have created conspiracy theories on its own........like no to songs,no to movies,no to dance..bla bla...
well,i dont want to debate on religious issue.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)

rofl.gif

this can happen any place..........

Has any one else noticed it or is it just me, this guy laughs too much. I think he has been given a task to laugh at each and every comment he makes.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

lolzzz..i can bust ur conspiracy theories any time......problem is u ppl are too much religiously surrounded..and u have created conspiracy theories on its own........like no to songs,no to movies,no to dance..bla bla...
well,i dont want to debate on religious issue.

I didn't ask it..............you your fathers, their fathers have never defeated islamic religion. So plz be realistic. Jo tumhara khuda apnay monh se makhim nhi ura sakta usay tum na baghwan bna rakha ha. ab is k jwab na milnay ki waja se ye na keh daina ka main to secular hon aur religion ko nhi manta etc............

Humi

vaise huma ji.......main ek suggestion dunga.......i have read it too..

watever written in religious books is hard to understand..our human brain cant understand this..these are the books written by saints..they wrote it according to easiest way but presently human brain which even dont understand relations...,cant understand these high quality things........and there are lot of things written which gives two meanings which further contradicts each other...here person gets confused....at that time,its better to use our brain .....
every time thinking with religious mind makes u mad.......we cant understand religious books..but can pray to god to make us understood by some way..

give me any quote of quran ..then lets see what theory u will produce and wat i will produce???;)

erm..Quran was not written by any religious saint...it is the world of Allah that was revealed to prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and was memorized by muslims until it was written down...When you read it, it feels like God is addressing you directly..its not a book which describes what happened or what the truth is from eyes of a saint...and word of God is not open to interpretation..I find Quran to be quite understandable without any issues over its interpretation..

Humi

Earth is like a big live organism ie it is geologically and tectonically active and alive. These natural disasters are actually natural processes. They are bound to happen due to understandable reasons and backed by zillion figures and facts. There is nothing mysterious about them to link them with the religion. In past God has definitely cast His wrath upon some lawless nations and described it clearly in His book. But dont include every such natural process(Calamity for humanity) in His punishments. None can explain it.

We cannot decide if its Allah's punishment or not..only Allah knows that..but ofcourse, we must recognize that nothing happens without his permission...so even if it is natural, it is happening because God lets it happen..

CanadianDesi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Why this this indian guy is allowed to comment on our religion in every post. Where are Admins? or they intentionally allow him?

ir@pk

brother QURAN is not written by saint it is words of GOD.And it is very easy to understand.

Wadaich

(hmm) just look how global elite is making your minds for the false flag scaler attacks and weather modification... ... .... and hoaxes like global warming:

Last edited:

ir@pk

brother [MENTION=9638]CanadianDesi[/MENTION] there is nothing wrong with the comment let them comment but it is our responsiblity to respond them in a way that they understand what is reality.

garry317

Banned

I didn't ask it..............you your fathers, their fathers have never defeated islamic religion. So plz be realistic. Jo tumhara khuda apnay monh se makhim nhi ura sakta usay tum na baghwan bna rakha ha. ab is k jwab na milnay ki waja se ye na keh daina ka main to secular hon aur religion ko nhi manta etc............

chalo yaaro..jo likhna hai likho..i dont want warning by mods on this thread....maine jo kehna tha keh dia........

garry317

Banned

We cannot decide if its Allah's punishment or not..only Allah knows that..but ofcourse, we must recognize that nothing happens without his permission...so even if it is natural, it is happening because God lets it happen..

nothing is punishment.....agar sab kuch hi vo karvata hia to kya punishment..so ur title of thread is wrong.......
hamari kya aukaat uski marji ko samajhne ki.....na hamare paas itna dimaag...:)