Altaf stopped eating Meat!

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has demanded that government must cut their expenses due to sickening economy.

In a statement on Saturday, he demanded all the leaders of political and religious parties should do saving for the betterment of country.MQM chief said that he already started saving and have not eating meat for 5 days and only use vegetables.He further said that the leaders of Britain and Europe decreases their salaries due to the deteriorating economies so the leaders of the Pakistan should follow the same path.He said that the government should decreases expenses of lunches and dinners upto 90%.
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/01/07/mqm-chief-avoids-meat-for-saving-purpose/

Last edited by a moderator:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: MQM chief Altaf Husain avoids meat for saving purpose (Did not eat Meat in last 5 Days)

gosht par pabndi to india main lagi hai
khana altaaf nay chora dia
hukim kee tameel forn

panasonic

Banned
Re: MQM chief Altaf Husain avoids meat for saving purpose (Did not eat Meat in last 5 Days)

MQM phobia................(bigsmile)

zeshaan

Altaf said,
he already started saving and have not eating meat for 5 days and only use vegetables.

Sath main yeh bhee bata daitay keh konsay daktar nay gosht khanay say manna kia tha aoor kion?
konsee saving,kar raha hay yeh?

Utopian

Councller (250+ posts)

He has already stored enough FAT in the body to last for the next full 'DECADE'... so, don't worry about any potential deficiency of protein...

Perhaps most of us don't note that Altaf is the Second most FAT politician (after Maulana Diesel)... of Pakistan...

Spartacus

mustafa-bhai-with-altaf-bhai.jpg

Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has demanded that government must cut their expenses due to sickening economy.

In a statement on Saturday, he demanded all the leaders of political and religious parties should do saving for the betterment of country.MQM chief said that he already started saving and have not eating meat for 5 days and only use vegetables.He further said that the leaders of Britain and Europe decreases their salaries due to the deteriorating economies so the leaders of the Pakistan should follow the same path.He said that the government should decreases expenses of lunches and dinners upto 90%.
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/01/07/mqm-chief-avoids-meat-for-saving-purpose/

Ohhhh my God .....Altaf Bhai , I am just cooking some meat ,.......What to do now ?
This is cow meat and I am going to eat in next hours for sure ......I hope Altaf Bhai will not be angry at me for this Meat Eating mission......

My advice to all who are living in cold area ......They all should eat meat regularly , if not , they may get some big health problem.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

FUNNY JOKE, I LIVE IN UK AND TO BE VERY HONEST VEGETABLES ARE THREE TIME EXPENSIVE THAN MEAT. [hilar]SOON MQM WILL AGAIN CELEBRATE ZARDARI DAY,,THIRD CLASS PARTY, CLEARLY SUPPORTED EVERY STEP FOR CORRUPTION OF ZARDARI. WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME, WHILE GOVT HAS TO GO. MUST HAVE SEEN KAMRAN KHAN PROG LAST NIGHT :lol:JOKER

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

I am in Aus & can tell you that Chicken and Meat is cheaper than fresh vegetables in foreign countries.

Khallas

Jab is jaisay Jahil log Pakistan k political leaders hon gaye too Pakistan ka yeh haal to hona banta hi hay -

Oo Bhoolay Altaf bahi -

App Karachi main na janay kitnay Insaan kha gaye hain to ab appko janwar ka ghost kaisay hazam ho ga ya raas ayey ga - usay to app chorain gaye hi -

Now a days no target killing in Karachi because PPP is filling every demand of MQM so jab koi demand pore na hovi to

Altaf bahi ko bhookh lag jaye gi aur phir ho ga -

Dama dam mast qalandar

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)

Omgggggggggg

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

kaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aub nahin bachay ga

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr Zuilfqar mirza ne manaa kiya hay gosht khanay se[hilar]
Altaf said,
he already started saving and have not eating meat for 5 days and only use vegetables.

Sath main yeh bhee bata daitay keh konsay daktar nay gosht khanay say manna kia tha aoor kion?
konsee saving,kar raha hay yeh?

smssr84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

lolzz
he must be on a detox diet!!.... dont worry it lasts only 7-10 days!

WatanDost

Altaf ko tow BAIGUNAH logon ka KHOON choosnai ki aadat hai

un ki Target killing karwa kar.

Ab ADAM KHOrE meat kaisay kahey ga.

Last edited:

Khirad

Citizen
Re: Altaf stopped eating Meat :

He stopped eating Animal Meat
he now eats human meat and drink blood of Muhajirs in Karachi

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

FUNNY JOKE, I LIVE IN UK AND TO BE VERY HONEST VEGETABLES ARE THREE TIME EXPENSIVE THAN MEAT. [hilar]SOON MQM WILL AGAIN CELEBRATE ZARDARI DAY,,THIRD CLASS PARTY, CLEARLY SUPPORTED EVERY STEP FOR CORRUPTION OF ZARDARI. WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME, WHILE GOVT HAS TO GO. MUST HAVE SEEN KAMRAN KHAN PROG LAST NIGHT :lol:JOKER

Can you share the prices per kg of lamb, chicken and vegetables? Thanks

humayun.

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Altaf stopped eating Meat :

Geo news Reports: iss ki asal waja ye hai ke gosht kha kha ker altaf hussain ka sar seedha dharr ke sath jurr gaya hai,, doctors ne kaha hai ke agar aap apni gerden (neck) dekhna chahtay hain to gosht khana band karen....