Altaf Hussain's statement regarding breaking country seems true - Najam Sethi

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-27.gif

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
i do remember in my child hood we read about 'BARISH A PHELA KATRA'
Its always hard to take initivitive,so mirza the brave man had taken and others simply following him as they already know the truth.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
i do remember in my child hood we read about 'BARISH A PHELA KATRA'
Its always hard to take initivitive,so mirza the brave man had taken and others simply following him as they already know the truth.
I want to remind u that it was Imran Khan who openly & first time said to TV that MQM is a mafia and killing the innocent ppl (after the 12th May 2007)...So u may call his words "Barish ka pekla katra",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But now its from ruling party another parish ka katra...........This is the 2nd time when MQM gone to the backfoot after 12 May.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
can you give me one valid reason, why would the UK keep terrorist like Altaf in their country? except to use him for their agendas.

THIS MAN MUST BE KILLED ASAP. HE HAS SOLD PAKISTAN!

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The story about MQM"s Leadership is true or false but there is something
going on the killing of Dr Imran Farooq.We should not keep any hope
from pakistani establishment in this invetigation.
This is the question on the credabilty of SCOTLAND YARD.This killing
happened in the heart of UK LONDON.If scotland yard fails to reach to
the killers it will create a problems for them in future.Everyone will
start killing their political opponent.Which they cant see.Scotland yard will
capture the killers sooner or later or may have already cought some.
Its their job to bring the killers to justice.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
This zulfiqar mirza's statement doesn't make sense, y Altaf bhai will share these secretes to zulfiqar badmash?

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Great Analysis By Najam Sethi

Lo jee ab vo psuedo ho gaya!

Psuedo is sitting in London, where, we do not know as yet but hopefully where he should have been many years ago.
Ho kya gaya? Woh hai hi pseudo intellectual, misal k tor per he's analyzing on the contets of letter of Altaf bhai to tony blaire without investigating whether the letter is fake or real, the singnature is real or not. This letter is only spreading on awain sites, blogs, etc. I couldn't find this letter on authetic websites.

Scorpion

Banned
Aik Nanga (Najam Sethi) dousray Nangay (Altaf the Pig) ko Nanga (Kia ub bhi Nanga honay ko kuch bacha hai) kur raha hai . . . .