Altaf Hussain will Return Karachi's Money in installment

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Hussain will Return Karachi's Money on installment basis. RS 10,000 /month

15813-altaf-hussain-will-return-karachis-money-installment-basis-rs-10-000-month-altaf.jpg

?? ??? ??? ???? ???
10?000????? ???? ?? ?? ???
????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???
??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????
??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
51 MPA

25 MNA

6 SENATORS

NAZIM

DUPTY NAZIM

GOVERNOR

LOT IS U.C NAZIM

THEY HELP OUT MQM FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS TO RUN THE PARTY . EACH PERSON GIVE Rs.25,000/= PER MONTH .

THIS IS DOES BY EVERY POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN . EVEN PPP / JAMEET-E-ISLAMI / PML N / PML Q SELL THEIR SEATS TO GET HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT MQM DOES NOT DO THIS WAY. EVEN IF YOU READ PTI MEMBERSHIP FORM THEY ALSO ASKING MONTLY MONEY SHARE .

THIS IS INSIDE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYBODY.

A

Admin

10,000 Rupees? Come on, how would it be a big deal for the party leader who is in power?

I remember him telling one of the interviewers that the party expense just in the UK is 40,000 pounds per month. I don't think this is an issue at all.

KnowME

Citizen
admin said:
10,000 Rupees? Come on, how would it be a big deal for the party leader who is in power?

I remember him telling one of the interviewers that the party expense just in the UK is 40,000 pounds per month. I don't think this is an issue at all.
Sure not a problem for him, but then why not?
Where does he earns from, what are his real hidden treasures?
Or just like America's latest flickery flop "National Treasure" he has hit on some of his old family Gold worth Billions.

grat

Citizen
Every one should be fair enough, Why not we bother about zardari who is number two richest man in pakistan, he has no factory, offices or buidlings, how he made this money, 10000 can be justified but how can be the 2 billion dollar ??? If we will check our leaders, many hidden storeis will be revelaed, so plzzz shout for each and every person corruption. BE PAKISTANI.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
51 MPA

25 MNA

6 SENATORS

NAZIM

DUPTY NAZIM

GOVERNOR

LOT IS U.C NAZIM

THEY HELP OUT MQM FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS TO RUN THE PARTY . EACH PERSON GIVE Rs.25,000/= PER MONTH .

THIS IS DOES BY EVERY POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN . EVEN PPP / JAMEET-E-ISLAMI / PML N / PML Q SELL THEIR SEATS TO GET HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT MQM DOES NOT DO THIS WAY. EVEN IF YOU READ PTI MEMBERSHIP FORM THEY ALSO ASKING MONTLY MONEY SHARE .

THIS IS INSIDE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYBODY.

MQM is the only party in Paksitan who has countless number of registered workers from every profession and walk of life,they are rahri wala, doodh wala, paanwala, common house wives, clerks, doctors, engineers, professors, scientists, accountants, lawyars and more. These people are not only in the country but out side Pakistan also. They treat MQM like their own family member. MQM has it's unit offices in all over the world. These units have their own funds given my their local workers and then these units run their own offices and also London Secretariate.

P.S. For those who don't know the auditing systems in out side world, this is impossible to keep running an organization without filing tax return every year and they have to go to auditing process periodically. So, malfunctionings of the funds is impossible.

Spartacus

KnowME said:
admin said:

Sure not a problem for him, but then why not?
Where does he earns from, what are his real hidden treasures?
Or just like America's latest flickery flop "National Treasure" he has hit on some of his old family Gold worth Billions.

Every MQM worker pay atleast 1% of their income to party.
Us Kay Lakhoooon Karkun Hain>>>>Aamdani Ka Hisab Khud Laga Loooo

Spartacus

shaheedchoudry said:
COME ONNNNNNNNNN
Rs10000 ? THIS SHOULD NOT BE PROBLEM FOR ALTAF.MQM HAS MORE THAN 10000 GUNS

You have old record, please add one zero , thanking you in advance....:)