Altaf Hussain key Jigar main Asif Zardari ka Durd

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
.. (yapping)بھائی اس کے تو کولہے میں درد ہوتا ہے ..... یہ جگر میں کب سے ہونے لگا

Hamaad

MPA (400+ posts)
Main reason of this mqm darama is to not let pti take full media coverage becoz mqm n ppp know its gona b huge n if it ll b covered properly by media it will motivate whole country n ofcouse its nt gona help thm...

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are 100% right.......They want to steal the show

Main reason of this mqm darama is to not let pti take full media coverage becoz mqm n ppp know its gona b huge n if it ll b covered properly by media it will motivate whole country n ofcouse its nt gona help thm...

Alias

MPA (400+ posts)
Little does this idiot knows, after senate's election Zardari will kick his arse as well. The who can kill his wife can do harm to anyone, don't expect any good from him.

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Husain and Zardari you people are thiefs and crimenals.You are suporting Zardari then you think people of pakistan will vote you i dont think so.Your time is finished.No more MQM.

saqlain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MQM nain sabit ker dia hey key yey aab yeh log Rental Power Unit hain....Pervez Musharraf nain paisey hire kia tu 12 may ko rally nikal di aur aab Zardari nain Rent per lia hey tu aik baar phhir Karachi ki Serkoun per nikal aiey hain:lol::lol:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am watching TV and Altaf is delivering his speech while sound of Azan is surrounding in background. Seems like Allah is calling his people in the mosque and people have gathered to listen to Satan. Unfortunately, I am in Germany otherwise i would have traveled from Karachi to Lahore to attended PTI Jalsa.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am watching TV and Altaf is delivering his speech while sound of Azan is surrounding in background. Seems like Allah is calling his people in the mosque and people have gathered to listen to Satan. Unfortunately, I am in Germany otherwise i would have traveled from Karachi to Lahore to attended PTI Jalsa.

There is no more Altaf Husain...

Altaf Hussain is finished .....in his own life....

What Altaf has given to Karachi and Pakistan ??????killings and dead bodies???? crying and Ansoo and hunger and suicide?

Laaanaet ho un loogon per jo Firon ko apna leader kehte hen..

Last edited: