(ALTAF HUSSAIN) Billi ke khawab main chechre lol!

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wah bahi, Bhatta lenay ka aik naya point milgaya. Aab yah loog Khidmat-e-khalk kay naam pay bhata lain gay. Wasay hi Qurabani ki khalain lenay ko to inkay gunday pahlay hi pohonch jatay hain.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done toquir,Musharraf needed to be humiliated more than this.He said he had one bullet left in his revolver,he should keep that for himself because nature will punish him the way-he wont be able to live any longer that time he will need that bullet .He acted like a butcher and have to be punished.

toquir

Citizen
Mere bhai agar ap mujhe illitrate kehte hain to i dont care, bcz if politicians are corrupt then the most corrupted department in pakistan is army, who make prime minister and president of pakistan, who controls politician, who control isi, who rule more then politician in pakistan, no media talk about them. Two days before army shelling killed 90 innocent people and yesterday gen ashfaq kiani ask forgivness on media about that innocent killing. I didnt close my eyes my friend, if zardari is corrupted then who give support zardari, absolutely army. Y they dont say him y u r insulting pakistan infront of world, bcz they dont care. Army only speaks when no funds come to them, like kerry logar bill, in that bill there is no funds for army that's y they took stand. They are all our servant we are not there servant okkkk. They also have to come in front of courts, law is equal for everyone