Altaf Hussain - A Leader of Speeches Only!

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do you live in Hira Mandi. :o[/quote]

Lahories always welcome people like him to hira mandi.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
love Pak said:
Do you live in Hira Mandi. :o

Lahories always welcome people like him to hira mandi.[/quote]

Excuse me!
Don't count the whole Lahore Hira mandi. It is a beautiful city of nice and greatpeople. It is a Daata Nagri man.
Bhai mere aqal ke nakhun lo, opposition mein pagal ho ker apne shar ko hi galiyaan mut do.
Such hai bhai, tum logon ko khawab bhi MQM or Altaf Bhai ke atey hein. Befikar ho ker soya karo, hum kuch nahi karein ge tumhara.

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
This is true that people get all silenced when he says Khamoosh... or otherwise the bhai log will make that person silenced forever as a bori band lash who try to talk a bit. Well the karachi is really developing, lol, muhajirs are fighting with pathans, under mqm. i think this happened the in 80s too. and mqm then fought with punjabis of karachi, they fought with sindhis, and also with their own faction. We all know MQM is a terrorist organisation, now why are we debating this over and over again... ???

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am always surprised and amazed that Altaf Hussein lives 7500 miles away from Pakistan in London and makes speeches to his followers in Karachi; and they sit like herd of sheep listening to his mobile photocopy speeches that they have heard many times before. Are they so dumb that they are being treated like brainless sheep and cows?