Altaf Hussain - A Leader of Speeches Only!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Na Bhai, woh kaam bhi karta hai, sirf speech hi nahi kerta. Kya tum ne dekhey nahi Karachi mein oos keh kehne per MQM kitna kaam ker rahi hai.
He is not a great debator but this is a fact when he says "Khamooooooooshshshsh" tou aik minute mein lakhon ka mujma khamosh ho jata hai. Eye witness hein tumharey sare pyare pyare leaders especially NS.
BTW, Please Note:
ACTIONS MUST SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Kabhi Karachi ana tou dekhna cities ko kese develop kya jata hai.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just look at Karachi of today and compare with Karachi of 10 years ago and you will have your answer. If anyone wants his city/village to develop like Karachi he/she should vote for MQM

love Pak

He is not a great debator but this is a fact when he says "Khamooooooooshshshsh" , warna...............
Poor people!!!!!

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
love Pak said:
when he says "Khamooooooooshshshsh" , warna...............
Poor people!!!!!

:lol: haha that really cracked me up...lol

Good one love pak :P

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is very thoughtful and dynamic speaker.

This video is the living proof.

Long live sir Altaf BHAI!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4y-PgTdUlY[/video]

aBis

HAHAHAHA Damnn funny!!! altaf ka mujhraa.. chawanii pehnkoo bhayoo

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJD9n_vJDrw[/video]

Adeel

Founder
You gotta give credit to Altaf Hussain. At least he had guts to try something new....Those aren't your every day speeches :)

aBis

Adeel said:
You gotta give credit to Altaf Hussain. At least he had guts to try something new....Those aren't your every day speeches :)

he will get full credit if he was in some other profession

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is already getting extra ordinary credit for the last 30 years by being in his present profession of politics. The profession of service to mankind.
Everyday he is getting more and more respect and love from millions of Pakistanis, Allhamdullillah. If few rotten politicians and their paid workers don't like him then who cares. Opponents [imran] of Altaf Bhai have to abuse him otherwise they can not survive in politics of Pakistan.

aBis

PakPatriot1 said:

He is already getting extra ordinary credit for the last 30 years by being in his present profession of politics. The profession of service to mankind.
Everyday he is getting more and more respect and love from millions of Pakistanis, Allhamdullillah. If few rotten politicians and their paid workers don't like him then who cares. Opponents [imran] of Altaf Bhai have to abuse him otherwise they can not survive in politics of Pakistan.

hahahaha barey mian to barey mian chotey mian SUBHANALLAH arey bhai asli duniya mein aajao, altaf ki inti respect hay keh international level peh disrespect hoti hay, what millions are you talking about? only few supporters from karachi and hyderabad aur baqi bachey juchey hain to bandooq ki zoor par.

apkey keh bhai sahab aisa sar dard hain pakistan keh jo dawa mein bandooq ki goli khilatey hain logon ko. tum log issi mein khush raho :lol:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hum tou khush hein mere chanda.
No body can beat the talent. He is talented, his supporters are talented. We are progressing, Allhamdullillah.
We do not need any certification from jealous people.
Tum log sirf Altaf Bhai or MQM ka ghum kertey raho, hum tou agay hi jarahe hein.

KARGUS KA JEHAN OR HAI, SHAHEEN KA JEHAN OR.
bethey raho zameen per, or dekhtey raho oonchi udan wale shaheeno ko, or jaltey raho...........

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is a great leader , most of you even did not get any chance to visit karachi and see what achievement he and his team got in last THREE years.In democratic society , the best indicator to check if the leader is good or not , is ELECTION. Since 1987 , when Altaf Hussain decided to take part in election , his party got the most votes in URBEN sindh.Remember in 1993 there was an ARMY operation against MQM , even in this condition they got most votes in URBEN sindh.What i realised that most of you are jelous because of his achievement for his city ( ALL URBEN SINDH) and for his people.
Altaf Teri Perwaz SAy Jalta Hay Zamana........Bazoo Ko Zara Aoor Hilla , Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

aBis

Spartacus said:
Altaf Hussain is a great leader , most of you even did not get any chance to visit karachi and see what achievement he and his team got in last THREE years.In democratic society , the best indicator to check if the leader is good or not , is ELECTION. Since 1987 , when Altaf Hussain decided to take part in election , his party got the most votes in URBEN sindh.Remember in 1993 there was an ARMY operation against MQM , even in this condition they got most votes in URBEN sindh.What i realised that most of you are jelous because of his achievement for his city ( ALL URBEN SINDH) and for his people.
Altaf Teri Perwaz SAy Jalta Hay Zamana........Bazoo Ko Zara Aoor Hilla , Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

I had the misfortune of visiting karachi 1 year back, the city born, raised and educated, the city is fine except after 8 pm 6 goli walay bhai aajatey hain bikes par aur paisey wid mobile phones ley jatey hain. I am not proud of karachi because the city i do not feel safe and cannot walk freely is no use. Islamabad also is a developed city but street crimes next to nothing, if police catches someone over speeding they are fined unlike karachi where you get away from murder, we have the most corrupt police officers in karachi, law breaking is a joke here. Sick of hearing all the propaganda that this bridge has been built and that bridge has built. i remeber there were ocuple of incidents 2-4 years back when couple of bridges collapsed and people died, have they been brought to justice.

This city is nothing to be proud of, unless people can feel safe again.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Some records needed to be straighten...

Being a Karachiite.. I would like to say...

Firstly ..There have been a lot of development in Karachi... which is unprecedented... the credit goes to MQM backed city govt... no doubt about it...

Secondly.. Altaf Hussain is not even close to Bhutto.. He is an idiot and a comedian.. Those who consider him a leader.. Unki aqal per mujhay rona aata hai...Infact I consider him a parasite, which is thriving on the money and blood of Karachiites

Thirdly... The bridge that collapsed (a part of Norther Bypass) had nothing to do with the city Govt.. it was NHA project which is an independent agency..

Fourthly... If MQM is so confident about its democratic support.. it should allow free and fair elections in karachi... the problem will be solved once and for all...It should abandon the politics of arms.. (which its supporters would deny of being involved in)

Finally...The city is more lawless than a jungle... the motorcyclists dont wait for 6pm.. they rob you in brought day light.. they can kill you if you resist or they are not happy with the model of your mobile... and even without any reason... and run away without fear of being caught...

Please appreciate what is good.. and criticize what is worth criticizing.....

Opposition for the sake for opposition will bring no good...

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please look at the two short videos... on the first page.. I dont want to post them again.. (respecting admin)

and then tell me how can you consider this drunk idiot comedian a leader..

May be he needs some psychiatric treatment...