Allegations hurled in Judge’s affidavit are False, baseless - Maryam Nawaz

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your still stuck at this I told you it’s nit Jewish funding like Pti even your own party member Akbar s Baber said pti gets Hindu and Jewish funding worry about that or maybe you are a Jew worried about pti funding
Can u share ur facts regarding funding of PMLN or PPP? Rather let me make things easier for u, what kind of method used by PPP or PMLN to raise funding?
When was last time u donated funds to PMLN and how?
Like when I donated I used the PTI website provided method.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok lol ? jahangir Tareen is certified lier
Look what mayhem has done to you, poor social Media team.
tumblr_nzob1dgB2o1tvfibho1_r3_400.gif

And it's a 'liar'.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More Whataboutery, totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Back on topic as mentioned there is no contest here, a written affidavit from a judge vs a certified liar and convicted criminal.
In Urdu he is not Sadiq or ameen now can you translate it

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The government right. is that Imran begging like a rat ?
No, focus. It's noon goon paid scum, poor dunces working their asses off, trying to defend their masters, the mafia, for morsels. Remember, the poor mouse is not the villain here, the one who put it there, is. I've said enough.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
SC will order a forensic audit of the video. The law ministry has already taken action. Jhoti Aurat thought that by coming with another lie she will be able to blackmail the Judiciary and secure release of her criminal daddy. Thats why noonis are demanding his release with producing any evidence in court. If the video was genuine they wouldn't wait this long to secure his release.

The SC will investigate and so will the govt. if the video turned out to be fake, this will be last nail in the coffin of N league. A lot of people will be in Jail for a long time.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes same as Jahangir Tareen 62 1 F can not even hold a counselors office for rest of his life as he lied in Supreme Court about his money trial
JKT is totally irrelevant to this topic. So more nothing but more patwari whataboutery, no matter how many times you bring him up doesnt change nani ferrari's certified liar and convicted criminal status.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JKT is totally irrelevant to this topic. So more nothing but more patwari whataboutery, no matter how many times you bring him up doesnt change nani ferrari's certified liar and convicted criminal status.
Madina ki Riyast ke naam per jhoot bolne wale per lanat with double standards

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Urdu he is not Sadiq or ameen now can you translate it

But did Janghir Tareen get 7 years in prison like your master's lying daughter? A disqualification is in no way comparable to a convict who is supposed to be serving a prison sentence. In any case you have appointed a convicted thief the lifetime leader of your party so you have absolutely no room to talk.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
But did Janghir Tareen get 7 years in prison like your master's lying daughter? A disqualification is in no way comparable to a convict who is supposed to be serving a prison sentence. In any case you have appointed a convicted thief the lifetime leader of your party so you have absolutely no room to talk.
Don't fall for his stupid whataboutery, thread is about nani ferrari and dipshit doesn't know the difference between being disqualified and a convicted criminal.