Allegations hurled in Judge’s affidavit are False, baseless - Maryam Nawaz

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

On the same token, agar maryam kay bayan mein ratti barabar bhi sachai hoti, to instead of publicizing this, she would have taken it to court to get her father out asap. Instead, she chose to release part of one video, and kept the others in her pocket, 'threatening to release them later' so that her dear daddy could languish in jail a bit longer.

Its her word against the judge's. And Im not sure you want to go to trial again, do you?

UncleG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who does one believe a certified liar and criminal by the apex court in the country or a Judge. Not a very difficult choice.

Its obvious Judge was demanding far more than poor Mian and family could afford. They could only afford one aquittal.

Same with poor Mr Zardari. BTW what happens to his case now.......

Same judge I think

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well baybay tainon lambba pa ke roz teri jail ich malish honi a, 24 saal without bail. Jinnay taino bail ditti hoi ha, oo hi tainon pressure cooker daio ga.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JKT is not a certified liar and convicted criminal like your nani ferrari. Its not even a apples to oranges comparison.
Your convicted uncle Chachu is certified lier under article 62 f 1 by Supreme Court now cry to your Chachu and make sure you take tissues ok ans btw we got want we wanted we got the judge removed

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your convicted uncle Chachu is certified lier under article 62 f 1 by Supreme Court now cry to your Chachu and make sure you take tissues ok ans btw we got want we wanted we got the judge removed
Well not my problem if you have English comprehension issues that you can't make out the difference between criminally convicted and disqualified. Come back to me when you are little more learned in the language.

And do you patwaris have any other arguments other than whataboutery? Every time its, but but what about this, but but what about that. If you have murdered a person and when you get caught, by pointing out that someone else has killed 12 people does not absolve you of your murder.

So next time you try this stupid whataboutery or any other cheap tactic I'm going to call you out then and there. Which reminds me.

Still waiting for that Ameen from you! ?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Well not my problem if you have English comprehension issues that you can't make out the difference between criminally convicted and disqualified. Come back to me when you are little more learned in the language.

And do you patwaris have any other arguments other than whataboutery? Every time its, but but what about this, but but what about that. If you have murdered a person and when you get caught, by pointing out that someone else has killed 12 people does not absolve you of your murder.

So next time you try this stupid whataboutery or any other cheap tactic I'm going to call you out then and there. Which reminds me.

Still waiting for that Ameen from you! ?
Can you post article 62 f1 here

Insaaf4Tyrain

Dear Rail Gari, your logic is always illogical, English illegible, and your ti-rain, misdirected. Perfect match for your job description. You'll go far. In khoon leak. Congratulations.
Ok lol ? jahangir Tareen is certified lier

Insaaf4Tyrain

The Rana Sana used to use another double so what is ur opinion regarding Rana Sahib?
What is the source of funding of PMLN/PPP?
Your still stuck at this I told you it’s nit Jewish funding like Pti even your own party member Akbar s Baber said pti gets Hindu and Jewish funding worry about that or maybe you are a Jew worried about pti funding

3rd_Umpire

گنج پُور کے گٹر میں پڑے ہوئے لوھاروں کے استعمال شدہ کنڈوم
تم ابھی بھی گنج پُور میں لوھاروں کے پالتو کتّے اپنی بےبی پر چڑھانے سے باز نہیں آئے

!!! تیری بےبی کے لئے لوھاروں کی طرف سے خصوصی تحفہ
55887673_2229845497037518_9159369323268014080_n.jpg