Allama Jawad Naqvi Slams Ulama Doing Business By Promoting Sectarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تجھے اس لسٹ پر کیا اعتراض ہے؟

I just want to know who made this list. It must have been prepared by someone and you must have got it from someone or somehwere. It is a simple question which should not be too hard to answer?

King__

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I just want to know who made this list. It must have been prepared by someone and you must have got it from someone or somehwere. It is a simple question which should not be too hard to answer?
تمہیں اس لسٹ میں موجود اپنے مجوسی اسلاف و اکابرین کی مجوسیت پر اگر کوئی علمی اعتراض ہے تو اس پر بات ہو سکتی ہے۔
اگر دلیل ہے تو لاؤ یہ یہ ٹولہ فارسی النسل مجوسی نہیں؟

Rambler

تمہیں اس لسٹ میں موجود اپنے مجوسی اسلاف و اکابرین کی مجوسیت پر اگر کوئی علمی اعتراض ہے تو اس پر بات ہو سکتی ہے۔
اگر دلیل ہے تو لاؤ یہ یہ ٹولہ فارسی النسل مجوسی نہیں؟

My dear the fisrt thing to determine is that who prepared this list. Why do you not want to say where you got this list and who prepared it. This person has done such a great scholarly work. I want to know who he is ?

Rambler

آپ یہ چند سیکنڈ کے ٹوٹے جوڑ کر کچھ ثابت نہیں کر سکتے .اگر ہمارے عقائد کے بارے میں جاننا چاہیں یا بیان کرنا چاہیں تو ہم سے پوچھیں یا پوری ویڈیو لگائیں
. . . . .
علامہ عقیل جن کی تقریر کا ٹوٹا سب سے پہلے ہے اور شہنشاہ نقوی جن کا آخر میں لگایا گیا ہے ، دونوں حضرات ہمیشہ خالص توحید بیان کرتے ہیں . آپ کبھی بات کر کے تو دیکھیں

I am getting nowhere with your friend . Could you chip in here. I am sure you know about this list. Could you educate us on its reference ?

King__

My dear the fisrt thing to determine is that who prepared this list. Why do you not want to say where you got this list and who prepared it. This person has done such a great scholarly work. I want to know who he is ?
تیری بیقراری اور اصرار کو دیکھ کر بتا دیتا ہوں
کتاب کا نام ہے: اوقاتِ اہلسنت
باب: المجوس در منحوس
مصنف: شجاع الدین بابا

Rambler

تیری بیقراری اور اصرار کو دیکھ کر بتا دیتا ہوں
کتاب کا نام ہے: اوقاتِ اہلسنت
باب: المجوس در منحوس
مصنف: شجاع الدین بابا

Yes I am very curious but again you are diverting the question by these antics and wasting time. Just answer my question. I understand you may not know the actual reference but you must have go it from somwehere. Where did you get it ?

King__

There is only 1

I am getting nowhere with your friend . Could you chip in here. I am sure you know about this list. Could you educate us on its reference ?
Sure!!!
Refer to the original comment by a nasbi member who declared all iranians majosi. So my friend took his logic and proved all mentioned personalities majosis.
It is called tit for tat.
اردو میں اسے آئینہ دکھانا بولتے ہیں
You see there is absolutely no doubt about those personalities having majosi forefathers.

Rambler

Thank you very much for wasting mine and everybody elses time. Religion is serious business and should not be left to the unlearned. However we still got to know something. There is an organised machinery at work tasked with doing such things as preparing this list and giving it to people like you to spread over the internet. Ordinary people are being used in this game and given snippets of diatribe against those revered, mixed with abuse and word play to create polarisation and wedge which would become impossible to cross. There is a method in this maddness and I don't even want to think how lethal this weapon in the hands of the enemy could be for our society. May Allah help us.

Rambler

Sure!!!
Refer to the original comment by a nasbi member who declared all iranians majosi. So my friend took his logic and proved all mentioned personalities majosis.
It is called tit for tat.
اردو میں اسے آئینہ دکھانا بولتے ہیں

Brother you just concentrate on earning your bread and butter. You are a simple person, don't get into things which are beyond your level of intellect.

There is only 1

Brother you just concentrate on earning your bread and butter. You are a simple person, don't get into things which are beyond your level of intellect.
Instead of declaring other "stupid", you should try to prove other pov illogical. You can start by proving one of those personalities not having majosi forefathers.
Thanks for your advice.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Instead of declaring other "stupid", you should try to prove other pov illogical. You can start by proving one of those personalities not having majosi forefathers.
Thanks for your advice.
Isn't it ironic these people call other mojoos while their entire religion even today is based in Persia the birthplace and epicenter of Zorastrianism, all their biggest scholars, hawzas, shrines and temples are all Persian and in Persia, they still celebrate majoosi festivals for eg: Nurooz, a well know majoosi festival, still practice majoosi rituals eg: fire walking.

And yet have the gaul to call other majoosi! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Here is one of their Ayotullahs admitting to these majoosi practices and then like everything else from this cult twist it and turn it and make it an "Islamic Eid"

I'm still shaking my head at how a pagan practice is called something divine and from Allah!

arafay

Entire shia doctrine stands on a lie that Ale bait are masoom/infalliable. I have yet to come across a single ayat or hadith that explicitly mentions that Ahle bait (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourteen_Infallibles) are masoomeen. The only quranic reference offered in this regard is Surah Al Ahzab, verse 33 [33:33] linked below.

I would like to invite everyone to read this verse yourself and decide for yourself if it is talking about the 14 infallibles or the wives of the prophet Muhammad SAW.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Entire shia doctrine stands on a lie that Ale bait are masoom/infalliable. I have yet to come across a single ayat or hadith that explicitly mentions that Ahle bait (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourteen_Infallibles) are masoomeen. The only quranic reference offered in this regard is Surah Al Ahzab, verse 33 [33:33] linked below.

I would like to invite everyone to read this verse yourself and decide for yourself if it is talking about the 14 infallibles or the wives of the prophet Muhammad SAW.
مرض سمجھ آ جائے تو مریض کی کیفیت سمجھنے میں آسانی ہوتی ہے. شفا من جانب الله

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)

آپ یہ چند سیکنڈ کے ٹوٹے جوڑ کر کچھ ثابت نہیں کر سکتے .اگر ہمارے عقائد کے بارے میں جاننا چاہیں یا بیان کرنا چاہیں تو ہم سے پوچھیں یا پوری ویڈیو لگائیں
. . . . .
علامہ عقیل جن کی تقریر کا ٹوٹا سب سے پہلے ہے اور شہنشاہ نقوی جن کا آخر میں لگایا گیا ہے ، دونوں حضرات ہمیشہ خالص توحید بیان کرتے ہیں . آپ کبھی بات کر کے تو دیکھیں
تمہارا علامہ جواد نقوی صاحب کے بارے میں کیا گمان ہے وہ بیان کرو؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Yehi to sara fraud hai inka. They will take half ayats, ayats out of context and then twist and turn them with their false tafseers and fabricated so called hadiths and mould them into their false beliefs.

They have been asked many times the Quran does not shy away from mentioning even the smallest insects all the concepts and commands are given in clear text and repeatedly, tawheed, salah, zakah so on and so forth.

Yet why is it that such a central belief of theirs about infallibility and of the 12 imams is no where to be found or in such cryptic form that only they can decipher it? Why is the Quran void from all of this.

And till date not seen a single satisfactory answer has been given. One of them explained that these verses were there but the sahaba removed them from the Quran, and rest of the copies were burnt, hence some of them also believe in distortion in the Quran and the only actual real copy is with their imam who is in hiding.

Hence if you ask them do you believe in the distortion in the Quran, the roundabout answer you will get is no we believe the Quran is the word of god word for word without any distortion or omission. But in reality what they really mean is that copy of Quran which is with their imaginary 12th imam who is in hiding for over a 1000 years.

These people do more word play and verbal gymnastics than even the qaidianis so one always has to be on their guard with them. Answering questions with questions or derailing the discussion by asking totally irrelevant question, ok answer me this small thing first etc etc and then sidetracking the entire debate when painted into a corner or they have no reply left and their false belief exposed.

And when all else fails start attacking, abusing and cursing so either the questioner gets fed up and leaves or it turns into a gali galoch shouting match, which no one can beat them at.

Rambler

Thanks for your advice.

First of all I called you simple not stupid. Simplistic is a positive trait. Secondly this person shared a list of scholars whom you term as majoosi and I am asking you a very simple question. Who made this list or if you don't know this where did you get it? Whats so illogical about that. The first thing in any logical discussion is to reference your sources. Ok one more time I ask you again. What is the source of this list ?

P.S: What have forefathers got to do with this? Forefathers of every Muslim today were non Muslims. This is your problem. You twist and turn every second !

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First of all I called you simple not stupid. Simplistic is a positive trait. Secondly this person shared a list of scholars whom you term as majoosi and I am asking you a very simple question. Who made this list or if you don't know this where did you get it? Whats so illogical about that. The first thing in any logical discussion is to reference your sources. Ok one more time I ask you again. What is the source of this list ?

P.S: What have forefathers got to do with this? Forefathers of every Muslim today were non Muslims. This is your problem. You twist and turn every second !
مجبور ہیں جب جواب نہیں ہے تو کیا کریں؟ اسی لیئے تو میں نے کہا کہ یہ والا محرم بہت عرصہ یاد رہے گا ہلدیرام اور اس کے ہمراہیوں کو

Status
Not open for further replies.