Allah ka Haath- A Beautiful Peace of Writing - A MUST READ!!

A

Admin

Its a beautiful piece of writing about giving to others. Got it in the e-mail. Don't know who wrote and which book it is from.

319aa4de2b5f6b61b124ce158ec9a8e5.jpg

c5cc8e534f2ef263312a367aff5e48bf.jpg

ce13ce3054b3b36e7cbacd75189fc64c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Very touchy letter..May Allah ( SWT ) grant our country more of Compassionate, honest and honorable men like these..Ameen!!

A

abbasiali

Great, these kind of people never disclose their ID, They are trust worthy, love able, I wish I can touch a little to this category, one day, INSHAALLAH.

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)
Subhaan Allah - yeh wo hi kersakta ha jissay Allah himmat day, Allah ham sab ko achai or naiki ki toufiq ata farmai. Amin

S

Siasati

That opened up my eyes and made me realize how selfish I am. The real purpose of our life is to live for god!

What a guy he is. Thank you for posting this beautiful article

Nabeel

Citizen
yes this is realy very good. Brothers and sisters in my opinion its our responsbilty too to do these kinds of efforts.

look we have lot of things to do we just need to start and belive me if we start it has an impact on our society

do what ever u want to do some thing good.

Pakistan zindabad

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
most amazing contribution.till such people r alive,qayamayt uswaqt tak door rahe gee.to me this effort is much more value able than even opening a new university.May Allah prosper him in his efforts. Aameen