All is normal in Sindh - Bilwal Zardari on Nimarta and child's death in Hospital

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My hunch ....... next elections this will become the reality ..... hence the hue and cry.....
haha a good hunch! I hope like other of your hunches, this one will come true too. ?
aapkay munh mein desi ghee and gurr....specially made for you from sugar cane from my own farm!?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
haha a good hunch! I hope like other of your hunches, this one will come true too. ?
aapkay munh mein desi ghee and gurr....specially made for you from sugar cane from my own farm!?
Lol ..... Thanks .... but seriously I think PPP has lost Karachi fully after rain fiasco .... Interior will be chipped off one by one ..... because something is forcing Bilawal to play for Int media .... like speaking in English in parliament, alluding to IK as a dictator frontman and pointing to sindhudesh .... This is not for internal consumption of Sindhis ....He has endangered his political career by going headon with institutions and siding with his hitherto arch rivals PML n .... So he must have writing on the wall ..... hence the conclusion he is about to lose his kingdom in Sindh .....

Saboo

Lol ..... Thanks .... but seriously I think PPP has lost Karachi fully after rain fiasco .... Interior will be chipped off one by one ..... because something is forcing Bilawal to play for Int media .... like speaking in English in parliament, alluding to IK as a dictator frontman and pointing to sindhudesh .... This is not for internal consumption of Sindhis ....He has endangered his political career by going headon with institutions and siding with his hitherto arch rivals PML n .... So he must have writing on the wall ..... hence the conclusion he is about to lose his kingdom in Sindh .....
Good analysis. In Karachi not only rain fiasco but kuchra , water and sewage problems and no one seems to be responsible for it...as there is no money available for it though large amounts were allocated in the budget but not a single cent was spent. Same situation in health and education all over the province. Mad dogs roaming freely, biting every one, some times 12 people in a day and no vaccine available. Interestingly all schools named after Bhuttos, the passing ratio was ZERO. Would you believe it.?
And the situation is even worst in other cities, Hyderabad, Larkana, Sukhar.....and interior Sindh. Now if Sindhies still not recognize that Bhuttos are a curse on Sindh, then help me God.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good analysis. In Karachi not only rain fiasco but kuchra , water and sewage problems and no one seems to be responsible for it...as there is no money available for it though large amounts were allocated in the budget but not a single cent was spent. Same situation in health and education all over the province. Mad dogs roaming freely, biting every one, some times 12 people in a day and no vaccine available. Interestingly all schools named after Bhuttos, the passing ratio was ZERO. Would you believe it.?
And the situation is even worst in other cities, Hyderabad, Larkana, Sukhar.....and interior Sindh. Now if Sindhies still not recognize that Bhuttos are a curse on Sindh, then help me God.
On top of that if you have a predictable future leader then help Pakistan God ..... Seriously if I was the enemy of Pakistan , I would invest in Bilawal , Asifa , Maryam and junaid Sardar ..... There will be a certain probability of reaping my benefits after a decade for at least 3 tenures ..... unless of course we get another IK who btw came out of course ...:)

Saboo

On top of that if you have a predictable future leader then help Pakistan God ..... Seriously if I was the enemy of Pakistan , I would invest in Bilawal , Asifa , Maryam and junaid Sardar ..... There will be a certain probability of reaping my benefits after a decade for at least 3 tenures ..... unless of course we get another IK who btw came out of course ...:)
Haha OK then, by all means, invest in Bilawal, Asifa, Maryam or Junaid. And there would be a strong probability to reap big benefits too, even in the first tenure....But they would reap and not you?...You only weep ...like that cat waiting to get a piece of the bread in the hands of monkeys trying to distribute it equally.
Haha I would then call you Sonya, the loser Cat! ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha OK then, by all means, invest in Bilawal, Asifa, Maryam or Junaid. And there would be a strong probability to reap big benefits too, even in the first tenure....But they would reap and not you?...You only weep ...like that cat waiting to get a piece of the bread in the hands of monkeys trying to distribute it equally.
Haha I would then call you Sonya, the loser Cat! ?
Lol God Forbid .... I said if I was an enemy of Pakistan ...... but seriously PTI needs to groom at least a dozen future good hard working leaders to counter these crooks and their offsprings.....

Last edited:

Saboo

Lol God Forbid .... I said if I was an enemy of Pakistan ...... but seriously PTI needs to groom at least a dozen future good hard working leaders to counter these crooks and their offsprings..... is
Haha! Wasn't it obvious that I was assuming as if you were an enemy of Pakistan? ?
Yes PTI do need some good men in Sindh but for now I don't see any? Except Zaidi and Wawda type which sound chachoray to me. They do have some young people in Punjab and KPK which also need more grooming.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha! Wasn't it obvious that I was assuming as if you were an enemy of Pakistan? ?
Yes PTI do need some good men in Sindh but for now I don't see any? Except Zaidi and Wawda type which sound chachoray to me. They do have some young people in Punjab and KPK which also need more grooming.
For me two people stand out .... Hammad Azhar And khusro Bakhtiar as he is from south Punjab ( I hope he is not tainted) .... I don’t like SMQ ..... Ali Tareen can also be groomed .....

Saboo

For me two people stand out .... Hammad Azhar And khusro Bakhtiar as he is from south Punjab ( I hope he is not tainted) .... I don’t like SMQ ..... Ali Tareen can also be groomed .....
Yes Hammad came into my mind, he seemed intelligent and smart, but I don't know much about Khusro? Others in mind would be Murad Saeed, Ali Mohammad, and may be Umar Ayub?...and Asad Omar? Yes SMQ is Tricky Shah...always seems like standing on a slippery slope? I have this feeling about him but don't know why?.. ?
I also like Treen and his contributions to PTI cause.
Haha and the best of them all? You wont believe it but its Fawad Chaudhry...smart, witty, dabang and fear-less!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Hammad came into my mind, he seemed intelligent and smart, but I don't know much about Khusro? Others in mind would be Murad Saeed, Ali Mohammad, and may be Umar Ayub?...and Asad Omar? Yes SMQ is Tricky Shah...always seems like standing on a slippery slope? I have this feeling about him but don't know why?.. ?
I also like Treen and his contributions to PTI cause.
Haha and the best of them all? You wont believe it but its Fawad Chaudhry...smart, witty, dabang and fear-less!
Yes Fawad Choudhry is witty but nooooo can’t see him as future PM .... Someone more or at least equally dignified should follow IK .....