ALL Anti Army Wallah's Your response welcome

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is no argument. It is just a speculation coined by Army lovers. Army did fight against terrorism after breeding the same terrorists themselves so again no thanks to them. Terrorism in Pakistan is a consequence of Army's Afghan policy and the common people just became a fodder of Army's endeavours and lust for power
And your word is Proof?? :D

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
jitne logon ne b bat ki hai in ma se kitne army ma hain ya army family (bhai ya bap) se taluk rkhte hain ya cantt ma rehte hain?

agar nae to ap logon ko reality ka sahi idraak b nae hai.

UKPakistani

jitne logon ne b bat ki hai in ma se kitne army ma hain ya army family (bhai ya bap) se taluk rkhte hain ya cantt ma rehte hain?

agar nae to ap logon ko reality ka sahi idraak b nae hai.

None of that applies to me

So basically a nation of 220 million is being controlled and zombified by an Army of half a million, where there is a Parliament Courts and a Legal system Media and Freedom of Social Media.....

But only you see the reality ? You too have a fetish with boots and Uniforms Its all in your head The people of Pakistan have more freedom than ever to do as they like and go where they like.....

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
None of that applies to me

So basically a nation of 220 million is being controlled and zombified by an Army of half a million, where there is a Parliament Courts and a Legal system Media and Freedom of Social Media.....

But only you see the reality ? You too have a fetish with boots and Uniforms
and how you assumed i spoke in favor or against army?

UKPakistani

you really do not know what i meant.

Perhaps you could explain better in English than Urdu.
Read it yourself. It implies that unless you are related to the Army in some way you do not know reality......... YOU Could have meant something else but it simply implies that you have to be Army related to know the truth or reality

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Perhaps you could explain better in English than Urdu.
Read it yourself. It implies that unless you are related to the Army in some way you do not know reality......... YOU Could have meant something else but it simply implies that you have to be Army related to know the truth or reality
but i didnt say reality is good or bad. i stand on my opinion. until u know whats inside the box you cant tell with surity. you can just speculate, & speculation may be good or bad, depending on situation

UKPakistani

but i didnt say reality is good or bad. i stand on my opinion. until u know whats inside the box you cant tell with surity. you can just speculate, & speculation may be good or bad, depending on situation

Just for you Hope it entertains