ALL Anti Army Wallah's Your response welcome

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is talking about one brig. There are 100's in Pak army.
Apart from IK, has any other political leader / worker come out and claim that such and such person did this in this area?

Who do PMLN & PPP blame? The institution or a specific person?
PML-N and PP explicitly blamed Shuja Pasha and Zaheer Ul Islam

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When all you guys talk about election rigging, you forget that we live in Pakistan.
All of our elections in rural areas were riggged.

People in Singh and South Punjab are forced to vote for the person the waderas ask them to. or by bradari. Where they actually torture people. There used to be duplicate ballot papers and fake ID's. We have seen the evidence of all of this.

Apart from this poeple are given money and benefits to vote for specific person, the police is always politicised and yet we are having an argument here that army is responsible.

Shah Shatranj Lord Botta Muhammad Jibran Landmark

disgusted

Our problem with is our army is our sovereignty that is under their boots.
our votes are changed and rigged election deprive us from our basic right of self determination.
Army acts like a gang without any check and balance , there is no concept of army accountability.
We want to make our army accountable for each wrong doing in public courts.
Army got a super status no one can talk against them specially the rogue intelligence agency who has destroyed Pakistan is untouchable
for the fact of being supreme they have looted and plundered the country
Your statement is very valid and solid. The problem lies with the politicians. They create a vacuum by their incompetence and corruption. They cannot question the corruption and malpractices of the Army when they themselves are not above board. If the the leadership is honest then the Army cannot dare do any wrong. It is a vicious cycle and needs to be broken. Who should be blamed for the sorry state of affairs of Punjab Police? Is the Army also responsible there?

Shah Shatranj

When all you guys talk about election rigging, you forget that we live in Pakistan.
All of our elections in rural areas were riggged.

People in Singh and South Punjab are forced to vote for the person the waderas ask them to. or by bradari. Where they actually torture people. There used to be duplicate ballot papers and fake ID's. We have seen the evidence of all of this.

Apart from this poeple are given money and benefits to vote for specific person, the police is always politicised and yet we are having an argument here that army is responsible.

Shah Shatranj Lord Botta Muhammad Jibran Landmark

How you can't put responsibility on a security institution that's role is to safeguard not to manipulate , but when an institution manipulates politics , judiciary and establishment throughout the country we can't close our eye on its role. They have been doing this for last 70 years , they made up IJI and Nawaz and now Imran only few years a public party enabled its rule but that was also under immense pressure of the security institute .... They sponser dharnasa long march they are the one who destroyed this country .... Country destroyed because of their lust to rule and inconsistent policies and uncertain system destroyed the country ......

Shah Shatranj

Your statement is very valid and solid. The problem lies with the politicians. They create a vacuum by their incompetence and corruption. They cannot question the corruption and malpractices of the Army when they themselves are not above board. If the the leadership is honest then the Army cannot dare do any wrong. It is a vicious cycle and needs to be broken. Who should be blamed for the sorry state of affairs of Punjab Police? Is the Army also responsible there?
A politician has been never given freedom to rule .... army corrupted politicians for their corruption and to get upper hand on them ...... they bring corrupt ppl to rule who can serve them and under establishment pressure how a govt can be successful ....
Nawaz tried Musharraf trial and result was obvious
Zardari tried ISI under law and result was obvious
When you give politician freedom to rule then you can ask about their capabilities but when your dharnasa judiciary paralyze system how politicians can be blamed

Liberal 000

You have an obsession with boots and uniforms that for you they are everywhere and anywhere.
Tell me are they in your house outside your front door
In your bedroom or just outside it.
Are they so powerful that on any and every forum where every word you utter against them
is being heard seen being watched observed listened to examined and programmed for a greater response.

Seems to me that anyone so anti Army would have his each fart and breath examined and acted upon

Yet here you are free to espouse endless Bullshit daily....
About boots and uniforms.
Such a fantasy for you I guess BOOTS AND UNIFORMS turn you on in a special way
BUT I guess they refused to have you when you tried to join and it hurt so your reaction.....
is here on this forum
Clearly they are useless if they cannot shut up such a powerful opponent as you who knows everything
there is to know about what they do and do not and how they operate in every sphere .........

There are some useless twats on this forum but you def get my vote for the most useless and irrelevant
who has one only language and I am guessing but your beef is
that they would not even let you sweep their streets iron their uniforms or wipe their backsides or lick them...

Rejection hurts, And YOUR FAILURE is clearly THEIR fault

FINALLY YOUR collection of photos of people licking Army boots is very impressive..... How many do you have which are your favourites and which ones genuinely turn you on and which ONE pic really gets you off over the edge

Do Share

Pakistani Awan Zindabad

Police and Army is serving Pakistan not because of the love for Pakistan but for money the people of Pakistan pay them.

Millions of Pakistanis are ready to serve in Police and Army if given a chance ,this honor with pay.

Army and Police should be thankful for the people of Pakistan and must raise a slogan "long live the people of Pakistan"

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
I already see some of Bjp indian media cell logins using muslim names
some has already commented login jibran, Lord boota, ...
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, Mohan, FANNE, Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood, Khan125, Pappuchikna, intekhab, Shah Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390, Liberal 000, Rajarawal111, tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, , islamabadi, ShazI Ji, kakamuna420, Tony Tony, babulal, Lord Botta, kayawish, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122

sensible

You have an obsession with boots and uniforms that for you they are everywhere and anywhere.
Tell me are they in your house outside your front door
In your bedroom or just outside it.
Are they so powerful that on any and every forum where every word you utter against them
is being heard seen being watched observed listened to examined and programmed for a greater response.

Seems to me that anyone so anti Army would have his each fart and breath examined and acted upon

Yet here you are free to espouse endless Bullshit daily....
About boots and uniforms.
Such a fantasy for you I guess BOOTS AND UNIFORMS turn you on in a special way
BUT I guess they refused to have you when you tried to join and it hurt so your reaction.....
is here on this forum
Clearly they are useless if they cannot shut up such a powerful opponent as you who knows everything
there is to know about what they do and do not and how they operate in every sphere .........

There are some useless twats on this forum but you def get my vote for the most useless and irrelevant
who has one only language and I am guessing but your beef is
that they would not even let you sweep their streets iron their uniforms or wipe their backsides or lick them...

Rejection hurts, And YOUR FAILURE is clearly THEIR fault

FINALLY YOUR collection of photos of people licking Army boots is very impressive..... How many do you have which are your favourites and which ones genuinely turn you on and which ONE pic really gets you off over the edge

Do Share
پاکستان آ کر بیٹھو پھر اکٹھا کرو لوگوں کو .
بزدل باہر کیوں بھاگ جاتے ہو ؟لڑو اور مارو اور مرو.پاکستان کے لوگ سیانے ہیں. تم لوگوں کے ہاتھوں انھیں کوئی بچانے والا نہ ہو گا اگر پاک آرمی نہ ہو جانتے ہیں اچھی طرح .اس لئے تمہاری بکواس نہیں سنتے

Islamabadiya

Exactly my thought too, but the issue is how will the vicious cycle be broken, the void between politicians will always remain, such is the game of power that they always look to make use of any handy hands which help them clinch power,

the only way i see accountability happening in Army is if some COAS takes it on himslef and cleans it,

stargazer

There is no sane one who would disagree to criticize the army or any other institution but it can not based on whims and wishes because the whims and wishes serve a small purpose for short term gains at the cost of larger interest.
Not one evidence has ever been presented that Army is killing or murdering anyone who is not a terrorist or fasadi. If there is please bring it forth.
If wishes were horses I would ride them all.
More over as for being a tyrannical force, well it does not make sense for if this were the case then competent or not tyranny would have resulted in some eliminations and yet all those who criticize are free to do so! Bhutto was a tyrant who had his opponents sent to Kala paani, try to do some reading and research of the short history.
Playing in the hands of enemies is quite easy, make it hard for the enemy to exploit you! It just might help open up your eyes.
Armed forces are an organized institution despite the chaotic system where no other department is functioning BUT the guns are all directed at army, even wonder why?
Choose your targets with care if for nothing else only the future of your own kith.