ALL Anti Army Wallah's Your response welcome

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is no argument. It is just a speculation coined by Army lovers. Army did fight against terrorism after breeding the same terrorists themselves so again no thanks to them. Terrorism in Pakistan is a consequence of Army's Afghan policy and the common people just became a fodder of Army's endeavours and lust for power

So you mean to say, that Army asked Taliban to come in Pakistan and start killling people?
Then made 6K soldiers die in their hands to prove what exactly?

Shah Shatranj

That's a first time I have seen army accused of changing votes in election.
Thankfully, Pakistanis are not stupid enough to believe this.
I am eye witness to this , and you think many Pakistanis will not believe this I challenge this every 4th Pakistani on streets will tell you how army changes election results ....
If they had done nothing wrong why rigging discussion was banned on tv why cctv cameras were closed why results were stopped .... nation knows all army tactics to change the election results .....

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you mean to say, that Army asked Taliban to come in Pakistan and start killling people?
Then made 6K soldiers die in their hands to prove what exactly?
No , if you nourish and keep a snake at home you don't need to ask and invite him to bite you. It would bite you uninvited.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea tht every 4th pakistan would be silent prior to 2013 elections, sindh constituencies. Till the time your masters are winning everything is fair. But once people rejected you armed forces is doing rigging, amazing isnt it.
I am eye witness to this , and you think many Pakistanis will not believe this I challenge this every 4th Pakistani on streets will tell you how army changes election results ....
If they had done nothing wrong why rigging discussion was banned on tv why cctv cameras were closed why results were stopped .... nation knows all army tactics to change the election results .....

Muhammad Jibran

No not disappointed at all, what I basically meant was even a broken clock is right twice a day And mushy was nothing but a power hungry dictator, he drowned us in US's war on terror for which we paid a very heavy price are still paying it till today. Gave a free hand to Altaf in Karachi and he is the one who gave NRO to all these criminals for which we once again are still paying the price for.
True ....

Munawarkhan

Eye witness to what event? Please share details.

How did PPPP won more seats in Sindh, if army were rigging?
Results were stopped, because ECP implemented a new system and it crashed.

Shah Shatranj

yea tht every 4th pakistan would be silent prior to 2013 elections, sindh constituencies. Till the time your masters are winning everything is fair. But once people rejected you armed forces is doing rigging, amazing isnt it.
I don't say anything ask ppl , they will tell you how it works

Munawarkhan

No , if you nourish and keep a snake at home you don't need to ask and invite him to bite you. It would bite you uninvited.

See come out of these sweeping statement tactics and state some actual facts.
These allegations only spread nonsense in our public.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets make everyone accountable. B/w who will make armed forces accountable, those whom are made by them???? or those who used them to come to power or those who did corruption under their hood??? or such public courts of Justice Qayum or Justice ifthikhar chaurdry??? That gang of army is good till the time they are at your side but once b/c of ur master corruption they back off from your they become rouge
Conclusion is those who want to make them accountable should first make themselves accountable and believe me lay infront of tanks just like what they did in Turkey. But if someone assume people will come out to save these goons politicians & beaurcates corruption then this #randiRona will continue

Our problem with is our army is our sovereignty that is under their boots.
our votes are changed and rigged election deprive us from our basic right of self determination.
Army acts like a gang without any check and balance , there is no concept of army accountability.
We want to make our army accountable for each wrong doing in public courts.
Army got a super status no one can talk against them specially the rogue intelligence agency who has destroyed Pakistan is untouchable
for the fact of being supreme they have looted and plundered the country

Shah Shatranj

Eye witness to what event? Please share details.

How did PPPP won more seats in Sindh, if army were rigging?
Results were stopped, because ECP implemented a new system and it crashed.
An event in which officer pushed liked party workers for votes and they started stamping openly stamping on liked party sign ..... under their umbrella they terrorized ppl and forcefully managed result all in front of my eyes ...... Just like there are many other tactics of rigging .... just likt pti won karachi all through massive rigging ....... and almost 60 seats were given to it through massive rigging .........

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Misleading title, IK clearly stated that Brig. Ranjha supported NS in Punjab.
It was a very specific example.
Did not blame the whole institution.
So who is blaming the whole institution now? Does each and every Gama Maja Hawaldar sipahi gets involved in rigging? No , these are the Generals and brigadiers who do it and when we use the term Army , it refers to them not every Hawaldar Allah Ditta Arain

Munawarkhan

An event in which officer pushed liked party workers for votes and they started stamping openly stamping on liked party sign ..... under their umbrella they terrorized ppl and forcefully managed result all in front of my eyes ...... Just like there are many other tactics of rigging .... just likt pti won karachi all through massive rigging ....... and almost 60 seats were given to it through massive rigging .........

So Army was stamping ballot papers and somehow no one had a camera to record this.

I belong to Karachi. I will tell you my historical stories.
MQM workers used to come to our house, with a list of all members and inform us that our votes are casted already no need to to to polling booth.
My mum used to vote for JI. JI arranged a bus to take all women from our neighbourhood to polling booth. They were intervened in between and MQM workers threatened to put the bus on fire, and forced the bus to go back.
There is tons of footage available for all elections 2013 or before which openly shows what used to happen in polling booths.

I think PTI won Karachi simply because MQM couldn't rig election this time.

Munawarkhan

So who is blaming the whole institution now? Does each and every Gama Maja Hawaldar sipahi gets involved in rigging? No , these are the Generals and brigadiers who do it and when we use the term Army , it refers to them not every Hawaldar Allah Ditta Arain

He is talking about one brig. There are 100's in Pak army.
Apart from IK, has any other political leader / worker come out and claim that such and such person did this in this area?

Who do PMLN & PPP blame? The institution or a specific person?