Ali Tareen: Mangoes, Cricket, and Kasmir

sormasahafi

Councller (250+ posts)
One of the most popular figures on social media these days in Pakistan is Ali Tareen. He’s the owner of Multan Sultan team in PSL and a former National assembly candidate from Londhran. Oh yea, he’s the son of Jehangir Tareen, who needs no introduction. Anyway, Ali has been bery sucesfull at promoting his brand and his latest marketing move has been sending mangoes to prominent people who then tweet pictures of the box of mangoes sent by Ali Tarren. However, we’ve yet to see a single tweet from him on Kashmir. Why is that? He’s very vocal on aovial issues in Pakistan. Does is it have something to do with the global cricket fraternity and risking isolation from the mighty indians?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1158364435192385537

Last edited by a moderator:

sormasahafi

Councller (250+ posts)
With the desperate attempt of criticism,
I can guess this member can kill his own mother for not marrying Jahangir Tareen ...
His BIO says politician. He’s a Pakistani politician who’s followed by influential people internationally. Why not tweet on this issue. I’m a big admirer of his father who’s helped PTI get into power. Using bile language against me doesnt negate that he’s been quiet on this issue.