Aleema Khan to face money laundering case if evidence found: PM’s adviser

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
585154_4448584_shahzad-akber_updates.jpg

وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی برائے احتساب شہزاد اکبر نے کہا ہے کہ شواہد ملنے کی صورت میں علیمہ خان کیخلاف بھی منی لانڈرنگ کا مقدمہ درج کیا جاسکتا ہے ۔

جیو نیوز کے پروگرام جیو پارلیمنٹ میں میزبان ارشد وحید چوہدری سے گفتگو میں شہزاد اکبر نے کہا کہ ٹیکس جمع کرانے کی صورت میں ان کی پراپرٹی قانونی نہیں ہوئی۔

ان کا کہناتھا کہ سیاست دانوں سمیت کئی افراد کے بیرون ممالک 40 کروڑ پاؤنڈز کے اکاؤنٹس منجمد کرا چکے ہیں۔

وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی برائے احتساب نے مزید کہا کہ وہ کسی عمران شفیق کو نہیں جانتے،جعلی اکاؤنٹس کا ذمہ دار اسٹیٹ بنک اور اس کا فنانشل مانیٹرنگ یونٹ ہے۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/585154-case-may-be-lodged-against-aleema-khan-after-finding-evidence

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
585154_4448584_shahzad-akber_updates.jpg

وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی برائے احتساب شہزاد اکبر نے کہا ہے کہ شواہد ملنے کی صورت میں علیمہ خان کیخلاف بھی منی لانڈرنگ کا مقدمہ درج کیا جاسکتا ہے ۔

جیو نیوز کے پروگرام جیو پارلیمنٹ میں میزبان ارشد وحید چوہدری سے گفتگو میں شہزاد اکبر نے کہا کہ ٹیکس جمع کرانے کی صورت میں ان کی پراپرٹی قانونی نہیں ہوئی۔

ان کا کہناتھا کہ سیاست دانوں سمیت کئی افراد کے بیرون ممالک 40 کروڑ پاؤنڈز کے اکاؤنٹس منجمد کرا چکے ہیں۔

وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی برائے احتساب نے مزید کہا کہ وہ کسی عمران شفیق کو نہیں جانتے،جعلی اکاؤنٹس کا ذمہ دار اسٹیٹ بنک اور اس کا فنانشل مانیٹرنگ یونٹ ہے۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/585154-case-may-be-lodged-against-aleema-khan-after-finding-evidence
Why is this a news? Why is some journalists / media trying to make Aleema Khan a VIP, she is not, she is still the same respectable sister of the PM, PM never showed any interest in her case all he said is that if she is asked by court she will reply.
I don't understand why is PM's name or character being dragged in this case of Aleema Khan.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Yes that's the law but few PTI supporters thinking otherwise that as she paid penalty so she shouldn't be questioned about trail.
I haven't come across a single person who says she shouldn't be questioned but that she shouldn't be tied to the PM just because she's her sister. Let the investigative agencies and judiciary do it's job.

Okara

I haven't come across a single person who says she shouldn't be questioned but that she shouldn't be tied to the PM just because she's her sister. Let the investigative agencies and judiciary do it's job.
Let's assume she used IK's offshore company to buy property/properties in Dubai, then what will be your response?

Iconoclast

Assumptions are pointless. I will respond and criticize when that actually transpires. I'm not going to make such stupid assumptions at this point in time.
IK provided the records and statements of his offshore company during his case. If there was such a thing, they'd have pointed it out.
Seems like you're just looking for mud slinging.
Let's assume she used IK's offshore company to buy property/properties in Dubai, then what will be your response?

Okara

Assumptions are pointless. I will respond and criticize when that actually transpires. I'm not going to make such stupid assumptions at this point in time.
IK provided the records and statements of his offshore company during his case. If there was such a thing, they'd have pointed it out.
Seems like you're just looking for mud slinging.
Yes it will be worst day of my life as well but still must be investigated and Aleema Khan must provide money trail.