Aitizaz Ehsan Exposed(must watch)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
OMG ! I CANT BELIEVE AITIZAZ EHSAN COULD BE THAT BIG TRAITOR THATS WHY HE WENT TO USA AND CHIEF JUSTICE TO BRING NEW AGENDA AGAINST PAKISTAN UNDER THE NAME OF AWARD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ALGPMHK9T0&feature=related[/video]

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
OMG ! I CANT BELIEVE AITIZAZ EHSAN COULD BE THAT BIG TRAITOR THATS WHY HE WENT TO USA AND CHIEF JUSTICE TO BRING NEW AGENDA AGAINST PAKISTAN UNDER THE NAME OF AWARD

nice video..............Now i can understand why Aitezaz Ehasan.....went to us..........and how he made distrubance in pakistan with lawyers and CF...........just think.........that Our Pakistan was going up before this Aitezaz ehasan and his fellows start thier nounce.2007 march.............that was his agenda now its clear he did this kind of things in past which that video clear and now still he is making distribance in pakstain i dont know whos agenda he is following.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: what a ridiclious arugment

what kind of bull**T agrument he was giving , the man who sold childern to pakistan to USA and admitted in his book in the line of fire and break law two times and admitted killing great akbar bugtti and the man who sold kashmir to indians the man who killled thousand of innocent childern in lal mosque and the man who bring us shame and introduced terror to pakistan the man who wet his pants on one phone call from colin pow and the man who is taking his side br saif is his minister and he looted and shared his cruuption thats why he is telling this

what Atzaz ihsan got to do with mush how can u sponor terror to other countires he done right thing if even he given lists to india no one can give such lists with out xpress permission from govt

so traitor mush should be punhished and his days are numbered now a man always cry loud before dying so i am not surprised but neverthe less he dies in the end therefore we all the waiting for such moment and its getting nearer

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Bhaiyo aik banda bacha hai bolnay kay liye, baqi neechay ho ker nikal gaye hain.. Bol nay dou bay charay ko.
Musharraf was the curse on the Pakistanis and soon he will reach his actual end.

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To all MqM supporters from 90 instead of posting videos that make you look like a fool why don't you tell your ghunday Mawali bhais to do something for the people of Pakistan instead of wasting your time with things that don't make sense

Ofcourse you won't what am i thinking your loosers who have no life no job just 11:00 am in the morning hazri deni hai 90 main and then copy and pasting begins

can you spell
L O O S E R S

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Junoon123 said:
To all MqM supporters from 90 instead of posting videos that make you look like a fool why don't you tell your ghunday Mawali bhais to do something for the people of Pakistan instead of wasting your time with things that don't make sense

Ofcourse you won't what am i thinking your loosers who have no life no job just 11:00 am in the morning hazri deni hai 90 main and then copy and pasting begins

can you spell
L O O S E R S

They don't know how to spell L O O S E R S. They know how to spell W I N N E R S since 1987. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RASKO

Citizen
MOHMMAD ALI SAIF IS DEFENDING A PERSON WHO COMMITED CRIMES AGAINST STATE AND NATION, WHO SOLD PAKISTANI INCLUDING DR AFIA, WHO BROKE LAW, WHO PUSHED THE COUNTRY IN PRESENT STATE WE ARE SUFFERING FOR, HE IS THE TREASON OF PAKISTAN AND THE MAN WHO DEFENDING HIM IS SAME NOT ONLY GADAR OF STATE BUT GADDAR OF PASHTOON TOO, BECAUSE IT IS EX DICTATOR WHO STARTED OPERATION AGAINST PASHTOON FOR AMERICA ONLY FOR HIS PERSONEL POWER.

RAJA

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

Great work itsnotme90 , keep it up ...
I would like to add that AA was not alone in this dirty work .

ISI DG of that time ( 1989 ) ,shamsur rahman kallu , appointed by PPP , gave this list of all SIKH activist to AA , AA provided this to BB and at the end this went to RG.

Our naive brothers think that AA is a hero. He cheated you my naive people , open your eyes .
Khoool Aankh Zameen Deikh Fiza Dekh ......But If you are blind >>> Then go to doctor first....

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Musharraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

usman123

Citizen
The barristor guy is outa mind.Talking non sense.Doesnt make any sense to me.He is tryin to mix everything.Lets make things straight.The issue with all these people are that the people of pakistan can now judge in a better way who was wrong or right.And its all because of our media.Good job to every one.And in shallah all the people who have used pakistan for there own achievements will gone down the drain like musharaf.

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Brothers no one should judge people just based on what they did in the past. It is about what they did after that...did they learn from their mistakes? Talking about Mr. Aitzaz Ahsan, I personally think that what he did once being Interior Minister of PPP govenrment was not that good. But what he did in the movement for restoration of our honorable and brave judges is so much that I can forget about what he did in the past.

I live in New Zealand now and the only thing I have learned from my experience so far living in this small but great country is their Independent Justice System(like all developed countries) which drives the whole country and every other aspect of governing the country. I can not describe how I felt when I heard the news of restoration of our judges because I now firmly believe that good and independent Judiciary system is the foundation of a good governed country and with the grace of Almighty Allah, we have done that and the only way forward for our beloved nation is Prosperity...Insha Allah.

I salute all those who stood to the cause of Lawyers Movement no matter what they did in their past....

Pakistan is a beautiful country and now I firmly believe it is a blessed country as well. From no where this country was created for muslims of south asia, on 27th of Ramazan, with no clear direction, no human resource, no education system...so much happened to this nation for last 60 years.....we know we have serious problems like Corruption, Injustice, Poverty, Corrupt Leaders and the list goes on.....but this country has also so much potential and above all good and talented people. Time changing so fast for Pakistan and it is all for good.....as Muslims we fear no one but Allah Almighty and that is where our trust lies.

Pakistan Zindabad!!

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Junoon123 said:
Its a MQM propaganda video this is really stupid, it doesn't even make any sense

i am also agreed with you brother but i want to tell one thing that mqm is scared now because they now if mushraff get punishment they will get the same becuase they were equally involve in every thing which mushraff has done,,, and mushraff is the person who will not die alone he will get all the people who were supporting them"""hum tou dubee sanam tumhein bhi le dubbe""" and the supporter are very scared becuase one of there quaid has gone to london and keep them in majhdar and now there second quiad is also coming very close to trial may be he will stay in london all his life like [altaf].....