Aik shaks ke khilaaf jurm sabat huwa hai jis ke mutabiq saza di gae hai os ko unhon ne fauj ki izzat ka mamla bana leya hai - Hamid Khan

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamid Khan got kicked out rightly out of PTI...he’s an extremist who doesn’t want to see the other side of the story

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Khan got kicked out rightly out of PTI...he’s an extremist who doesn’t want to see the other side of the story

Kick out this Chan also

پرویز مشرف کے فیصلے کے خلاف سیخ پا ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں۔عدالتیں خلاف فیصلہ کریں اور کوئی ڈنڈا لے کر کھڑا ہو جائے ایسا نہیں چلتا۔ یہ ایک فرد کا معاملہ ہے آپ اداروں کو بیچ میں مت لائیں۔" ندیم افضل چن

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This dog is trying to twist the facts, the defendant was not given a chance to defend himself so how it was proved that he did something wrong?

Dream Seller

Kick out this Chan also

پرویز مشرف کے فیصلے کے خلاف سیخ پا ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں۔عدالتیں خلاف فیصلہ کریں اور کوئی ڈنڈا لے کر کھڑا ہو جائے ایسا نہیں چلتا۔ یہ ایک فرد کا معاملہ ہے آپ اداروں کو بیچ میں مت لائیں۔" ندیم افضل چن
Abay khota khor I’ve no issues with the verdict, it’s his attitude for him only being right. Also, you read the verdict, who in right mind writes such verdict. It shows, sold out souls wrote the judgement on instructions or they’re just illiterate judges.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
referring to Asif Ghafoor press release, These are the two they should start with and follow with others

Hussain1967

This dog is trying to twist the facts, the defendant was not given a chance to defend himself so how it was proved that he did something wrong?
Defendant was given 6 years to prove himself innocent. Defendant has become fugitive for the last 3 years. He was asked time and again by the Court to come back and record his statement. But, he never came back. Sometimes, he cited his ill health and some other times, he cited security concerns. As a last resort, Court even asked him to record his statement through video link but never accepted it. Reason was very clear. He never wanted to be part of this case, so that when decision would come against him, he would say that he was not given chance to defend.

I have question from all PTI supporters. What do you have to do with Pervez Musharraf? Why don't you leave him at his own. What Army has to do with a person who retired 12 years ago?

Zaidi Qasim

Defendant was given 6 years to prove himself innocent. Defendant has become fugitive for the last 3 years. He was asked time and again by the Court to come back and record his statement. But, he never came back. Sometimes, he cited his ill health and some other times, he cited security concerns. As a last resort, Court even asked him to record his statement through video link but never accepted it. Reason was very clear. He never wanted to be part of this case, so that when decision would come against him, he would say that he was not given chance to defend.

I have question from all PTI supporters. What do you have to do with Pervez Musharraf? Why don't you leave him at his own. What Army has to do with a person who retired 12 years ago?
Let me answer the last question . This is a Bongi Boots alliance. You scratch my back I scratch yours. The present regime is continuation of Musharraf's regime . It is not PTI which is ruling but rather depending on Boots to run the Government. If they won't support Musharraf, who else will do it ?

chandaa

Jou jazbaat mein beh jaey woh Judge tou nahin hou saktaa kiyun ke judge ne Qanoon ke mutabiq faislaa karnaa hota hai na ke jazbaat se!

mrmerchant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me answer the last question . This is a Bongi Boots alliance. You scratch my back I scratch yours. The present regime is continuation of Musharraf's regime . It is not PTI which is ruling but rather depending on Boots to run the Government. If they won't support Musharraf, who else will do it ?
aida tu joshi

Dr Adam

اس بےغیرت سے پوچھا جائے کہ تم دہشتگرد کالے کوٹ والوں نے فائز عیسی کی چوریوں پر جواب دھی کو تمام جوڈیشری کا مسلہ کیسے بنا لیا ؟؟؟