if he is running a charity organization;why is he talking about jihad in kashmir!!

i wish he try another attack in india and our commandoes do laden 2 show in murdike where his organization is based !!

shame to pakistan law and order;which openly allows such terrorist to live freely and continue to involve in terrorism against india!!

Indian govt should give strict warning ;failing which india should have an open minded approach in balochistan!!

Tit for Tat!!

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
if he is running a charity organization;why is he talking about jihad in kashmir!!

i wish he try another attack in india and our commandoes do laden 2 show in murdike where his organization is based !!

shame to pakistan law and order;which openly allows such terrorist to live freely and continue to involve in terrorism against india!!

Indian govt should give strict warning ;failing which india should have an open minded approach in balochistan!!

Tit for Tat!!

Mohan Tiwari don't worry about him, everything will be fine soon. Peace....

arkmsksh

Voter (50+ posts)

Tit for Tat!!

My dear man mohan tiwari sb...
1- We all Pakistani people support Jihad in Kashmir, either belong to whatever party.. Hence, we support Prof. Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and his views...

2- india will be attacked again and again if they did not stop violation in Pakistan (Kashmir is also a part of Pakistan)... And if you want to do some adventure in Mureedkey or anywhere in Pakistan, then you are most welcome... You will do one, and then we will do 10... One more thing about attacking Hafiz Saeed... Bachay aisi ghalti kabhi mat karna, otherwise his fidaeen will kick on your *** (Gittay goday tor kar hath main pakra dain ge [hilar] )

3- Hazaron khwaahishain aisin kai har khwaahish pe dam nikle......

shaheen111

very well answered by ARKMSKSH :-)

[MENTION=22576]Mohan Tiwari[/MENTION]
it doesn't matter either he is running charity organization or anyone is running any other organization. wat matter is that we are Pakistani and we will talk all issues all matters of Pakistan and that includes Kashmir as well.

secondly u know better than us what your commandos can do!!!
our 1 normal Muslim whom we call Mujahid will be enough for them.INSHA'ALLAH

thridly first u should blame your government and country.because all attacks in india are mostly done by your agencies by hiring people and allowing them to killd many innocents. And after that they blame Pakistan for that. Reality for all those self made attacks were known later to everyone :P
India is disobeying their own laws by killing many innocents in India... just think of those innocents who were killed by indian army and daily this happens ...if you are that much peace supporter think on it... i m surprised that Indians only like to talk and debate and in actual they just do terrorism activities and support terrorist against all human beings including Muslims...

last thing...each Pakistani is giving strict warning that if you dont want to live in INDIA , try to have any open minded approach in Balochistan or any other part of Pakistan.

soon INSHA'ALLAH we will kick you off from Kashmir... BEST OF LUCK

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: امیر جماعت الدعوہ حافظ محمد سعید کا انٹرو&

Hafiz Saeed presented a very clear view of his Jamaat.he looks to be speaking absolute truth and a true Muslim. if he is doing what he said, i pray may Allah help him in his aim and task.aameen.i m impressed.:jazak:

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: امیر جماعت الدعوہ حافظ محمد سعید کا انٹرو&

اس مرد ے مجاہد کا نام سن کے ہندوؤں کی دھوتی گھیلی ہو جاتی ہے،سن اور دیکھ کے کیا ہو گا