Ahsan Iqbal’s Reply to Faisal Vawda for bringing the Boot in talk show

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Arastu ke chehray ki taro-tazgi bata rahi hai ke yeh khud bhi abhi abhi joota chaat ker nikla hai...

Awan S

But Wawda said right thing ! Boot ko izzat do :) for PMLN and PPP :)
Has PTI voted against this law? Has PTI not tried to stop Musharaf decision ? Has PTI not trying their best and requested opposition to provide Bajwa an extension? Has PTI not bringing cases against Faiz Eisa and Waqar Seith who made decisions against army? Who is better book licker?

Zainsha

ھائے ھائے۔۔ پٹواریوں کی گاف میں لگی آگ۔۔

او کوئی لندن سے فائر بریگیڈبھجواؤ۔۔

????????

TONIC

Has PTI voted against this law? Has PTI not tried to stop Musharaf decision ? Has PTI not trying their best and requested opposition to provide Bajwa an extension? Has PTI not bringing cases against Faiz Eisa and Waqar Seith who made decisions against army? Who is better book licker?
PTI was supporting this law that’s why PTI presented it in parliament:) people who were against it were from PMLN and PPP, these people were saying that on high ethical grounds this law should not pass.
But in the end “Boot ko izzat do” :)
My personal point of view is entirely different from PTI /PMLN / PPP which I don’t want to discuss :)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was your leader Nawaz Sharif that became a puppet in hands of few vested media houses who wanted to use him against military..... Hence the Khalai Makhlooq slogan ...... Now all those liberals and media houses are in pain ... Not only their dream of a collision is dashed but also their next hopes la maryam is silent and want to run away as well ...... On top of all that Bilawal also capitulated..... And you guys are left to defend this obvious harakiri ...... :)

Awan S

They have done bad by ideology but good by tactics. Politics is not controlled by principles but rather with strategy. PML(N) opponents want that they keep fighting on two borders. To tackle the government better they have improved relationships with the establishment. Their first target is to remove cases and then come back in political ground with force.

Awan S

PTI was supporting this law that’s why PTI presented it in parliament:) people who were against it were from PMLN and PPP, these people were saying that on high ethical grounds this law should not pass.
But in the end “Boot ko izzat do” :)
My personal point of view is entirely different from PTI /PMLN / PPP which I don’t want to discuss :)
When PML(N) said that they will oppose this law? Can you provide an evidence.

Awan S

If I will provide it will you never post anything here on this forum !
Why would I do that, I am just asking you evidence of your claim because I think it is not true. I will seek apology, this is a decent thing to do.

Awan S

بھائی صاحب میں پرانے بیانات کی بات نہیں کر رہا - آپ نے لکھا تھا نون لیگ نے اس بل کی پہلے مخالفت کی پھر اس کی حمایت کی - میں اس چیز کو چلینج کر رہا تھا - باقی یہ بات تو سب کو پتہ ہے میاں صاحب ماضی میں کسی بھی آرمی چیف کو ایکسٹینشن دینے کے حق میں نہیں تھے اسی لئے انہوں نے راحیل شریف کو بھی ایکسٹینشن نہیں دی میں پرانی بات اور پرانے بیانات کو کیوں چیلنج کروں گا --