Agha Waqar is Back

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who is this guy and what is he talking about ?
How can he provide or produce electricity?

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمرانی کابینہ میں کافی سارے آغا وقار پہلے سے کام کر رہے ہیں ، اسکو بھی بھرتی کر لو ، مانی کذاب کے ٣٠٠ ڈیموں کا پراجیکٹ مکمل کر دے گا

Two Stooges

عمرانی کابینہ میں کافی سارے آغا وقار پہلے سے کام کر رہے ہیں ، اسکو بھی بھرتی کر لو ، مانی کذاب کے ٣٠٠ ڈیموں کا پراجیکٹ مکمل کر دے گا
ہاں بدبودار بھڑوے پٹواری
تجربہ کاروں نے 30،000 ارب کی دولت لگا کر
پاکستان کو سنگاپور بنا دیا

ImRaaN

give-that-man-8jwhop.jpg

UKPakistani

Please forgive my ignorance

But did anyone ACTUALLY prove this guy wrong

For a brief time he was everywhere "demonstrating" what he could do and then he disappeared.

I do no recall anyone actually "Exposing" his "lies"

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please forgive my ignorance

But did anyone ACTUALLY prove this guy wrong

For a brief time he was everywhere "demonstrating" what he could do and then he disappeared.

I do no recall anyone actually "Exposing" his "lies"
No one needs to prove you wrong if you claim that the moon is made of green cheese. His "theory" was bullshit and crap to begin with so no one needs to prove him wrong. Only in Pakistan one would even discuss a fraudster and charlatan like him

Rambler

This guy should be given a chance to showcase his abilities. I am sure if government support him and provide funds he might be able to come up with a product that can be used to run car 60% on hydrogen feul but oils mafia will not allow it.

Not only the mafia but whole scientific community is against him as he has proven the fundamental laws of thermodynamics to be wrong. West is afraid of him as their laws provide energy with costs associated with it but this is free energy which will demolish the gap between haves and have nots. Agha waqar is 10 times the genius of Einstein. He is easily the greatest mind of all times.

Rambler

No one needs to prove you wrong if you claim that the moon is made of green cheese. His "theory" was bullshit and crap to begin with so no one needs to prove him wrong. Only in Pakistan one would even discuss a fraudster and charlatan like him

You flushed away waste what do you know about knowledge and engineering. Retarded waste of a whore.