===> Again MQM Haters Ka Maun Kala <===

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Have the MQM / Altaf and his paid agents any logical or factual reply to the my periviou post, in which I pointed out the billions of ru[ees were lavishly spent by MQM / Nazim on so-called Mega Projects, which involved a big kick-backs and commission.
It is need of the time to iniate the enquiries of these projects and looters of national wealth must be award the highest punishment under the law.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MHASHMI said:
Have the MQM / Altaf and his paid agents any logical or factual reply to the my periviou post, in which I pointed out the billions of ru[ees were lavishly spent by MQM / Nazim on so-called Mega Projects, which involved a big kick-backs and commission.
It is need of the time to iniate the enquiries of these projects and looters of national wealth must be award the highest punishment under the law.

Mega projects always need big money ....
Where is kick back and commission ....can you please provide some proof here ?

Jury

MHASHMI said:

===%3E-again-mqm-haters-ka-maun-kala-%3C===-t7115s10.html
What happen?
Don't you like my reply, which has made you speechless. .

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
naala safaee kam commision under pass ziada commision london ka saal bhar ka kharcha aik bridge nala safaee say to 90 ka khana bhee nahi pakta

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
wahan london kay mayor nay comission liya ho yahan mk nay liya or phir bhee woh koee no 1 thoraee hai haa us ka comission uss kay jabe main or mk ka comission uss kay shaehar main (yanee london main altaf bhaee nay bhee to roty shotee khani hotee hai na bhaee baqool his previous sathee

Jury

syed_nd said:
wahan london kay mayor nay comission liya ho yahan mk nay liya or phir bhee woh koee no 1 thoraee hai haa us ka comission uss kay jabe main or mk ka comission uss kay shaehar main (yanee london main altaf bhaee nay bhee to roty shotee khani hotee hai na bhaee baqool his previous sathee

Mayor is not number one.
But, the whole London is 1

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nazim and the whole MQM leaders are actually the agents of dictators whose aims are to protect the privileged classes, to continue the existing exploitation and corrupt system, to extort BHATTA from the community, destroy the educational system and promote criminal and terrorist activities in the youth.

Yes Nazim is Number 1 in these activities.

Jury

rahat said:
Nazim and the whole MQM leaders are actually the agents of dictators whose aims are to protect the privileged classes, to continue the existing exploitation and corrupt system, to extort BHATTA from the community, destroy the educational system and promote criminal and terrorist activities in the youth.
Yes Nazim is Number 1 in these activities.

1100663155-1.jpg

1100663155-2.gif

14-06-09-%20I%20own%20karachi%20EL.jpg

04-Feb-waterisland%20B.jpg

16-Dec-%20Mubark%20Village%20A.jpg

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can any body gives the assets of NAZIM and his colleges in City Government, I know well all of them have billions in corruption and we should not let them go without punishment. the peoples who are supporting these corrupt elements are actually either blind or they have some interests in these corruption

Jury

rahat said:
Can any body gives the assets of NAZIM and his colleges in City Government, I know well all of them have billions in corruption and we should not let them go without punishment. the peoples who are supporting these corrupt elements are actually either blind or they have some interests in these corruption

It has already been submitted in election commission.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
rahat said:
the peoples who are supporting these corrupt elements are actually either blind or they have some interests in these corruption

Friend name atleast one politician who is not corrupt in Pakistan (In current era) ;)

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
[color=#000080]I would support to expose all these corrupt elements in order to eliminate them. Just dont protect anyone by saying Everyone is corrupt.[/color]