After OBL, Can US Seize Pakistans Nukes?

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
After OBL, Can US Seize Pakistans Nukes?

Click here to open the policy brief Can United States Seize Pakistans Nukes? in PDF format
The Arms Control & Disarmament Center of Strategic Technology Resources [STR], an independent policy research facility, held an open briefing in Islamabad, 14 May 2011. Pakistani media, accredited foreign diplomats and researchers from various Pakistani universities were in attendance.

The briefing aimed to provide a technical answer to the question: Are Pakistans nuclear weapons and delivery systems and secure today in the wake of the uncertainty and fear prevailing in the country in the aftermath of the US Abbottabad military incursion inside Pakistan on 2 May 2011.
Questions were being raised in the media and general public about the safety and security of Pakistans nuclear assets. After having studied this issue, STR shared the following conclusions in the briefing given by its CEO, Dr. Shireen Mazari.
Her key point was this: once again Pakistans civilian nuclear facilities, all operating under IAEA safeguards, have been checked and found safe repeatedly. The latest IAEA endorsement to this effect came on 23 April 2011 from the visiting IAEA Deputy Director General of the Department of Nuclear Safety Denis Flory. Mr. Flory pointed out that Pakistan was the 10th largest contributor to the Nuclear Security Fund, contributing $1.16 million.
What is of concern to many in Pakistan, especially after 2 May 2011, is whether the US or any other power or non-state actor could access and take over Pakistans nuclear weapons or destroy them. The author explains why her answer is NO.
And despite propaganda to the contrary, the author says that non-state actors are not interested in nuclear weapons nor do they need them.
Her analysis of why the United States is incapable of physically attacking Pakistani nuclear weapons is the crux of this report and provides insights never discussed before in
public.
Click here to open the policy brief Can United States Seize Pakistans Nukes? in PDF format.

THE ARTICAL IS TAKEN FROM A PAK NEWS WEBSITE.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
US should do this otherwise those nuke will use for Pakistanis. Beleived me. Pakistani can do anything for DOLLARS, very easy/conver/change/buy pakistanis

Dont you see all US offcial in pakistan to say THANK YOU Pakistan for your help. Pakistan Army and govt support US mission for last 40 years and few people in pakistan are getting millionaire bcoz of this.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My question is why Pakistani Government has sold Blochistan's territory including Shamsi airbase to UAE. It was Benazir's Govenment in ninties. What Pakiastan got in return? Why people of Pakistan were not told about this deal ? Yesterday UAE government has already fallen to Black Water. No one is asking these questions. Z A Bhutto or even Zia Ul Haq refused UAE government ealier for these demands. Then why Benazir did it ? What is the truth. Is it forever or Pakistan can take it back. I think it is for ever. They must have taken free oil for few weeks or a piece of land to build their house in UAE.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
US should do this otherwise those nuke will use for Pakistanis. Beleived me. Pakistani can do anything for DOLLARS, very easy/conver/change/buy pakistanis

Dont you see all US offcial in pakistan to say THANK YOU Pakistan for your help. Pakistan Army and govt support US mission for last 40 years and few people in pakistan are getting millionaire bcoz of this.

Tell us YOUR price please.
for which you will do ANY thing.

Do not hesitate to tell what ever it is
as i hope there will be many even on siasat.pk to donate for this.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

My Nuke is Faqeera ...US should take him....I will be happy..

Every Qadyani is nuke of Israel...beware of these Zionist Particles...

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
May be we have already sold our nukes to US in the interest of Pakistan.

Whenever we think our rulers can't sink lower, they prove us wrong.

how many faqira type of bacterias in siasat.pk getting this opportunities to show themselves against pakistan and islam this my question to siasat.pk

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
how many faqira type of bacterias in siasat.pk getting this opportunities to show themselves against pakistan and islam this my question to siasat.pk
There are too many on this forum, however, there are three dirty worms direct from Mirza Qadiyani's dirt hole who are making the forum stink: (1) Faqeera786 (2) Ehraz (3) M. Ali Khan. The rest are still in the dirt hole of Mirza waiting to end the duty of these worms. They on their mission to support anti Pakistan and Islam posts on the forum and create the confusion. However, Just put a cloth on nose to avoid the stink and don't respond to them. These worms mission shall die its own death.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whenever we think our rulers can't sink lower, they prove us wrong.[/QUOTE]

Majuda hukmaranoon kay hotay huaay kuch bhee hoo sakta hay,yeh sab bikay huaay hain,inkee zabanoon koo keeray lagay huaay hain aoor inkee batain bhee badboodar hain.
Inkoo apnee NAAK kay aagay kuch nazar naheen aata.

Last edited: