After mubarak now tunisia exiled president in coma?? Why???

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
After news about Husni Mubarak stroke & Coma now Tunisia EX president in EXILE in saudia in Coma after stroke..
Why??
So that they cannot wrote book about what they have done heinous crimes on the commands of ><><><?>?>?> HIDDEN HAND..
Or just they are reaping what they sow.. I think it is very easy..
I think, All the money & information should be taken from them before sending them to grave..
=================
Reports: Exiled Tunisian President in Coma After Stroke

Feb 18, 2011 11:03 AM

Text Size
Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream

AOL
AOL News
Ousted Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali is in a coma in a hospital in Saudi Arabia after suffering a stroke, according to reports out of France and Tunisia.

"He had a stroke, and his condition is serious," an unidentified friend of Ben Ali told Agence France-Presse, which said the 74-year-old went into a coma two days ago.

A spokesman for Tunisia's transitional government, who would neither confirm nor deny the report, told AFP that Ben Ali's health would be discussed later today during a Cabinet meeting.

But French journalist Nicolas Beau reported that Ben Ali was checked into the hospital under a false name, and that the interim leadership in Tunisia was told of his condition two days ago, according to Britain's The Guardian.
Ben Ali fled his country Jan. 14 after thousands of protesters swarmed the streets of the capital Tunis demanding his ouster. The popular uprising presaged a tide of revolt across North Africa and the Middle East that led to the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak in Egypt and ongoing protests across the Arab world.

News of Ben Ali's grave condition does not appear to have generated any outpouring of sympathy for the ruler, whose 23-year regime was dogged by allegations of corruption.

"If he dies, we're losing a dictator, and I say good riddance," a teacher identified as Adel told AFP. "We're turning a page, we've other things to do in this country."

And a 25-year-old student identified as Amin told the news agency, "If his death is confirmed I can only say that God's punishment has been quick."

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Looks like they are so addicted of POWER that they cannot survive without having POWER, control, command and authority like we cannot survive without air and water ..... They have lose their mind setup and nerves control .....