Advice to Imran Khan - Need everyone's take on that please

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah Ta'ala MQMers ko bhi hidayat ata farmaye keh woh aisi betuki posts mat karen.

Kaisi ajeeb baat hay ke aik hi din MQM ki rally to bari pur aman rehti hay laikin baki pooray shehr main gunda gardi, qatlogharat hoti hay. Aur Containers rakh kar raastay block kar diey jatay hain aur Chief Justice ko airport se bahir aanay se rok dia jaata hay.

Sharam tum ko magar nahi aati.

Brother ! You were saying something about containers. Yesterday I was watching a video, which revealed that Babur Ghauri Minister of Ports and Shipping (MQM) provided those containers. It was an orchestrated plan. It was a time to show loyalty to general Musharraf who was the first general to give carte blanche to Muttahida in Karachi. Muttahida's announcement of organizing the rally on the same day was also not a coincidence. It was a time to show cannibalistic might of Muttahida to Musharraf's rivals. The latter was in touch with nine zero and when the news of massacre reached Islamabad, he clenched his fists, raised his hands in the crowd and said " DEKHI AWAAM KI TAQAT' .

Last edited:

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
2 all people present there man u are so unaware of PTI PROCEEDINGS

First of all IK was in KARACHI ADRESSING IBA STUDENTS,2NDLY AIJAZ BHAI khuda kay wastay 5 star wali allegation purani ho chuki hai increase ur knowledge he has been adressing people 4 past 4 months in 45 celcius,yakeen naee aata tu video bhaijo??

I dont want any fight here,so it is better 2 aviod it,and MUMTAZ JO APNAY ADVICE DEE HAI,on inflation and stuff woh IK KER CHUKA HAI 2 MONTHS AG EXCEPT KARACHI BECUASE PTI IS STRUGLING IN SINDH,it isn't working well!!

MQM believe or nt is well known and popular so PEOPLE DON'T LOOK DAT WELL 2 PTI!!!

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

First of all IK was in KARACHI ADRESSING IBA STUDENTS,2NDLY AIJAZ BHAI khuda kay wastay 5 star wali allegation purani ho chuki hai increase ur knowledge he has been adressing people 4 past 4 months in 45 celcius,yakeen naee aata tu video bhaijo??

I dont want any fight here,so it is better 2 aviod it,and MUMTAZ JO APNAY ADVICE DEE HAI,on inflation and stuff woh IK KER CHUKA HAI 2 MONTHS AG EXCEPT KARACHI BECUASE PTI IS STRUGLING IN SINDH,it isn't working well!!

MQM believe or nt is well known and popular so PEOPLE DON'T LOOK DAT WELL 2 PTI!!!

dagreat my brother !!! Do not tone down ! Never ever play on the back foot. And don't be taken in by their psy-ops. This will only reflect the weakness of yours and your party. Behave like a hawk, and not like a dove. Your rivals are stubborn fellows, you would not be able to appease them on one hand and make room for yourself on the other. You got my point ?

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Point is he doesn't want to destabilise Karachi for his own political gain or he would have visited Karachi ages ago. He doesn't want to be another Chief Justice who went on with the visit and MQM started attacking all the areas/people who supported him resulting in chaos and death.

My dear!
I used to admire Imran Khan and still do, but his policy regarding KArachi and MQM is same as that of PML N in 90s. He was just creating MEdia Hype. Although i do criticise MQM workers for mass anti Imran Khan campaign in Karachi , but i do also criticise Imran Khan for his words against MQM.
Specially when everybody knows that MQM Haqiqi was a pure millitant organisation who had occupied Malir and Shah faisal area by force, where even after winning the elections MQM MNAs and MPAs werent allowed to enter. (MNA cant even his own constituency, ) it was only in 2002 that their infrastructure was disabled, and other parties MQM, JI, and PPP were ablw to enter there physically.
Imran khan has been trying to reviive that party, and its on record. (MQM Haqiqi consisted of two groups, Amir Khan and Afaaq, both millitants, even with such a control over malir, they couldnt win any National assembly seats from Malir)

Other thing is that what ever you or any body else may say, Karachi is full of MQM supporters, and after 12 May (within 1 month), if Imran Khan would have visited Karachi he would have endagered his own life. anyways, after May 2007, Imran Khan only chose to visit KArachi after th gap of one year, when the political situation in Karachi was again critical, that shows that he was just interested in gaining political Mileage there.

Apart from this I admire Imran Khan very much, i dont know why he doesnt do his homework on Karachi before speaking on the topic, because clearly his sources are not from Karachi, and I know that he is not delibratly doing this, as he is not the one who plays dirty politics, but the fact is that he has played dirty politics in case of Karachi and MQM.

Like for example, I havent heard a word of support from PTI for works of CDGK, and when a certain newly constructed bridge collapsed in Karachi, Imran Khan was quick to criticise CDGK and say that CDGK is involved in corruption that y it happened. While the fact was that , the bridge was part of Northern Bypass, which was the project of Federal Govt and was carried out by federal Agency (FWO or NWO or something like that i forgot the exact name, but the organisation was federal), and CDGK nor Sindh Govt had anything to do with its implementation.

So my advice for him would be, to stop cashing on Anti MQM hysteria, (created by PML N in 90s) as he does not need this, he is fully capable of emerging without any dirty politics.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother ! You were saying something about containers. Yesterday I was watching a video, which revealed that Babur Ghauri Minister of Ports and Shipping (MQM) provided those containers. It was an orchestrated plan. It was a time to show loyalty to general Musharraf who was the first general to give carte blanche to Muttahida in Karachi. Muttahida's announcement of organizing the rally on the same day was also not a coincidence. It was a time to show cannibalistic might of Muttahida to Musharraf's rivals. The latter was in touch with nine zero and when the news of massacre reached Islamabad, he clenched his fists, raised his hands in the crowd and said " DEKHI AWAAM KI TAQAT' .

The containers were put on the streets on the request of KArachi Bar, the documents have prooved it.

Half of the people killed on 12 may were MQM members,

Media showed the clips from clips from Tower, and Guru Mandar,

While the casuallities took place mainly on Drigh Road Sharae Faisal and Malir.

MQM was the only parties with its leader on ground that day, along with fammilly members of supporters,

while none of the other parties had any leader there in KArachi on 12 May, (Strange they were in protests all over country but they chose to opt out of Karachi).

How Naive do you have to get to blame MQM for the incident!!!!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan might be hope for those corrupt politicians, degree holder and those people of Pakistan who are effected by fight of two super rich leaders(one feudal and other industrialist) whom elected those people but in Karachi his slot has already been fulfilled by MQM....Another thing is that Karachi is most Liberal city of Pakistan and Imran Khan and their supporters dont like liberals so gaining support in Karachi for Imran Khan would cost him his own conservative mindset....Another thing is that youths of Karachi wont support him because mostly youths prefer to have power, having fun and Sports activities youths of Karachi are not mostly INQALAB ZINDABAD type people which Imran Khan try to do politics of so I dont think Imran Khan can provide anything like that and on the other hand MQM has made many efforts to do that like APNA KARACHI festival, Karachi Cricket(most expensive tournament of Pakistan) and other such stuff to provide youths what they actually wants so I dont think Imran Khan has anything to offer to Karachiite....

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایم کیو ایم اور اے این پی کو اپنے جلسے ١٢ مئ کو ہی کرنے تھے، چیف جسٹس نے تمام بڑے شہروں کا دورہ کیا تھا کہیں کچھ نہیں ہوا، ساری مصیبت کراچی میں ہی آنی تھی.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's amazing how MQM lovers hve diverted the topic that HE'S SCARED OF HIS OWN LIFE, BUT THE FACT IS HE DOESN'T WANT ANY BLOODSHED, THERE ARE THOUSANDS IN KARACHI WHO WILL RAISE ARMS IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM, ANP, PPI....POINT IS HE'S WORRIED ABOUT THEM AND HE KNOWS WHOLE COUNTRY WILL GO INTO CHAOS IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HIM, already whole world thinks we are a shit hole and it will give Indians another chance to do propaganda so please stop mudslinging we all know he's not a coward and is more worried about innocent people, not like other parties who use innocent people death as their political gain.

That's your point of view. But being a karachiitte, I alongwith millions of other Karachi fellows think something else. Every day every Tom, Dick and Harry comes to Karachi and start bashing MQM to gain cheap political fame but they are still alive , no harm to them yet. There are many PTI workers are living with us in our GaaliyaN oar muhallas and despite the extremely filthy language of their leader about MQM, they are still surviving and living happily in Karachi. Look at this land grabber and drug and arm dealer Shahi Syed, what he says about Muhajirs and MQM and he is still alive. No harm to him and no riots ever errupt in karachi because some body bashing MQM. MQM doesn't care what everyone saying about them.
So what is the problem with Imran to not to come to Karachi? I tell you, he knows his worth in Karachi. He is smart enough to understand that. The same is with Nawaz Sharif. That's why he also reluctant to come to the largest city of Pakistan. Koe apni popularity ki pol nahi khulwana chahta yahaN pur.
Both IK and NS want to bash MQM from outside. May be this way they can gain few more votes in Punjab. Such yahi hai, koi maane na maane.

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan kis moon sy Karachi aee ga jo salook as crciket capt karachi waloon ky sath kia hy wo na qabil bardahs hy. PTI is only internet party ground reallity is zero

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
dagreat my brother !!! Do not tone down ! Never ever play on the back foot. And don't be taken in by their psy-ops. This will only reflect the weakness of yours and your party. Behave like a hawk, and not like a dove. Your rivals are stubborn fellows, you would not be able to appease them on one hand and make room for yourself on the other. You got my point ?
LOL.
dagreat is not playing on back foot, he is playing a test ining like his leader always say that PTI is playing test match in politiics. i am agreed, slowly but gradually, they are progressing.
But you are doing a mistake, you are playing T20 style cricket in a five dayer. Obviously, you are being caught easily.
Playing the ball on its merit is a sign of a good batsman.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایم کیو ایم اور اے این پی کو اپنے جلسے ١٢ مئ کو ہی کرنے تھے، چیف جسٹس نے تمام بڑے شہروں کا دورہ کیا تھا کہیں کچھ نہیں ہوا، ساری مصیبت کراچی میں ہی آنی تھی.

I am agreed with you here. MQM shouldn't announce any public gathering on that day. They could postpone their rally for another day.
Kaash aisa hota. MQM ne is ghalati ka bohot nuqsan uthaya hai.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai, I am not allegating anything, I am just saying what i am seeing. You just said he addressed IBA students in Karachi, where did it happen? Mazar-e-Quaed? or Lalu Khet? or some other areas like those? Obviously in a facility like a 5 star hotel, yes? Am I right?
Moreover, please tell me, adressing some 200 elite class IBA students is anyway equal to addressing 2 crore poor class people in Karachi?
These IBA or LUMS students will not make him PM? No, rather common Pakistanis will make him PM, provided if he wants to come into the power through proper channel.

Last edited:

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bhai, I am not allegating anything, I am just saying what i am seeing. You just said he addressed IBA students in Karachi, where did it happen? Mazar-e-Quaed? or Lalu Khet? or some other areas like those? Obviously in a facility like a 5 star hotel, yes? Am I right?
Moreover, please tell me, adressing some 200 elite class IBA students is anyway equal to addressing 2 crore poor class people in Karachi?
These IBA or LUMS students will not make him PM? No, rather common Pakistanis will make him PM, provided if he wants to come into the power through proper channel.

In that case AIJAZ BHAI ur right but he adressed them in AUDOTORIUM of IBA,and PTI when i say struggling in SINDH I MEAN IT,it isn't working well at all,PTI is strugling in SINDH,even the fact that PTI has majority of people from karachi,the main CEC MEMBERS,so i do agree people PTI AND IK ARE not adressing the common LALU KHET PERSON,that is true!!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
In that case AIJAZ BHAI ur right but he adressed them in AUDOTORIUM of IBA,and PTI when i say struggling in SINDH I MEAN IT,it isn't working well at all,PTI is strugling in SINDH,even the fact that PTI has majority of people from karachi,the main CEC MEMBERS,so i do agree people PTI AND IK ARE not adressing the common LALU KHET PERSON,that is true!!

Thats the revelation....PTI have majority of Karachiite....then why they arent visible in Karachi yet???Where are they all hiding???ANP came from no where and won 2 PA seat in Karachi, PPP is their in 2 constituencies of Karachi and even JI also has their presence in Karachi but PTI is nowhere...This could mean that they need to seriously check their Karachi members because I dont think their Karachi members are serious about PTI...So first PTI need to clean up their own lines before even thinking of Karachi...

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کیا واقعی آپ اللہ کے نام پر انصاف کرنے نکلے ہیں؟

اگر ہاں تو سنیے، اگر مخالفین نے متحدہ پر صرف یہی ایک اعتراض کیا ہوتا تو کوئی بات ہوتی۔

مگر یہ کیا کہ مخالفین نے ہم پر الزام لگا دیا کہ ہم نے پلاننگ کے تحت چیف جسٹس کی ریلی پر فائرنگ کر کے بارہ مئی کو قتل کیے جانے والے تمام لوگوں کو قتل کر دیا، اور پلاننگ کے تحت کنٹینرز رکھوا دیے تاکہ ریلی اس شکنجے میں پھنس سکے ۔۔۔۔ اور صرف متحدہ ہی کے کارکنوں کو فسادات کے دوران اسلحے کے ساتھ دکھایا مگر اے این پی اور پیپلز پارٹی وغیرہ کا تمام تر اسلحہ صاف ڈکار مارے بغیر پی گئے۔

بارہ مئی پر متحدہ کے خلاف جو جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ کیا گیا، وہ اتنا کاری اور خطرناک تھا کہ ہنود و یہود اس پروپیگنڈہ کے میدان میں انکے پاؤں کی دھول بھی نہیں۔ متحدہ کو انہوں نے اپنے جھوٹ سے واقعی بارہ مئی کو ختم کر کے رکھ دیا ہے۔

میں اللہ تعالی کی پناہ طلب کرتی ہوں ایسے تمام شر و فتنوں سے، اور اللہ تعالی متحدہ کو ان کے جھوٹے واروں سے محفوظ رکھے۔ امین۔

الزام کہ متحدہ نے سوچی سمجھی سازشی سکیم کے تحت 12 مئی کو ریلی منعقد کی

سب سے پہلے یہ الزام تراشی کرنے والے بتائیں کہ کس قانون کے تحت آپ متحدہ پر الزام لگا رہے ہیں کہ انہیں قانونا یہ حق حاصل نہیں کہ وہ اس دن ریلی نکال کر افتخار چوہدری کی غیر قانونی سیاسی سرگرمیوں، اور اُس کو مہرہ بناتے ہوئے دیگر سیاسی پارٹیوں کے غیر قانونی عزائم کے خلاف احتجاج کرے؟

جی ہاں، متحدہ کو اعتراض تھا کہ چیف جسٹس کو قانون کے بالکل خلاف سیاسی بنایا جا رہا ہے۔

جی ہاں، متحدہ کو اعتراض تھا چیف جسٹس کو مہرہ بناتے ہوئے دیگر سیاسی پارٹیاں اپنے غیر قانونی عزائم کو پورا کرنا چاہتی ہیں۔

اور جی ہاں، متحدہ کو قانونی طور پر مکمل حق حاصل تھا کہ وہ اس کے خلاف اپنا احتجاج درج کروانے کے لیے ریلی نکالے۔

اگر آپ قانون کی بات کر رہے ہیں تو متحدہ کو اس دن ریلی نکالنے کا پورا پورا قانونی حق حاصل تھا اور آپ دو پارٹیوں کے لیے الگ الگ اپنی مرضی کے قانون نہیں بنا سکتے۔ کیا عجیب بات ہے کہ یہ اپنی پسند کی پاڑٹی کے لیے تو سمندر کی طرح فراغ دل رکھتے ہیں اور قانونی کیا، غیر قانونی سرگرمیوں کو بھی جواز کی سند عطا فرما دیتے ہیں مگر متحدہ کی قانونی ریلی پر یہ سیخ پا ہیں۔

اور چیف جسٹس کی غیر قانونی سرگرمی کو جواز کی سند انہوں نے کتنی آسانی سے پہنا دی تھی جب افتخار چوہدری ایسی گاڑی میں بیٹھ کر سیاسی ریلیوں کی قیادت کر رہا ہوتا تھا کہ جس گاڑی پر تین تین سیاسی پارٹیوں کے جھنڈے لگے ہوتے تھے اور آس پاس فقط نواز لیگ، عمران خان اور قاضی حسین احمد اور اے این پی کے جھنڈے لہرا رہے ہوتے تھے۔ اس پر دیدہ دلیری یہ کہ کہا جاتا تھا کہ چیف جسٹس غیر سیاسی ریلیاں نکال رہے ہیں اور اس لیے قانون کے خلاف کوئی کام نہیں کر رہے۔

چنانچہ آپ سیخ پا ہو سکتے ہیں، مگر متحدہ کی ریلی کو غیر قانونی نہیں ثابت کر سکتے۔

اور جب قانون کی بات ثابت نہیں کر پاتے تو متحدہ مخالفین اخلاقی اقدار کا سہارا لینے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں کہ متحدہ کو یہ ریلی نہیں نکالنا چاہیے تھی۔ تو کیا اخلاق صرف ایک ہی پارٹی کے لیے ہے اور آپ کو خود تمام اخلاقیات معاف ہیں؟

۔کیا افتخار چوہدری کو یہ اخلاقیات معاف تھیں کہ وہ چیف جسٹس کے عہدے کو سیاسی بناتے ہوئے تین تین سیاسی پارٹیوں کے جھنڈے لگی گاڑی میں سیاسی ریلیوں کی قیادت کرتے پھریں اور پھر دعوی کریں کہ انکی ریلیاں غیر سیاسی ہیں؟ [بلکہ یہ بات اخلاقی حدود کی نہیں بلکہ خلاف قانون ہے]

۔ اور کیا افتخار چوہدری کی اخلاقی ذمہ داری نہ تھی کہ وہ اس بات کو محسوس کریں کہ انکو مہرہ بناتے ہوئے اے این پی، جماعت اسلامی، نواز لیگ، عمران خان وغیرہ انہیں اپنے سیاسی حریف کے خلاف استعمال کر رہے ہیں اور یہ لوگ انہیں مہرہ بناتے ہوئے 12 مئی کو کراچی میں اپنی طاقت کا مظاہرہ کرنا چاہتے ہیں؟

۔ اور کیا افتخار چوہدری کو علم نہ تھا کہ جب ان کو مہرہ بناتے ہوئے یہ سیاسی پارٹیاں کراچی میں اپنی طاقت کا مظاہرہ کریں گی تو کسی بھی وقت فسادات پھوٹ پڑنے کا ڈر ہے؟ تو کہاں گئی اُس وقت افتخار چوہدری کی اخلاقیات؟

۔ اور جب افتخار چوہدری سے کہا گیا کہ آپ کو ہیلی کاپٹر فراہم کر دیتے ہیں تاکہ آپ ڈائریکٹ وکلاء سے خطاب کے لیے پہنچ جائیں اور شہر میں کوئی فساد نہ ہو، تو کہاں گئیں تھیں افتخار چوہدری کی اخلاقیات جب اس نے ہیلی کاپٹر سے جانے سے انکار کر دیا؟ اور پھر جب افتخار چوہدری کو الگ اور محفوظ روٹ سے جانے کی پیشکش کی گئی تو وہ بھی اس نے اپنی انہیں اخلاقیات کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے رد کر دی۔

اپنی ان تمام تر اخلاقیات کے باوجود ان لوگوں کی ہمت کہ دوسروں کی اخلاقیات پر بات کریں؟

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)

جھوٹ۔۔۔ جھوٹا الزام ۔۔۔۔۔ جھوٹی بہتان تراشی کہ کنٹینرز متحدہ نے رکھوائے کہ ریلی کو روکا جا سکے۔

جھوٹ۔۔۔۔ جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ کہ چیف جسٹس کو ایئر پورٹ سے نکلنے سے روکا گیا۔

اس کھلے جھوٹ اور الزام بازی پر ہم احتجاج کرتے ہیں۔

بارہ مئی کو پیش آنے والے تمام واقعات اور حقائق بمع تمام تر ناقابل تردید ثبوت کے لیے پڑھئیے آرٹیکل :۔

www.mqmpakistani.org

بارہ مئی کو کراچی میں قتل و فسادات کے ذمہ دار ہیں اے این پی کے وہ مسلح غنڈے جو اُس دن کراچی میں چیف جسٹس کی آڑ میں اپنی طاقت کا مظاہرہ کرنے نکلے تھے۔ مگر جب پہلی خبر اُن تک پہنچی کی چیف جسٹس طیارے کی فنی خرابی کی وجہ سے لاہور سے کراچی نہیں آ رہے اور ریلی منسوخ ہو گئی ہے، تو بجائے پُر امن طریقے سے منتشر ہو جانے کی بجائے مایوس ہو کر (کہ انہیں اپنی طاقت کے مظاہرے کا موقع نہیں مل سکا) انہوں نے متحدہ کی اُس ریلی پر فائرنگ شروع کر دی جس میں عورتیں بچے شامل تھے۔

متحدہ پر جھوٹ باندھنے والے کہتے ہیں کہ متحدہ نے پلاننگ کے تحت چیف جسٹس کی ریلی پر فائرنگ کی، جبکہ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ بارہ مئی کو پہلی خبر آنے کے بعد (کہ چیف جسٹس کراچی نہیں آ رہے اور ریلی منسوخ ہو گئی ہے) کوئی چیف جسٹس کو لینے ایئر پورٹ ہی نہیں پہنچا اور چیف جسٹس کی کوئی ریلی ہی نہیں نکلی کہ جس پر کوئی پلاننگ کے تحت فائرنگ ہوتی۔

نہیں، کراچی میں 12 مئی کو کسی جگہ کسی ریلی پر پلاننگ کے تحت کوئی فائرنگ نہیں ہوئی۔ بلکہ جب اے این پی کے غنڈوں نے متحدہ کی پُر امن ریلی پر پہلے فائرنگ کی تو اس کے نتیجے میں پورے شہر میں "فسادات" شروع ہو گئے۔ 12 مئی کو جتنی ہلاکتیں ہوئیں، ان میں سے کوئی بھی پلاننگ کے تحت کسی ریلی پر فائرنگ کے نتیجے میں نہیں ہوئی، بلکہ وہ سب کی سب شہر کے مختلف مختلف حصوں میں ہونے والے "فسادات" کے نتیجے میں ہوئیں، اور اسی لیے ان فسادات میں متحدہ کے اپنے 14 ساتھی شہید ہوئے۔

مختصر الفاظ میں، بارہ مئی کو فسادات شروع کرنے کے ذمہ دار تھے اے این پی کے وہ غنڈے جو چیف جسٹس کی ریلی کی منسوخی کی پہلی خبر سن کر پُر امن طور پر منتشر ہو جانے کی بجائے اسلحہ لیکر متحدہ کی ریلی پر ٹوٹ پڑے۔ یہ انکی اُس مایوسی کی وجہ سے ہوا کہ ریلی کی منسوخی کے بعد انہیں اُس دن چیف جسٹس کی آڑ میں اپنی طاقت کا مظاہرہ کرنے کا موقع نہیں مل سکا۔ انکی یہ مایوسی 12 مئی کے فسادات کی سب سے بڑی وجہ بنی۔

۔۔۔۔۔۔ پورا آرٹیکل یہاں پڑھئیے

Mahvish sahiba ye kom kabi ni mane gi ye wo log hain jo Quid-e-azam ko galian dia karty thay. Ur aj Pakistan ky champian bany howe hain. Ye basically gulam kom hain jo jagirdaroon ur wadaroon ky talwee chat chat kar en zahin bhi gulam hogia hy. Dont waste your time time will tell Inshallah.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Mehwish:
You are 100% right in your arguments. But still I am asking you who is the beneficiary in this 12 May mayhem? and who is the looser? Obviously MQM is the looser. The opponents got what they wanted to get, am I right? So, MQM got defeated there and was trapped by these people. One way or the other, whatever happened in that day, that has to be happened and it happened because it was planned that start riots in Karachi and put the blame on MQM and Musharaf. Everyone was prepared, PPP, JI, ANP, PMLN, PTI etc.etc. and this is the point where MQM maar kha gai oar isne sazish ko nahi pehchana.
But if MQM would have played it differetly, they could save their skin.
Hum ab tak 12 may ka khamyaza bhugat rahe hein, werna Mustafa Kamal ki achievements ki khabraiN Punjab meiN pohonch rahi theiN. Here in America, my many Punjabi friends were inspired by Mustafa Kamal and MQM, but after 12 May they all gone to immense opposition. 12 may ne sare kiye karaey per paani pher diya.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
افتحار چوہدری کی جوتیوں کے صدقے حکومت کرنے والے ان پر ہے الزام لگا رہے رہے. سیاستدان ١٠ سال یس سر، یس سر کرتے رہے، اگر کسی نے نو سر کہا تو وہ افتخار چوہدری تھے.

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM aur ANP may eek Firoon aur eek Musa hay. Kiyonke Har Firoon k liyee eek Musa hota hay. Ab yee to Waqat aur Hallat batayeen gay k kon Musa aur kon Firoon Hay. Karachi may Punjabi, Sindhi aur Balochi apni apni Bari MQM say Lee chuke. Sirf ANP abhi tak Medan may dathi hay and i think they will stay and prevail.