admn is agent of mqm

A

Admin

I remember someone created a thread few months ago "admin is a PTI agent"

I simply asked you to report the posts to me instead of creating a thread. I don't get to read all the thread because I also have a full time job. I ask you people to report the threads If you find something unappropriate.

I promise, We take action and It doesn't matter what party you belong to!

A

Admin

Panasonic has been banned permanently after given several warnings to fix his attitude. Some people just don't listen.

The thread creater also has been banned, for obvious reasons.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
admin said:
Panasonic has been banned permanently after given several warnings to fix his attitude. Some people just don't listen.

The thread creater also has been banned, for obvious reasons.

y only panasonic i email u about some racist punjabi members who were keep using abusive language about altaf hussain and mahajirs but u never took any action thats shows ur belonging and ur intension i remember myself when i got ban by u at that time i was keep on ignoring some1 racist views when i reply him with the same attitude u ban me

there is one racist moderator i think u he shouldnt be a moderator i havent forgot wut he had done they should be neutral

panasonic i miss u dost n i will miss ur comments as well

Adeel

Founder
lol :lol:

pti thinks admin is mqm and mqm thinks admin is pti

That even things out lol

You can never make everyone happy :?

G

i think its normal to take one side, admin also is a person and evry one have right to give his commenst, so if admin give his vote to MQM so it is his own choice and no one can force no one for vote , if u think MQM is wrong r right so give some post and prove wrong r right and make people to go right side ,
but one request i want to make admin just dont let the indians and one who called him kashmeri they try to write all the time against pakistan and pakistani people and trying to insulte , you must ban them bcoz they r making a prapaganda against pakistan , they dont come to learn they just come to make fun of pak and paki people

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys..Chill out.
We are not paying these guys to run this web page for us. They have their own lives too. School, work... families.... and what not. They are doing their best to run things smootly. We are using such a gread web page for no cost.
Come on folks let's practice to say" Shukariya- Shukariya- Shukariyaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
I bet someone gonna think I am Admin's agent :)
Cheers.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
main nahi samjhta key Admin kisi party ko prmote yah kisi key khilaf likhta hay hay yah sport kerta hay....lakin yeh tamam members ka bhi farz hay wo bhi apnni had main rehty hoey comments likhiy....main yahan Admin sey agree hoon key wo full time nahi dey pata is forum ko tu yeh hum sub ka forum hay agar hum ko koi comments yeh koi post Islam, Pakistan, key khilaf yah tehzeeb sey giri hoi zuban istimal ho rahi hay tu us per Admin ko yah Moderators ko PM send kerin ....koi bhi akeyla admi kisi bhi forum ko nahi chala sakta ....i am thankful to admin and his team members to provide us this forum to know about our Pakistan and Pakistani politics.....Thanks Admin and his team...PAKISTAN Zindabad

G

armani said:
Guys..Chill out.
We are not paying these guys to run this web page for us. They have their own lives too. School, work... families.... and what not. They are doing their best to run things smootly. We are using such a gread web page for no cost.
Come on folks let's practice to say" Shukariya- Shukariya- Shukariyaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
I bet someone gonna think I am Admin's agent :)
Cheers.
i think u r right agree with u in this truth and if some one say ur admin agent dont worry u r a nice agent then :) and i m thankfull to admin and his team to provide us a good fourm where we get lot of informtion ,
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
my friends .ya aik fourm ha or limited log han jo daily users han.baqe shyed sirf video he dhekty han time pas ka liya .
phily ihder mostly pti or mqm ka he fight or debate hote ha. but last few days sa punjabi .sindhi .phatan.blochi .specily mqm ka kuch logo directly target kerty han jo thek nhai ha.
target ya abuse or jo kuch khena ha party ko ya leader ko kahyen .ya cast ko bech ma mat layen.every one know here mqm media cell is stronge than others.some fake ids or iss traha ka.
so batter talk on politics dont bring these punjabi sindhi mujhar phtan etc etc things.
just read all this thread and posts
some days ago same things happen .and u all can see. phily os na kasi post ke .or bad ma edit ker ka change kia . small4780

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13606

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am very thankful to admin for the great job they are doin...

Way 2 go admin....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Syd

:D Admin gets sensitive when you post truth about racist attitude of Punjabis, he banned me once for reporting a very racist and abusive comment of a Punjabi, he has no sympathy for anyone other then people of his own province, very sad and pathetic. Looks like he will ban me once again for this post....

Syd

It brings up a valid question that Why only MQM supporters get banned from this forum ? looks like atleast one of the admins/moderators is not fair and honest.

discover

Voter (50+ posts)
love_pakistan said:
Kutta kaa baachay apni zuban sanbhal kaar baat kar

u shud difinitely condemn the bad thing lakin kia hospital mein leader mujood thaa

aap admn kaha hein , kia admn koo yaa language nazar nahi aii thi

shame on admn

aur yaa altaf kuttA KAAA pilaaa yaa baatia
tum loogo koo sharam nahi aiii khi mein Safe sex seminar for prosititute karwaaia american ko hoosh karnaa kaa liaa

woo tumhari maa bahini nahi thi..........

shame on ur point scoring

Fair admin sahib. You banned Panasonic because he was using abusive language against punjabi Leaders not punjabies people. This guy in reply giving him gali. Dont you see that. If he got banned he should also be banned. Atleast panasonic didnt say to any members. I think you ll take action if you are fair.
Es ko khaty hain ullta choor kutwal ko dante.

Syd

shrf390 said:
another chootia of MUNAFQEEN QATIL MOVEMENT trying to inject [altaf] muNAfiq agenda sitting in ENGLAND with British Passport and lectruing other. this guy is trying to be self proclaimed MEESIA actual tool of MUNAFQEEN QATIL MOVEMENT. dot worry Imran kah is comming and [imran] will be SPARTACUS OF PAKISTAN including KARACHI & HYDERABAD :lol: WE WILL get rid of MUNAFQEEN QATILS [altaf]

Please carefully read the language this idiot shrf390has used !!!
I reported the above post at least twice and admin banned me from the board... Why ?
In the defense of Admins I want to say people should realize that this website is hosted from Lahore and admins are from Punjab.

We should all try to become Pakistanis now. Mr Panasonic, I am sorry we lost you but you made a big mistake and you have to pay for it.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
Syd said:
shrf390 said:
another chootia of MUNAFQEEN QATIL MOVEMENT trying to inject [altaf] muNAfiq agenda sitting in ENGLAND with British Passport and lectruing other. this guy is trying to be self proclaimed MEESIA actual tool of MUNAFQEEN QATIL MOVEMENT. dot worry Imran kah is comming and [imran] will be SPARTACUS OF PAKISTAN including KARACHI & HYDERABAD :lol: WE WILL get rid of MUNAFQEEN QATILS [altaf]

Please carefully read the language this idiot shrf390has used !!!
I reported the above post at least twice and admin banned me from the board... Why ?
In the defense of Admins I want to say people should realize that this website is hosted from Lahore and admins are from Punjab.

We should all try to become Pakistanis now. Mr Panasonic, I am sorry we lost you but you made a big mistake and you have to pay for it.

@syd tou bhai ghalti bhi tou hamari hai keo itna muhib-e-watan bantey ho kia zarooret pari hai hum ko lahore dhamako per ihtejaji reli nikaly chup kerkai raho karachi mai keo ghusnai ki kooshish kertey hai punjab mai in jahilo kai dukh bato tou mushkil na kuch karo tou lasani hai tou sahe hai bhai hata sawan ki ghata

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
We Pakistanis do get emotional at times and get carried away. But we are emotional to things we believe are true. Using foul language on the basis on race/ sect should be condemned and isn't acceptable. Muttahida mentioned that some 'punjabi members', I consider this as offensive ust like I consider word 'Muhajirs' offensive. No one should be allowed to use such statements. We are all Pakistanis but Muttahida to be very honest I can't get my head around why you defend a killer who has robbed thousands of mothers/sisters/daughters/son/fathers of their loved ones. There's no doubt that ALTAF HUSSAIN is a terrorist. I totaly agree to people who get emotional and abuse him.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
We Pakistanis do get emotional at times and get carried away. But we are emotional to things we believe are true. Using foul language on the basis on race/ sect should be condemned and isn't acceptable. Muttahida mentioned that some 'punjabi members', I consider this as offensive ust like I consider word 'Muhajirs' offensive. No one should be allowed to use such statements. We are all Pakistanis but Muttahida to be very honest I can't get my head around why you defend a killer who has robbed thousands of mothers/sisters/daughters/son/fathers of their loved ones. There's no doubt that ALTAF HUSSAIN is a terrorist. I totaly agree to people who get emotional and abuse him.

ok then keep doing ur dirty work and have little patience when i reply u with a same tone u guys r always ready to give fatwa on who is terrorist or who is loyal to pakistan, hello brother pakistan is not only ur property, but the fatcs r punjabi leaders r the biggest culprit ur leaders r the biggest terrorist, most of the punjabies i met who hate altaf hussain they have never even visit karachi once, ground reality r totally different then wut u talkin about get ur fatcs straight up. we are the victims we have been gone through a lot. keep hating us as i have so muct hate for u guys too

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the most hilarious thread
PTI is blaming admin to be a supporter of MQM and MQM is doing the opposite lol

I feel sorry for admin hahaha

Leave the admin alone people lol

faisal81

Voter (50+ posts)
PANASONIC assi tuanuu miss karan gey.................

oye panasonic nu wapis lawo tey ADMINNNNNNNN nu bahir karooooooooooooooooo

ayeeeee zulam haiga admin jeee. kyun musalmaan musalmaan dey picchey peya hoya haiga... haayeeeeeeeeeee hhaaayeeeeeeeeee haayeeeeeeeeeeee
ADMIN ADMIN HAAYEEEEE HAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE