Admins of this forum are Indians or Pakistani?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have never ever wanted to join an Indian Hindu forum but should like to know: what would be its attitude and reaction if I commented and abused and ridiculed Hinduism for its millions of frivolities?

G

Saladin A said:
I have never ever wanted to join an Indian Hindu forum but should like to know: what would be its attitude and reaction if I commented and abused and ridiculed Hinduism for its millions of frivolities?
go ahed and have experience.that will open ur mind and expose ur low iq [wall]

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
pappufromindia:

Problem with your kind is that you never like to learn and prefer to remain stuck deep into the sand of ridiculous and absurd. Muslims are mocked and ridiculed but when they retort; others have not got the guts and stomach to digest rightful criticism.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
Saladin A said:
go ahed and have experience.that will open ur mind and expose ur low iq [wall]

You have a cheek to say things like this for someone who thinks that rapists should wear a condom - I wish for your sake that you have a little shame left - I can only pity you.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
Dear Friends,
I don't think I have written anything to offend individual/race/religion.My answer has One bigger question within it. Give me a name of one Muslim country in entire universe which has Population totally under control. As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

First go and controll AIDS in your country and then ask about population problem in other countries.
First go and stop girls being killed before birth and talk about others.
India is the only country in the whole world which have the un-natural balance of women and men. There are more men than women in india.

Solve your problems first, because your country is one of the most over populated countries in the world, with the highest ratio of Aids and people living under poverty line.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
GeoG said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":3byx83xx]Admins of this forum are Indians or Pakistani?
They could be Indians posing as a Pakistani. Even worse they could be secret agent of west paid by Hindu and Israeli Zionists to malign Pakistan and Islam. I had seen them recently visiting US embassy and having drink and dance. This forum belong to Pakistanis. We know the truth that zaid hamid tells us and how can they dare even question us. This site is for exposing Indians and some traitors who still want to have good relationship with our greatest enemy. We shouldn't not let them reply to our post in this manner. Here in this forum they should either agree to the truth that we write or they should be kicked out. Its my way or highway. By the way we are better than India in terms of minority rights, education, prosperity, medical facilities and militarily. If global data from world bank and UN says otherwise then they are also paid by Zionist lobby. By the way we Pakistanis are much better looking & superior because we are more white than black Indians. Because we speak URDU. These animal, idol worshipers, piss drinkers whose religion is joke should not be allowed to speak about our religion. These Indians are so stupid that everyday we all tell them how stupid their ideology, democracy, country, culture and religion are and how perfect we are but they don't accept. Its frustrating how many times do we have to repeat that we are superior for them to realize that they are inferior than us.So ADMIN if you don't kick these Zionists out i'll quit like pakipowerboy, or worse still i'll join mqm.

----- no offence intended to anyone in particular just the combination of frequently used comments.

Read your comment two three times and it really reflects your inferiority complex inside on race, which also explains the choice of your avatar.

WOW chill down mate no offence intended :roll: . It is meant to be humorous [hilar] . I have a very dark humor so it can be hard to understand sometimes. Let me be clear I have no inferiority complex or superiority complex. I don't believe in cast color or creed [anger] . What does the avatar explain about myself? I don't think you have any Idea about what you are talking about. [wall][/quote:3byx83xx]

Well Pandit, you should have a very dark humor, it definitely match your inside and outside.
And when you proudly call yourself pandit, you maybe know what it means? Being pandit tells something about your cast. I do not think someone declared as untouchable by the hindu custom and religion can be a pandit.
So mr. nepali do not pretend to be something which you can never achieve unless you change your ideology and understanding of the environments.