Actions that used to result in promotion are now a cause for Dismismissal..

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Punjab Minister For Food Sami Ullah Ch Resigns (or dismissed?).

The minister has resigned as earlier he was nominated in the inquiry conducted by FIA for his alleged role in wheat and sugar crisis.

Punjab Minister for food Sami Ullah Chaudhary resigned from his office, the sources said here on Monday.
Sami Ullah Chaudhary was also nominated in the inquiry conducted by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) against wheat and sugar crisis.

Sami Ullah Chaudhary tendered resignation in a meeting with Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar. Punjab Information Minister Fayyazul Hassan Chohan also confirmed that Chaudhary tendered his resignation.

In his resignation submitted to Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, Sami Ullah Chaudhary said that he was accused of not bringing reforms in his ministry.
“I’m voluntarily tendering resignation after being accused of not introducing reforms in my ministry,” Chaudhary wrote in his resignation. “I’m getting away until the allegations leveled against me are proven wrong,” he further wrote.

He also wrote: “I’m ready to present myself before all forums for investigation,”.

Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had held Jahangir Khan Tareen, brother of federal minister Khusro Pervaiz, Punjab Food Minister Sami Ullah Ch and others in recent wheat and sugar crisis.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muhammad Malik is the new finance minister
Talat Hussein is new foreign minister
Najam shitty is new planning minister
Arshad Sharif appointed DG FIA
Hamid Mir is the new Army Chief
Salim lafafi is the DG ISPR
And many more changes ....