ACMA members are earning AED 51000/Rs 1400000 per month in UAE

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mostly such salaries and pay packages are reserved for foreign nationals from Europe, but a lot of Desis who are UK citizens benefit from this as well. But such salaries are limited to the Finance / Accts Dept head manager only, it is not the common man's salary at all. Companies like Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Pricewater, pay good salaries but Pakistanis there start between AED 10000 - AED 12000. Nobody's starting salary is AED 51,000 here

Plus the local companies which are not MNC are much less paying, so salaries never go above 20,000 regardless of what you study

Engr Salim

Citizen
But thats strange tht they are showing in salary survey like AED 47000-51000.

Perhaps they are simply promoting/marketing their qualifications with such over-rated statistics .... *MARKETING GIMMICKS* you can call it.

The more students, the more they earn.

ryzvonusef

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry brother, but they have multiple tiers, that tier is for chitti chamri gori degree folk, if we apply we will get something like 7000 AED pm.

(My info's old, but still, something in that range.)

Mechanical Monster

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was unable to understand whether you were taking about only ACMA members or "anyone"?
I do not know anything about ACMA but here is what I know
Grade 19 pay = 80,000/-
Grade 21 pay = 300,000/-
I know some people in education department earning 600,000/- per month.
I know some people who have one shop only but still their daily income ranges 20,000~100,000/- If you meet such person, you will never judge that his income is so huge.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro My experience tells me to give you One tip for Gulf companies..... What ever you find on websites or any thing advertised.... if not all of that is Exaggerated or Chita Jhoot still a large part of that is Gimmicks and as friends have mentioned above LOT depends upon your NATIONALITY.

Let the qualification be the same but if you have a GORA country passport your salary will be different(higher) in comparison to a under developed country passport.

Before taking any decision better talk to the relevant people who are already working in your concerned field only then you will be able to know the truth and see a clear picture.

May Allah bless you with success.... ameen

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro My experience tells me to give you One tip for Gulf companies..... What ever you find on websites or any thing advertised.... if not all of that is Exaggerated or Chita Jhoot still a large part of that is Gimmicks and as friends have mentioned above LOT depends upon your NATIONALITY.

Let the qualification be the same but if you have a GORA country passport your salary will be different(higher) in comparison to a under developed country passport.

Before taking any decision better talk to the relevant people who are already working in your concerned field only then you will be able to know the truth and see a clear picture.

May Allah bless you with success.... ameen

What is your field??? I am from IT background and am planning to move dubai...

araein

I was unable to understand whether you were taking about only ACMA members or "anyone"?
I do not know anything about ACMA but here is what I know
Grade 19 pay = 80,000/-
Grade 21 pay = 300,000/-
I know some people in education department earning 600,000/- per month.
I know some people who have one shop only but still their daily income ranges 20,000~100,000/- If you meet such person, you will never judge that his income is so huge.

80,000 - 300,000 is this Pak Rs. or Darham

kashoo

MPA (400+ posts)
Etislat is paying 1.5 million dirham to their CEO which is the maximum in the region
I read it in some recent report, will check if I could find the link.

Mechanical Monster

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes u r right, but 80,000 Rs means 3000 dirham which is nothing for Grade 19 guys

Two very important advises I want to tell you!
1) I have seen people managing their home in 10,000/- rupees and I have seen people unable to manage home in 300,000/-. So I think salary is never enough and never less also. It is all about managing.

2) If you have a good degree, then never expect a huge package on behalf of ur degree. Just join a firm at a reasonable package, then show them your potential and then demand more salary. If your company does not acknowledge your work, the competitors will surely acknowledge and you will get your desired package one day.
I know a B.A pass clerk who was in wapda for 5000/month only. That was a time when 5000 note was newly introduced in Pakistan. That person worked hardly and avoid barbie. So his whole office was dependent on him. He was then acknowledged by the other city offices and got the attention of authorities too. I do not know his package now but I think he may have a reasonable package by now.
I have also seen many factory owner paying a skilled worker of other company, more than his original pay to work in over-time for the company. So I guess skills do get you more salary.

TONIC

i am qualified ACMA from Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and i can totally vouch for that, when I was in UAE Dubai, I use to earn around AED 86 K per month and I am talking about 2012 but I knew many who used to earn around AED 20 K also, it totally depends on your experience and your PR skills apart from that how presentable you are is cherry at the top.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
i am qualified ACMA from Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and i can totally vouch for that, when I was in UAE Dubai, I use to earn around AED 86 K per month and I am talking about 2012 but I knew many who used to earn around AED 20 K also, it totally depends on your experience and your PR skills apart from that how presentable you are is cherry at the top.

Great yar. Its professionalism. I do agree with ur words. I am also a professional. already ACCA/MSc/MBA and working as a CEO and Allhamdulillah, but thinking to finish CIMA with in a year, experience is already there for management also. thinking to work as a Senior/Country manager/Director in a big 4 company. but its easy for me to do it bcz i am not living in Pak. so market is more flexible.

jason

from CIMA UK itis but for pakistani qualified ACMA not.