Abusing Islam by LGBT Efforts in Pakistan

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
The different is that scientific belief is based on evidence not on faith.

Religious belief is based on faith. Faith means believing in something without evidence.

If we are talking about a topic which effects another persons life, it would be highly immoral and irresponsible to make decisions by a methodology based on faith.

Again, who says religion is without evidence ? We do not read our Book QUran but we do beleive on other people's saying. This is the major problem. If you explore you will get the evidence. Scientific theories are also exactly based on faith of someone on some other theory. This is all the cycles of life brother. Research is good so is science and so is religion. All start with some kind of believe. Whatever fancy word one want to use. We go to road drive the car we believe (and/or faith) that we may come back home safe........is not it ? Regards.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every religious scholar that says you need Iman or Faith to believe in religion.

If there was evidence then you wouldn't need faith.

Quran is a book. Books are not evidence, they themselves are claims that need to be proved.

Your ability to come back from from a road drive is a belief and not faith. Belief based on prior experience and the probability of road accidents.

Faith means believing without evidence and believing that you will come back from the road trip is not blind faith but based on prior evidence + statistics etc etc.

Again, who says religion is without evidence ?

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every religious scholar that says you need Iman or Faith to believe in religion.

If there was evidence then you wouldn't need faith.

Quran is a book. Books are not evidence, they themselves are claims that need to be proved.

Your ability to come back from from a road drive is a belief and not faith. Belief based on prior experience and the probability of road accidents.

Faith means believing without evidence and believing that you will come back from the road trip is not blind faith but based on prior evidence + statistics etc etc.
Again, it is a way to satisfy yourself and try to put the things under the RUG. Which lots of scientific believes also do. Brother: let me ask you a personal question (hope you donot mind). Did you ever read Quran and try to understand it ? or it is all you are talking just after listening from people about Quran ?
I am sorry, I do not want to keep continue talking on the same thing but education also teaches us how to respect the ideas and believes. As far as Faith is concern, this is a fancy name given to believe. as far as talking about statistics that one will return safe after a road trip does not always work. Long story short: Brother read and explore Quran that will answer several of your questions which specially this will explain the "fancy decieving words mankind trying to hide themselves behind them. Regards

Vitamin_C

I have read Quran several times cover to cover. Its a fraud.

Again, it is a way to satisfy yourself and try to put the things under the RUG. Which lots of scientific believes also do. Brother: let me ask you a personal question (hope you donot mind). Did you ever read Quran and try to understand it ? or it is all you are talking just after listening from people about Quran ?
I am sorry, I do not want to keep continue talking on the same thing but education also teaches us how to respect the ideas and believes. As far as Faith is concern, this is a fancy name given to believe. as far as talking about statistics that one will return safe after a road trip does not always work. Long story short: Brother read and explore Quran that will answer several of your questions which specially this will explain the "fancy decieving words mankind trying to hide themselves behind them. Regards

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Scientifically speaking you are wrong because you don't even don't know the Arabic language. You are just simply ignorant yet arrogant. But you are still a combination of a sperm and a egg. You little thing. There were billions that came before you and billions will come after you. Scientifically speaking you are nothing.

Vitamin_C

I dont need to know Arabic language, there are translations, tafsirs and other sources.

There is nothing in it that was not known to Arabs 1,400 years ago. No mention of planets that require a telescope, no mention of actual scope of universe. Most of it is plagiarized from Jewish, Egyptians and Greek books.

There is no evidence to support your belief, every page you turn there is threats of burning in fire for ever and every other emotional blackmail.

Its enough to conclude that you people in best case scenario are being conned on an epic level.

Scientifically speaking you are wrong because you don't even don't know the Arabic language. You are just simply ignorant yet arrogant. But you are still a combination of a sperm and a egg. You little thing. There were billions that came before you and billions will come after you. Scientifically speaking you are nothing.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Not all human behaviour is dictated by rationale. Behaviour is product of our socialization and evolution.

Which just goes to show homosexuality is nothing more than just a false social construct trying to be shoved down societies throat. It goes against the very thing that is "evolution".

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you. Either you are not a Muslim or you are screwed up. Sorry for saying this. Keep your research to yourself. The research you do in the labs is also Fraud A-Z in case you do not know. Thank you.

Vitamin_C

Have you watched Dr Phil show? Whenever he brings victims of frauds and even proves to them that they are being conned they still refuse to believe him. Its because they have invested so much money in that fraud they refuse to believe its a fraud.

You have invested so much of your life, time and energy in this fraud that the longer you are in it the harder it will be for a normal person to show you that its all a lie. You will not burn in hell forever and who ever says that is screwed up.

Thank you. Either you are not a Muslim or you are screwed up. Sorry for saying this. Keep your research to yourself. The research you do in the labs is also Fraud A-Z in case you do not know. Thank you.

Vitamin_C

Homosexuality is not a social construct, you can identify specific genes that lead to this behaviour and it also happens in almost all animals. How are animals also influenced by human social constructs?

Which just goes to show homosexuality is nothing more than just a false social construct trying to be shoved down societies throat. It goes against the very thing that is "evolution".

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Homosexuality is not a social construct, you can identify specific genes that lead to this behaviour and it also happens in almost all animals. How are animals also influenced by human social constructs?

How does being able to dip one's dick in someone's poophole and rubbing genitalia from the same gender serve the very thing that is evolution? It doesn't because there's nothing natural about it.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Have you watched Dr Phil show? Whenever he brings victims of frauds and even proves to them that they are being conned they still refuse to believe him. Its because they have invested so much money in that fraud they refuse to believe its a fraud.

You have invested so much of your life, time and energy in this fraud that the longer you are in it the harder it will be for a normal person to show you that its all a lie. You will not burn in hell forever and who ever says that is screwed up.

LOL, Dr. Phil. That's a cue for me to exit this conversation. I bid you adieu.

Vitamin_C

Its an example, you can replace Dr Phil if you do not like him with any other show which helps people who are being defrauded or catfished. Their response is always disbelief because of how invested they are in the catfish.

LOL, Dr. Phil. That's a cue for me to exit this conversation. I bid you adieu.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont need to know Arabic language, there are translations, tafsirs and other sources.

There is nothing in it that was not known to Arabs 1,400 years ago. No mention of planets that require a telescope, no mention of actual scope of universe. Most of it is plagiarized from Jewish, Egyptians and Greek books.

There is no evidence to support your belief, every page you turn there is threats of burning in fire for ever and every other emotional blackmail.

Its enough to conclude that you people in best case scenario are being conned on an epic level.
Lame answer. It just shows your incompetence. The more you talk the more ordinary you are becoming.
Good luck in your search for fag reasons to support your narrative.

Vitamin_C

So the fact that I read quran cover to cover with translation and tafsir show my incompetence?

i think you dont like what I am saying but at the same time you have no argument against what I am saying therefore you are resorting to personal attacks.

Lame answer. It just shows your incompetence. The more you talk the more ordinary you are becoming.
Good luck in your search for fag reasons to support your narrative.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
So the fact that I read quran cover to cover with translation and tafsir show my incompetence?

i think you dont like what I am saying but at the same time you have no argument against what I am saying therefore you are resorting to personal attacks.
You have no proof to back up your claims and you think you are a scientist