Abdul Sattar Edhi calls for the army to take over

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
206398-AbdulSattarEdhi-1310256999-701-640x480.jpg

http://youtu.be/VoV2K5QQ4zs

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
only one thing to say that he is one of the best people in Pakistan and the world, he has done so much for humanity.(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap).(clap)

mrk123

I have a lot of respect for Edhi for his work - and like that he has that progressive streak about him. But not sure if I want to take his advice on important national and political matters.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I respect Edhi Sahib from deep inside my heart.................... but Army takeover is not the solution.
I also agree that Army takeover is not the solution. the only solution is Honest and sincere people should takeover this country by hook or crook.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we all dont know Mr.A Sattar Edhi...........................................thats reasson first we just take few mints before we comments on a angle...............................He knows personally almost widows women cry.........He knows very deep the child without parents.........He knows very well born baby from mother to his jhoola...............He knows very well Humain body after kill..........and nobody take responsibility.........He take poor old humain in shadow..........while real children think parents are burden......................and more more culturel problem give a long list I cant write all real fact what he feel ..................but he have pain for all nation and Pakistan.....................WALLAHU ALAM BISSAWAB

Bangash

But Edhi is supporter of Qadiyanees, he took award from them. Nation should not support edhi and his COMPANY

میرے خیال میں آپکی بات سے ظاہر ہوتا ہے کہ ہمارے مسلمانوں میں ایمان کی کمی قادیانیوں سے زیادہ ہے. شرم انی چاہیے کہ ایدھی کو قادیانی آوارڈ دیتے ہیں اور مسلمان نہیں