Aapas Ki Baat - 13th July 2011 - Discussion on Mumbai Attacks, Media & Gen Pasha Visit to USA

lovely_pk

Banned
Najam sethi is very hypocrite and he is the first pakistani who is helping the india to blame Pakistan for this recent mumbai attacks. He is defintely Indian Agent without any doubt.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I simply would like to hear only, which I would like, I am living in "DREAM WORLD" So any one who talk against my liking, I would label him "TRAITOR"......................So bad............bus mujhey........."TRUCK KI BATTI LEY PEECHEY LAGA KER RAKHO".......Main sirf us main khush rahoun ga............Tragic behavior........

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
u just took the words right out of my mouth!!

great job najam sethi!! completely agree with him!!!
I simply would like to hear only, which I would like, I am living in "DREAM WORLD" So any one who talk against my liking, I would label him "TRAITOR"......................So bad............bus mujhey........."TRUCK KI BATTI LEY PEECHEY LAGA KER RAKHO".......Main sirf us main khush rahoun ga............Tragic behavior........

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mumbai Attacks - a classic Indian play

Director: Hindu extremists

Financed by: Indian Home Ministry

Choreographer: Mumbai Police

Plot: Kill our own people, prosecute some Kashmiri student in Mumbai, arrest 12 random Muslims in the city, deploy troops along Pakistan border for a few days, use this to win the next election.

Moral: A dogs tail is never straight.

lovely_pk

Banned

Check out the international media news (CNN, FOXNEWS) which are blaming the same allegation on Pakistan which Mr. Sethi is blaming it here. Mr. Sethi is just extending their proparganda to pakistan national media channels.

he is best example of Mir Jaffer and Mir saddique.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan is and will not get any benefit from this attack. We have to see who is the beneficiary? The beneficiary will be the one behind this attack. Pakistan was not the beneficiary in Mumbai attacks of 2008. Paksitan has recently granted status of Most Favored Nation to India (under US pressure). So what advantage would Pakistan get from this after that MNF thing?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check out the international media news (CNN, FOXNEWS) which are blaming the same allegation on Pakistan which Mr. Sethi is blaming it here. Mr. Sethi is just extending their proparganda to pakistan national media channels.

he is best example of Mir Jaffer and Mir saddique.

My friend this could be true also, so why to waste time in this argument,