Aamir Liaquat issued contempt of court notice by SC

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1027807698862178304
38880962_879679252226497_3087491413152104448_n.jpg

38862593_879679285559827_5320308300317720576_n.jpg

چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار کی سربراہی میں تین رکنی عدالتی بنچ نے جیو نیوز کی عامر لیاقت کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی دائر درخواست کی سماعت کی ۔ عدالت میں عامر لیاقت کے پروگرام کے مختلف ٹوٹے چلائے گئے ۔ پاکستان ٹوئنٹی کے مطابق ویڈیو کلپ دیکھنے کے بعد چیف جسٹس نے سخت برہمی کا اظہار کیا،

انہوں نے کہا کہ کیا ایسے لوگوں کو پارلیمنٹ میں بیٹھنا چاہئیے جن کو زبان پر اختیار نہیں ہے، عام لوگوں کو ٹی وی کے ذریعے یہ سکھاتے ہیں ۔ عامر لیاقت نے بولنے کی کوشش کی تو چیف جسٹس نے سخت غصے میں کہا کہ عدالت میں ڈرامہ نہیں چلے گا، اسٹیج پر نہیں کھڑے

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Neither Imran nor smq and jkt made those lists.They were very busy in issuing tickets.These seats were decided by pti female leadership (Shirren Mizari name was being circulated, Like always she always seems to be involve in wrong things).So, A lot of undeserved females got the seats.Many are only relatives.

Also, Listen to Rauf Kalasara, He said that there names were cut from list but then they went tribunal and there names were added back.CJP already said to give letter from the country whose citizenship they were relinquishing but neither did.I don't think leadership knows about this issue.Someone needs to tell them.
Yeah I guess they'll get to know it after ik gets sworn in right now there are already many issues like ecp hurdles and stuff.

Nightcrawl

I think, This is the most important.Remember, How we are literally begging BNP for three seats?...If pti loses these three seats then no chance of pti touching 172.
They'll not lose straight away it's a two three months process than they'll get seats in by elections plus they can nominate someone else when those women are disqualified.

Zamaray Khan

Amir is intelligent and talented guy but he needs to control his mouth and mind both only if he wants to get somewhere far. He is mentally messed up and not focused.