Aamir Liaquat Hussain Selling Islam

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Like many mullahs of Pakistan earning big bucks from selling Islam, here is a video leak of Aamir Liaquat Hussain one of country's favorite mullahs. I once sat with him flying back from Dubai and was amazed to see why this douche bag is respected so much. I guess selling religion for monetary gains is a huge business in Pakistan. From Junaid Jamshed to this guy...everyone..

Please spread this video across the internet to expose this gentleman who has already made millions spreading his nonsense where as his real face is hidden behind that fake Italian makeup.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kaisey kaisey Dajal aur kaisey kaisey Makar nai es
qoum ko ghaira hai. Allah ki panah.
Allah Swt hamarey eman ki hifazat farmaye.AAMEEN.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
ab is bari hai pk politics per ab her burai ju pehle zardari ke zimme thi ab is ke zimme hai roz aik nia thread aye ga

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Its very funny people who were defending him so badly even going to the limits of violent language are now using the same language against him. Having said so I must also condemn his two-faced behavior. He should change himself....

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Aik woh zaid hamid thay un say jaan chooti to yeh agaya.

behave your self before talking about Zaid bhai,
he teached the nation how to respect religion / others and all . and how to love with our religion.

He Amir liaqat is from the same group of molvies who were and are against zaid bhai .... now see the munafiq face of these people. i am not gonna make you agree on any thing. but just wanted to say BEHAVE ... b4 you dont get time of forgiveness.

sngilani

every body must contact ARY and ask them to fire him and every body must boycott ARY untill this piece of **** is fired.

I agree with you 100%. But how to do this ? Would you be able to trascript a letter, we will all sign and then send it to ARY. We should all try to weed out such mufiqeen from our society. I think courts have to take an action otherwise another Qadri type person is gonna shoot him before he flies to UK for an asylem. His name should be put on 'No Fly List' immediately.

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
LAgta hay aap sub log doodh kay dhulay or single face hain, sirf yehe aik munafiq paida hoa hay puray mulk main?
kabhi apnay girbaan main bhe jhaan ker daikh lain!
kon kitni galaiaan dayta hay doston yaron main bath ker! or kon apnay maan baap kay moun per!
sub he munafiq hain!

I hope koe aik adha aqal mand bhe hoga jo accent pehchaan sakay ga!! jaysay Quran perhtay main "Makhraj" hota hay aisay he! kuch khas words hain jo ap kisii style say kehtay hain! listen to video again and again! and notice kay kahan kahan dubbing hoe hoe hay!

Those who know this guy in person can better explain that how much he has changed! what he was and what he is now!

Yeh wohi hay na jis nay Qadiaanion kay khilaaf programm kerlia tha to schor mach gaya tha?

You never know kis kio kab hidyat mil gae ho! kon Allah kay kitna qareeb ho!

ASQR1

some times a go I saw him doing his thing siting in a brave specially dug for his program, than I knew he was a fake, May Allah S.W.T. mend his way and make him a good Muslim.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masla Ye Hay ,K GEO ne ye us waqt Q utube mein video upload nahi ki,jab wo Geo tv mein kaam karta tha,ab jab usay chor chuka hay,tu ab Q?mean pakistan mein sab aik jaisay hain,har kisi k paas aik dosray k khilaf kuch na kuch hay,aap dekhna kuch din baad GEO k kisi aadmi k khilaf b scandel aye ga,aur jisay aap abhi acha samjh rahay ho,usay b aap gali do ge,aur kaho ge geo band karo,[hilar]
LAgta hay aap sub log doodh kay dhulay or single face hain, sirf yehe aik munafiq paida hoa hay puray mulk main?
kon kitni galaiaan dayta hay doston yaron main bath ker! or kon apnay maan baap kay moun per!
sub he munafiq hain!

I hope koe aik adha aqal mand bhe hoga jo accent pehchaan sakay ga!! jaysay Quran perhtay main "Makhraj" hota hay aisay he! kuch khas words hain jo ap kisii style say kehtay hain! listen to video again and again! and notice kay kahan kahan dubbing hoe hoe hay!

Those who know this guy in person can better explain that how much he has changed! what he was and what he is now!

Yeh wohi hay na jis nay Qadiaanion kay khilaaf programm kerlia tha to schor mach gaya tha?

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
Take a very close look at the video, sound and picture are not in sync at many places,
checkout 1:49-1:52
look closely he is speaking but there is no sound, he is moving hands and saying something but there is no dialoge.
and then there is a sound "woh" ....... "Nahir Kapoor Nahin Tha Woh"....
then again at
1:52-1:54 he is speaking, but there is no dialouge

You will also notice its not the tone he speak in, the guy whose voice is there is a bit "totlaa type"

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
sub he munafiq hain!

ohh..to aap ki nazar mein jo qadyaniio k khilaf program kar lay usay hidayat mil jaatee hay...subhanAllah...chaa gaye hain aap...yani ab humaray mazhab mein asli hidayatyafta honay ki nishani sirf dosron ko kafir kehnay say he hogee.......bohat aala...

no wonder we are a bhatkee huwee qaum..and a bhatkee huwee ummat..!

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
chanda sirf aik he line perhe? baqi bhe post perh laytay...
sirf is say nahin hidayat mitli, overall us ke life history, political career or ab ke zindagi ko mila ker baat ke thee.
mujhay nahin pata tha saray feeder peetay bachay hain jinhain har aik shair ka matlab khol khol ker bayaan kerna perta hay!

adnan_younus

u r soo dumb to compare junaid jamshed with him...
Like many mullahs of Pakistan earning big bucks from selling Islam, here is a video leak of Aamir Liaquat Hussain one of country's favorite mullahs. I once sat with him flying back from Dubai and was amazed to see why this douche bag is respected so much. I guess selling religion for monetary gains is a huge business in Pakistan. From Junaid Jamshed to this guy...everyone..

Please spread this video across the internet to expose this gentleman who has already made millions spreading his nonsense where as his real face is hidden behind that fake Italian makeup.