Aamir liaqat Hussain - A Decieving Devil - Insaan ke Roop mein Shaitaan (Must See)

pakiace

Banned

I urge the moderators not to remove this video - as that will be a direct attack to allow FREEDOM OF TRUTH

UPDATED AND REPLACED THE NEW VERSION OF VIDEO PREVIOUSLY BLOCKED BY GEO TV
100% working now -
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO VIA WWW.KEEPVID.COM FOR FREE AND UPLOAD IT EVERY TIME THEY DELETE SUPPRESSING FREEDOM OF TRUTH

33e417131bf4934794f83738feb2600a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Aamir liaqat hussain's video has been taken down!!

This idiot's video has been taken down from Youtube and Claimed by JEW TV. Please if someone has it, spread it and boycott. ARY digital and JEW Tv channels. Until they fire this scumbag!!!
We need to spread message not only to others but also to our own family members, specially to women. I see lot of following of this man in Pakistan. We need to get up and stop this FITNA!!!

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir liaqat hussain's video has been taken down!!

This idiot's video has been taken down from Youtube and Claimed by JEW TV. Please if someone has it, spread it and boycott. ARY digital and JEW Tv channels. Until they fire this scumbag!!!
We need to spread message not only to others but also to our own family members, specially to women. I see lot of following of this man in Pakistan. We need to get up and stop this FITNA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWxLSmLVbLA

pakiace

Banned

ALL YOUTUBE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN SO

HERE'S A DAILYMOTION LINK [video=dailymotion;xkjh5k]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkjh5k_real-face-of-amir-liaqat-behind-cameras-warning-strong-use-of-explicit-language_news#from=embed&ampstart=423[/video]

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bad luck for them. Many people including some of my friends have downloaded it. And they're now uploading it on different platforms. They can't stop it now...

pakiace

Banned

btw let ME CLARIFY I GOT THIS VIDEO DISCREETLY FROM GEO CREW MEMBERS - AMIR LIAQAT HAD A FIGHT WITH THEM OVER NOT GIVING HIM MAXIMUM COVERAGE THIS RAMAZAN AND IN RETURN THEY LEAKED OUT HIS THIS VIDEO

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Unicorn, Listen its about religion. No fun. so back off!!!

Bhai mere khyal mein woh religion wali baat pe nahi hans raha ,Woh jab yeh lanati Liaqat hansna start karta hai toh bechare invited molvi saab ki shakal dekh ke mujhe toh bahot hansi aayi...Bechara gol khappa.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

This shows the real face of millions of these political mullahs who making fools out of our devoted Pakistani muslims! For God sake shun all political mullahs. These guys are just fooling us and are ripping the society apart in sects and sub-sects and this kafir and that kafir. Infact all of these mullahs are hypocrites.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)

This guy is an entertainer... He is no Alim... No Scholar! He is like any other one of us...Pakistanis. So give him a break… We should not be looking at things that are done off-line! If it was recorded it should not be shown to us! Someone likeWiki-leaks from GEO leaked it!
I have always considered him as a clown! An entertainer! Not A HOLY MAN! Take him or leave him for that! That is way I do not watch his programs ever... I feel anyone who would entice others to kill for someone else’s believes... Is not a good human. No matter what the other person’s believes are!

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Amazing

What a war between two TV stations for rating can result in. total mud slinging

Off the air what GEO and Express do, should also be exposed.

aisha_1

Citizen
Reality of Aamir Liaquat Husain behind the scene 18+ Video

Click here to watch Aamir Liaqat's real face! Behind the Camera

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Gazoo jee.....................Jab Allah rabbul Izzat ke yahan hazir honge tou woh bhi hum sab ka past pe hi faisla ho ga ke what was do there...................when which where...............???? what we have done good deed or bad deed..............this is in this video is important......................agar is ke baad sirf Maafi mang le tou yeh Insaaf tou na ho ga...............as a adult muslim saza wajib ho jati Allah ke yahan or duniya me bhi ...........joke with Islami Ashaar ke saath saath.............laugh and languge...:13::13::13: