A woman "DESPERATELY SHOWING HER UNDERWEAR" to an Indian Army Jawan...

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tum Indians itnay tharki kioon ho?

I am not sure about regular Indians but Indian government and Army have worst humans of the whole world. They all should be eradicated from the face of this earth, only then there will be peace in this subcontinent.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not sure about regular Indians but Indian government and Army have worst humans of the whole world. They all should be eradicated from the face of this earth, only then there will be peace in this subcontinent.

I think there is nothing regular about Indians. All of them are irregular (abnormal). They are bursting with frustration.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good job lady. Keep it up.
At the other hand, no sympathy with indian army, but at least their national tv NDTV had the courage to show it on the tv.
Can we do it?

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahh so disgusting... what will he do with her dirty underwear, makes me wana puke. Indian and Chinese girls dont even change their underwears for weeks.

desicad

the thread title and the poster's comments in the video about the underwear are really stupid and that was to get the maximum hits to this thread.......the lady was a sales woman in a shop and the army guy asked her to show underwear to buy and she showed him........there was nothing funny about that........

Vitamin_C

did you puke?........if not yet, read post# 31........

I must admit I felt a little sick... but didnt puke, I would have if I actually saw her underwear. Anyways I did went through the trouble to read post 31 but unfortunately did not understand the point you were making. Anyways dont talk to me about her underwear again k thx bai.

junaidkh

Voter (50+ posts)
jis ne ye video post hi hai wo aik hi banda ho sakta tha, itehai darjey ka chawal sakhs hai , ABEY TU HAI KIS CITY KA ******