A very thought Provoking Poem after Ramond Davis Release, Do not miss it!!! Soul touching Poem!!!

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

After the continuous betrayal of Army (High Rank Officers), Judiciary, Politicians and Government. Here is a thought provoking poem.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
its army who is leading all of them . our politicians and judiciary are not that much powerful and u all know this . further politicians can take stand according to ur strength. if u have got a pussy cat army who cant take stand on this ,what can politicians do. imagine if zardari comes and says that we will won the next football world cup what would b ur reaction . u will laugh becuz u know strength of our football team. same is case here. ur army dont want to take stand regarding security concerns then what can politicians do

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

I agree with you that army is the real devil in Pakistan. This is not my reading but it is clear fact which can be found out if one do just an objective research.

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
پاکستانی عام طور پر بہت غیرت مند ہوتے ہیں - سوال یہ ہے کے "کامرہ" کی 2 سال کی ٹریننگ میں انہیں کیا کھلایا جاتا ہے ، جو یہ ہر چیز بھیچنے پر تیار ہو جاتے ہیں - ہمیں چاہیے ک اپنے میزائل ک نام "غوری" سے بدل کر "ڈیوس" رکھ دیں -

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
during 2 years training in kakool ,the junior cadits r fu cked by seniors .it is far this reason that our army is most bazharat army in world .it becomes bravery to conquer its own country and people but puts pants off before enemy as it did in 1965,1971 and kargal wars.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستانی عام طور پر بہت غیرت مند ہوتے ہیں - سوال یہ ہے کے "کامرہ" کی 2 سال کی ٹریننگ میں انہیں کیا کھلایا جاتا ہے ، جو یہ ہر چیز بھیچنے پر تیار ہو جاتے ہیں - ہمیں چاہیے ک اپنے میزائل ک نام "غوری" سے بدل کر "ڈیوس" رکھ دیں -

Assalam o Alaikum,

That is a very good suggestion.
But the better name could be Khassi (like the male goat which is usually bought for Eid) Missile.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
during 2 years training in kakool ,the junior cadits r fu cked by seniors .it is far this reason that our army is most bazharat army in world .it becomes bravery to conquer its own country and people but puts pants off before enemy as it did in 1965,1971 and kargal wars.

Assalam o Alaikum,

200% agreed!!!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pak Army Cheif was threatened by US army head in Oman. Wiki leak of future will tell us that they have said' '' Release Davies otherwise we will bomb you to the stone age''. US is the world's biggest bully.
uncle-sam-torture-drill.jpg

Last edited:

Very well said. I had a military background and i affirm what u r saying. The army code word for a beautiful boy is " poppet" and also pappo

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
ninja me too have military background and have said the above statement on basis of my interaction with army officers.cadits who r caught fu cking are sometimes oredered to touch their pe nis by tongue.
due to ths reason armymen have great flexibility of degrading and bowing to any level before enemy.bloody armymen

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
hope that u people will stand by whatever u r saying. its time to free this country from generals rule.
army has always exercised its power unlawfully and its own interest rather than country's interest

Kkhan1425

Citizen
Our rulers did not disappoint us......again..!!!!

In Pakistan politics does not mean public service it means hypocrisy deception and a business through public funds.

United States attracted the brightest minds on the planet that were curious adventurous and brilliant, in search of freedom to create and yes they did create a state on this planet which has seen a status of superior military, economic and political power, unparallel in the modern history.

We must salute the American politicians who do not play hypocritical politics with their national interest. They had one RD in Pakistan who was a murderer a spy and God knows what else, and they have taken him back without giving up an inch.

Our so called brilliant rulers have lied to the world, to the nation and eventually lied to them selves by hiding behind an Islamic law which other wise they despise.

This reminds me of Iran contra affair……and in this case also Americans only demanded and our hypocrites did the rest. USA administration does not recognize any “deyat” system to free Davis…..this whole drama is from Pakistani munafaq brilliance.

US adminstration denied any payments to any one. Same as drone attacks condemed by our hypocrites.

Our obedient servants created the environment, Kingdom of SA paid the money and USA got the spy. I hope we got some thing in the end which a naked eye cannot see.

Welcome to the MILITARY DEMOCRACY of Pakistan. Where head of the state works under direct control or Army Chief. I thought condeming such attacks is the job of the state and stopping them is the role of the army?

Every one is fake in Pakistan and every one is trying to grab something out of nothing. In our posts of 16th, Feb. most of us in our blog prdicted this logical solution to RD issue. Still our rulers managed to create a drama and a disppoinm…ent for poor people.

All they needed was to show a leadership, accept our limitations, take the people into confidence and resolve the issue by logical options available. BUT then they would not be called incompetent and hypocrites.

State of Pakistan has once again exploited religion for political gains. It is regrettable, the whole incident is neither legal nor moral and religious, only mockery of all of the above.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Our rulers did not disappoint us......again..!!!!

Islamic parties, PTI and maybe some others gave wrong hopes to people that they will hang davis in lahore. Now people are angry. Pakistanis fooling pakistani people. Most of the people knew they have to return davis alive in one piece.
Islamic parties have to find new topic to protest, they lost blasphamy laws and davis. Or they can go to become human shield in wazirastan.
Before the Irak invasion many hundred people from europe (white people who were against war) went to irak to become human shield. And sadam gave them visas to enter irak.