A united muslim force?

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
I would like to share the idea of having an united muslim countries force like Nato forces. I strongly belive that this would bring a great change in the muslim world and we can address to the route cause of extremism in Muslim society. I realise the fact this is very hard to do if we look into world political perspective but at the end of day there has to be a solution of deprivation in muslim society which turns out to be extremism.

Your feedback would be appreciated!!

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Before we can even think about this notion, Muslims have to stop in-fighting in shape of direct war like Iran Iraq or proxy wars like Shia Sunni in Pakistan on behest of KSA and Iran. Next stage could be a NATO like force.

It was probably unthinkable until about a year ago but Turkish PM walk out of Davos confrerence and recent provocational arguments with Israel may give hope to look for an outside chance of such force. But would Turkey be part of NATO and also lead such an Islamic force is a million dollar question, as they would never want to leave NATO due to its strategic importance.

Apart from Turkey, can't see any other nation to lead any such force, do you?

Adeel

Founder
Yup, First muslims need to unite. The main reason why muslims are in horrible shape is division on tiny things like shia, sunni, wahabi etc

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
well I m not talking about to be a part of NATO forces, i just gave an example. The idea was to have an independent muslim countries force.
untill we dont eliminate western elements from ourselves, they would never let us to be united.

small4780

Banned
Don't live in utopian era. There is no such thing called Muslim Ummah. It is a collection of some 35 odd countries with corrupt rulers, uneducated population and primitive and archiac systems. Those who are a bit rich hate the poor. Almost all rulers are great friends of super powers and bred their offsprings on the laps of west. Now take Pakistan. If Pakistan has to progress, it has to do this with Allah's help using its own energies and latent and patent forces. No one called Muslim country will come to its help. The rich gulf countries are are like Shylocks of 21st century. See you are being treated with green passports.

Get rid of chowdrees, Waderas, Zamindars, Corrupt Industrialists and bring the poor and middle class, educate them about modern sciences, religion, Islam and humanity and then see the change. Otherwise, the destiny is to continue as a lacky Pros****e of the west and getting burned by so called own people.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. A Muslim military force would be a threat to world peace.
This needs to be prevented at all cost. :evil:

2. During the Crusades the Christians from different nations fought alongside in a common army.
So, there is a precedence there. The call for Crusade was given by Mr. Pope (Catholic).

a) The Crusader Wars were fought between 1095 and 1291 AD.
b) Also please remember the Catholics (Crusaders)fought the Greek Orthodox Christians as well.
c) The Protestant sect was formed in the 16th Century (1517 AD), so this was after the Crusades.

Therefore, we don't know whether people of different sects can fight along side each other...??? :mrgreen:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
1. A Muslim military force would be a threat to world peace.
This needs to be prevented at all cost.

--Worry NOT it will eventually and gradually form and beat all the odds :ugeek: anyone's so myopically/irrationally focusing and banking on all hunches that aren't meant to come true at any cost :D..Peace will finally prevail once such a force would be formed but not merely muslim but an Islamic ideal force :ugeek: ..Nobody can beat the destiny and it's surely a written fate :)

--As of now,American and Nato troops have been living up to your expectations being forefront in spreading all evil in the name of good :evil:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Your prejudice against Islam needs no other proof as you boldly boasted of being an admirer of a hindu fundmentalist and mass murderer modi :evil: ..

--The peace of region and the whole world would be returned once Islam would prevail and truly all the evil ( shown as an illusion coated with all good stuff) would be ceased :evil: Islamic force is surely a threat to all evil.

--Your mention of such a report does NOT hold any meaning whatsoever :roll: Try distinguishing between a Muslim force and an Ideal Islamic force... and along this you let go of all the atrocities being committed by americans during all those times and even now haven't abated a bit... :evil:

---Truth has to overcome any evil and falsehood and NOT the other way around,had the practice been carried as you tend to delude then you wouldn't be here saying so.Truth has to weed out all the evils and by doing so it certainly stands out!!! :ugeek:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--You pretty much explained your own absurdity by acknowledging you were NOT eradicated,speaks volumes about delusion and myth circulated in ya'll areas :ugeek: ...As for your modi :evil: he along with others like Lk advani tried their evil best to spill all they could :evil: and that quite vividly showed in these times NOT some ancient era where ignorant minds like you continue to dwell...Been stressing on how some ignorant imbecile like you support such a thug,oh i forgot,all you hindus do support BJP ( the main hindu fundamentalist party).

--As for treaties being broken and ships attacked,it has a long history behind of crusades by templars who undertook this task to free countries under the Muslim rule and upon gaining upper hand during ottoman empire some in that empire did use to ensure safe passage of their merchandise ( christians) and along the way treaties were formed and some broken and then re-negotiated :ugeek: --People like you who dwell in prejudice would try a way to devise such absurd logics without having looked at the whole picture :ugeek:..Unfortunately the fall of ottoman empire had everything to do with the conspiracy of enemies,got hold of corrupt people who then within spread all the chaos and mischief,the move still being followed by the west and americans as they always bank on "Chaos being their best Ally".

--That's my whole point "Truth will eventually prevail"..you need to sort out where you stand and submit your will to it rather than being devil's advocate that will lead you to only hell

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Are you incompetent or deliberately being an imbecile :roll: ..I have pretty much stuck to the point unless you have yet another set of delusion been fed.You hindus have been inflicted a fist hand by the moghuls,reason for your such a pathetic and lame excuse for giving a blind eye to one and focusing on another :oops: ..still doesn't serve you any purpose since you even though NOT directly been part of this whole deal would keep affecting by siding with the evil in the hope of getting a slice of things :ugeek: ..They were in power and had every right to impose their will on any trade since the roots of it lie way beyond your comprehension :ugeek:..Piracy was an ancient practice long before Ottomans,and was a common thing during the Ancient Greek and the Ancient Roman age and your notion of affiliating it with Islam is yet another deluded/frustrated and prejudiced mind's product having to do absolutely nothing with the reality,and the use of it by some in the ottomans had other motives as i mentioned earlier.I Hope you would NOT come with same illogical theory regarding moghuls. You mean to say any baloney excuse will sit well with you as far as americans and others are concerned even the concocted tales.

--Khilafa rule was the best and will remain the best and any undue favours were returned to the crusaders ( whom you tend to keep soft corner ) just because they din't invade india....Be VERYcareful!!!with the notion of Prophecies,as you have no clue whatsoever of em...Every Prophecy will certainly come true and all disbelievers can moan and groan about it,but that will NOT change a bit the veracity of things to occur.

--You keep giggling whatever is happening in the Muslim world but tables will be turned soon only yet again for morons like you to cry :) ..Khilafa will return to rule you once again,i guess you may NOT live to see it just as you did NOT get to see the past.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---A practice carried out by some can NOT be blamed for everything :ugeek:...Guess Moghuls broke your dreams :oops:....

---World has it's own agenda which microcephalic people like you can NOT comprehend and even imagine..I believe all the hindu army was in literally cribs when being invaded and had NOT the guts to fight em off :P ..Morals should be the last thing on your pathetic menu :oops:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--You filthy douchebag,do NOT mention stuff that is NOT Islamic:evil: if so provide with the proof from authentic sources :evil: ...

--As per your concerns regarding letters that surely was the proper way to do it or else be ruled upon and accept the Authority which you people agreed to since you were adamant to remain on falsehood and still remain so foolishly :ugeek:

---But an Islamic empire is the written and eventual and sealed fate :ugeek: whether you like it or NOT :D

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Idea acha hai, magar pehley unity to show karein, i think hamein zayada nahi to 5 se 6 countries ko unite army bnani chahiay, like Pakistan,Malaysia,,Turkey,Saudia,Iran,and Seyria,,, Arab countries to gori chambri k gulaam hein, unhein bus horse races, bari bari buildings, luxuries cars, luxuries cruise,palace, barey barey shopping mall, aur euorpean countries main ja ker ayashiya kerne k siwa kuch nahi aata..

aur i strongly beileve jin 6 se 7 countries ka main ne naam lia, in sab countries k apas main achay relation hein,
Mahteer Muhammad ne aaj se 2 saal pehle kaha tha k ham sab countries ko mil ker aik curreny bnani chahiay, magar mahatir muhammad ke baat ko uss waqt kisi ne ahmiyat nahi de thi, wo aghaaz tha unite honay ka, magar afsos k ab pehley jesi ham muslims country main unity nahi dikhai deti,, aaj agar kisi muslim country main kaafir country attack kerti hai to ham apni country ko safe rekhney ke khatir uss muslim country ka saath nahi dete, aur islamic history main ye baat sabit hoti hai jab kabhi muslim riyasto ke kafiro se jangei hoi to doosri muslim riyasto ne uss riyasat ka saath dia, issi waja se muslims ne kai saal hakoomat ke, magar afsos aaj her country ko apni apni pari hai, her koi apna gher bachanay ko khara hai, agar aap comparison karein, to aaj jitni bhe kaafiro ke countries hein wo sab aik hein, like NATO, like Eurpean countries, aaj derjano countries ne afganistan per cherhaie ke hoie hai, aur sab muslim countries khamosh hein, UN bana to wo bhe super powers k liay, aur un-devolpment countries ko control kerne k liay, ye sab bari super taqto ke policies thi, jis ke waja se wo mazboot se mazboot hotay gay aur ham kamzor se kamzor, arab countries ko unho ne chamak dhamak se bewaqoof bana dia, aur her muslim country k leader ko $ ke lalich day ker khareed lia siwaey chund muslim countries k, like malasia, iran and turkey,, uss k elawa sab muslim countries america k under policies bnati hein, aur un he ko follow kerti hein,,

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
@dada..you need to educate yourself about Muslims, our great conquerors. It seems like what google and your dad taught you(which is wrong), you are spilling it out here.

We need united Muslim army to kick the invaders out of Muslim land, help the needy and poor in the world just like the good old days. WET YOUR PANTS BUDDY, IT WILL HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER, INSHANALLAH

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think instead of a army we should start with Asian muslim council rather than a world wide council and it can gradually grow into a worldwide thing. Instead of an army we should enhance our trade, education and justice with the members of this supposed council. It should be like the EU of Asian muslims ,countries can only get in if they sort out the injustices in their countries and make all efforts to root our corruption. I have always thought about this from a very long time but we cannot just let all the countries in ,they have to strive and struggle to get in to make it meaningful.They have to want it bad enough to change the polices and structures of their countries. This council can mediate between all muslim countries on disputes and grievances. There is so much they could achieve . Thank you for starting this post

Waffen SS

Banned
We could not keep west and east pakistan together, and we are talking about the entire muslim world.

Punjabis are being assassinated in Balochistan and yet the native people of pakistan are concerned for others.

Ghar kee to khabar lein.

G

i love this idea and INSHALLAH there will be soon A UNITED MUSLIM FORCE to keep peace in the world [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

G

Al Anfal v 73: "And those who disbelieve are allies of one another (and) if you, (Muslims of? the world collectively) do not do so,(ie become as one united block, under one Khalif, to make victorious Allah religion), there will be fitnah and oppression on Earth, and great mischief and corruption".