A UK supporter in favour of murderer Khalid Khan

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My message to Khalid Khan is not to listen to such people who want him to live. You have committed such a great act, you should meet the Khaliq-e-Haqiqi a soon as possible to get you ultimate reward. Also I have a request of siasat.pk members who are British citizen to please forward this video to the British authorities so this man could be well looked after by them.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hatred. Is your God so weak to not even protect himself? what kinda of a God would want minions as supporters

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sad really, the state of ignorance. Even Mumtaz qadri is considered ghazi till today. This is the product of following hardcore wahabi/salafist ideologies promoted by jahil mullahs after being fed saudi dinars.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am so Glad to see members of this Forum being so educated and logical, Kudos to your guys and girls. Unlike few douche-bags here like we have so many of them in the whole of Pakistan. Kudos to the brilliant minds of this Forum. The moderators should learn a thing or 2 from the members and not let hatred spread in this forum. Political differences or whatever reasons. But just as My Eidhi Baba said "Humanity is Greater than every Religion" ...

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai app jaesay liberal fascist yehi kehtay hain
Sad really, the state of ignorance. Even Mumtaz qadri is considered ghazi till today. This is the product of following hardcore wahabi/salafist ideologies promoted by jahil mullahs after being fed saudi dinars.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
bhai app jaesay liberal fascist yehi kehtay hain
You just throw around terms and labels without even knowing what any of them actually even mean. You people are just brainwashed into the talabanic extreme hardcore interpretation of Islam. Show me one place where in the Quran is says its totally justifiable to kill a person over this or to take the law into your own hand?

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Copied

In the second or third year of my undergrad at LUMS, I remember this one grad student who was fully convinced that he was Imam Mehdi. So convinced, in fact, that he put up all his possessions for sale through the LUMS campusmail so that he could gather enough money to leave for Hajj that year, where he would be recognised and proclaimed leader of all Muslims.
Thankfully, his family got involved and sought urgent medical help for him. He had severe schizophrenia with very realistic visual and auditory hallucinations. He completely believed that his hallucinations were real/true. He was admitted to a medical facility for emergency treatment.
It is sad to think that if the guy had had his psychotic episode today in the age of social media, he would have been declared a blasphemer by some of my countrymen. Instead of receiving the medical help he so desperately needed, he would probably have been shot dead in a courtroom. His killer would then have been celebrated as a ‘Ghazi’, instead of the zaalim murderer he would be according to every single fiqhi opinion I’ve ever studied.
Woe upon all those who oppress in the name of The Merciful One, and shame on all those who provide ex post facto legitimation for such acts. You make a mockery of this Deen and all it stands for.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where in it says the method of prayer?
You just throw around terms and labels without even knowing what any of them actually even mean. You people are just brainwashed into the talabanic extreme hardcore interpretation of Islam. Show me one place where in the Quran is says its totally justifiable to kill a person over this or to take the law into your own hand?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Where in it says the method of prayer?
I know where this is going so I will save ourselves time and the pointless back and forth before reaching the real topic so I will get to the meat of it directly.

Prayer is mentioned repeatedly many times in the Quran and how to pray is sunah tawatur passed on from generation to generation and don't claim we got it from the hadith, simple challenge show me from the hadith complete way to pray the 5 daily prayers and bigger challenge find me one, just one person who learnt how to pray by reading the hadith.

Hadith is looked upon through the light of the Quran not the other way around. You cannot invent hukums and fards which weren't commanded in the Quran neither can you twist and contort the Quran to fit the hadith.

Life is a very scared thing created by Allah even when we take the life of an animal we ask Allahs permission and Allah has very clearly written in the Quran under what circumstances can a life of a human be taken.

Another simple questions for you hardliners free from any commonsense type people. Which is a bigger sin, insult of the prophet or insults of the creator? Because Jews, christians and hindus insult God everyday by associating partners with him a sin which Allah clearly states is unforgivable, then by your logic we should all gone on a killing rampage and become "ghazis" also

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
DID ANY ONE LISTEN WHAT KHALID IS SAYING ???!! After Killing !!!
KHALID HIM SELF IS INSULTING PROPHET OF ISLAM !!
KHALID SAID HE IS JANATI ! AND GOT WAHEE IN DREAM FROM PROPHET! THAT HIS SIN ARE FORGIVEN !!
A LIE ATTRIBUTED TOWARD PROPHET !
KHALID IS MURTUD !! KHALID SHOULD BE HANGED IN OPEN STREET !!
Those who are supporter of criminal Khalid are also left Islam !! So they must be killed also by Pakistani Law !!!

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DID ANY ONE LISTEN WHAT KHALID IS SAYING ???!! After Killing !!!
KHALID HIM SELF IS INSULTING PROPHET OF ISLAM !!
KHALID SAID HE IS JANATI ! AND GOT WAHEE IN DREAM FROM PROPHET! THAT HIS SIN ARE FORGIVEN !!
A LIE ATTRIBUTED TOWARD PROPHET !
KHALID IS MURTUD !! KHALID SHOULD BE HANGED IN OPEN STREET !!
Those who are supporter of criminal Khalid are also left Islam !! So they must be killed also by Pakistani Law !!!
People are blind, they will not see the valid point you are raising. The world is laughing at us. I have seen headlines in newspapers, saying Pakistan is a country where someone murders another person in a court and becomes a hero for the nation.