A survey . Naya Pakistan or Purana Pakistan?

Iconoclast

Naya Pakistan sans Sharif and his bastardized followers any day, all day. Anything but PPMLNA has my support. I'd vote for a den of jackals if I had to chose between a den of jackals and PPPMLNA.
You can add that to your cute little video since I'm also awaam.

knowledge88

Yeah, there is no dearth of myopic people who expect all to be rosy without sacrificing anything.
Problem is sacrifice is sought by the poor from each government . When head of the family realises that from the same salary he can't bring the food for his little children anymore then what positive one can give to such parents ?
The numbers of such people are very high at the moment. Do a survey yourself ask them what they think about this government?
Only problem with such direct survey is that when they criticize the government then one can't do much because the person who is criticising the government is right in front of you. Barha mushkil hay yaar us shakhs koh moonh per gaali denah.
The good thing on the social media is that we could easily abuse those people who criticize current government . It is so easy to abuse critics of Imran Khan while sitting with a computer in bedroom with tea and biscuits on the table.

Iconoclast

Problem is sacrifice is sought by the poor from each government . When head of the family realises that from the same salary he can't bring the food for his little children anymore then what positive one can give to such parents ?
The numbers of such people are very high at the moment. Do a survey yourself ask them what they think about this government?
Only problem with such direct survey is that when they criticize the government then one can't do much because the person who is criticising the government is right in front of you.
The good thing on the social media is that we could easily abuse those people who criticize current government . It is so easy to abuse critics of Imran Khan while sitting with a computer in bedroom with tea and biscuits on the table.
So just because you were duped in the name of sacrifice you refuse to sacrifice any further more? I am not just talking about the poor but the rich as well.
As for criticism, I'm all up for it but it should have a solid ground to stand on when probed.
Why not just give this country to someone else then?

Sonya Khan

Oh! Looks like wait is over. May be this is the reason they are doing all the surveys now.
This Study indicates incidence which does not have statistical value but has bias since it’s not a blind trial ..... Should be cross sectional with a large cohort to gain statistical significance ..... Otherwise it’s null and void with no predictive ability....... :)

idrees2be2002

survey mein mostly tajarbradri se sawal poochay huwe hain. aur unho ne to naya pakistan ko reject hi karna hai. kyun ke tax dene mein unko moot parti hai.

knowledge88

So just because you were duped in the name of sacrifice you refuse to sacrifice any further more? I am not just talking about the poor but the rich as well.
As for criticism, I'm all up for it but it should have a solid ground to stand on when probed.
Why not just give this country to someone else then?
How many rich have you seen struggling cause of the recession.
What sacrifice do you have in mind ?
One should not buy the medicine he has been buying for the last 10 years for his mother's blood pressure ? ( price of medicine has rocketed)
One should not buy the food for his three children and better half because now the vegetables prices have sky rocketed.
In economics something is known as inelastic demand. The customer must have certain items to live. When he can't buy them anymore he has to either kill himself with the family or pick up a gun.
I don't want to tell about my personal life but just yesterday I taked to someone who needed support to make ends meet. This person was in tears and I felt bad. And she is a die hard PTI supporter. There are many people who have not seen the recession the country is going through now.
Lastly as far as time is concerned.
I fully support this government to govern for the full 5 years. Otherwise PTI would complain that they did not get the opportunity to serve.

Ratan

IK knows what to do & when to do.
Just look at IK's brilliant one & half year journey:

Brought the almost bankrupted economy back in the track:
Moody’s Investors Service – a leading global agency – has upgraded Pakistan’s credit rating outlook to ‘stable’ from ‘negative’ ahead of the launch of Eurobond and Sukuk worth around $2 billion in the world markets.

The Karachi Stock Exchange 100 index staged a handsome rally on Monday as investors took cues from positive economic indicators. The bourse shot past 40,000 points after a period of 10 months. Earlier, the bourse traded at 40,000 level in February 2019.
The foreign exchange reserves held by the central bank rose 2.84% on a weekly basis, according to data released by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Thursday.

Build Pakistan's reputation at a higher pedestal worldwide.
Made a balanced relation with the US resulting in no more 'do more' outcry.
Facilitated peace process proactively in between US & Taliban.
Repaired damaged relations with Iran, Saudi, UAE & Qatar.
First Muslim leader to protest vocally at the international level about Islamophobia.
Presented Kashmir issue at UNGA in a way never done before.
Successfully use Turkey & Malayasia to avoid the FATF blacklist.
By opening Kartarpur corridor won the hearts & minds of Sikhs brothers worldwide so much so that all over the world Sikhs communities stood side by side with Kashmiris in protests.

In-home ground demolished combined oppositions so ruthlessly that two bigger parties were forced to rally behind a religious leader who himself is out of parliament & his party received less than 3% popular votes in the last election.

Started the most unpopular reforms, bringing all business under the tax net, making documentation of money transactions to control the black money, curving hundi business, Benami accounts reclaiming the lands from Land mafias, controlling the power system loses, gas theft knowing that it would affect his vote banks.
No other party would have dared to do these reforms in fear of losing voters.

In spite of the high inflation rate resulting in high price in commodities, the oppositions failed to organize any massive protests which means common people have trust on PTI govt, people know PTI govt can not be blamed for the high commodity price rather it is because of last 15 years of looting. Common people are ready to give them more time for improvements.
Aur kya chahiya......

Iconoclast

How many rich have you seen struggling cause of the recession.
What sacrifice do you have in mind ?
One should not buy the medicine he has been buying for the last 10 years for his mother's blood pressure ? ( price of medicine has rocketed)
One should not buy the food for his three children and better half because now the vegetables prices have sky rocketed.
In economics something is known as inelastic demand. The customer must have certain items to live. When he can't buy them anymore he has to either kill himself with the family or pick up a gun.
I don't want to tell about my personal life but just yesterday I taked to someone who needed support to make ends meet. This person was in tears and I felt bad. And she is a die hard PTI supporter. There are many people who have not seen the recession the country is going through now.
Lastly as far as time is concerned.
I fully support this government to govern for the full 5 years. Otherwise PTI would complain that they did not get the opportunity to serve.
We all struggle, that is life, as for the rich, that's what they are, so how would they struggle? What however they could do is take some off the gov's plate and start helping the poor.
There is a lot wrong with this country and the issues you speak of can't be addressed overnight, so the choice is either go with the corrupt and drudge along generation by generation or go through hardships for the greater days ahead.
What the gov is doing is taking unpopular steps and they sting.
I'm sorry about your friend.

knowledge88

We all struggle, that is life, as for the rich, that's what they are, so how would they struggle? What however they could do is take some off the gov's plate and start helping the poor.
There is a lot wrong with this country and the issues you speak of can't be addressed overnight, so the choice is either go with the corrupt and drudge along generation by generation or go through hardships for the greater days ahead.
What the gov is doing is taking unpopular steps and they sting.
I'm sorry about your friend.
Let's hope things get better specifically for the poor.

HimSar

Let's hope things get better specifically for the poor.
Ameen. Because change is needed only for this population's sake. The rich usually remain unaffected even if we owe the whole country in debts. They will just pay more or emigrate.
Major structural changes are needed. System overhaul. If that can be achieved even. It will take time but also see top to bottom unrest. More so at the bottom unfortunately. It might be some time before change actually hits the top. But it is difficult to sift. Gayhoon kay saath ghun bhi pisay ga. Asl maqsad to gayhoon ko peesna hai. It would take an intricate system and extra care, a very specific research, to create measures that only hit the target population, the rich. Unfortunately, it's not only difficult to design, it takes dedication and hard work, along with will. Patience might not be expected of the sufferers but the armchair critics can watch over. Since they did nothing else but that, till date, till things reached this situation.

LOOOOL One has to be really desperate to use anything by No Talent Hussain. He is so lame even a noora mouth piece like Geo will not give him a job!

And as for "Awaam" to be honest I have no sympathy for them. Because it was this same awaam who was sleeping nicely for the past 35 years while these jackals were raping them and the country. Where was this awaam then?

Now someone has come along and is trying to make their future better and this "awaam" has started to squeal like a stuck pig now.

This Study indicates incidence which does not have statistical value but has bias since it’s not a blind trial ..... Should be cross sectional with a large cohort to gain statistical significance ..... Otherwise it’s null and void with no predictive ability....... :)

LOL

Is he developing a new drug or doing a survey?

Looks like you just came back from university with a fresh lecture on research methodology.

Shazi ji

c23c3f5b5497d57d1ed61c0329ae2ee1.png

Ameen. Because change is needed only for this population's sake. The rich usually remain unaffected even if we owe the whole country in debts. They will just pay more or emigrate.
Major structural changes are needed. System overhaul. If that can be achieved even. It will take time but also see top to bottom unrest. More so at the bottom unfortunately. It might be some time before change actually hits the top. But it is difficult to sift. Gayhoon kay saath ghun bhi pisay ga. Asl maqsad to gayhoon ko peesna hai. It would take an intricate system and extra care, a very specific research, to create measures that only hit the target population, the rich. Unfortunately, it's not only difficult to design, it takes dedication and hard work, along with will. Patience might not be expected of the sufferers but the armchair critics can watch over. Since they did nothing else but that, till date, till things reached this situation.

LOL. It's not rocket science.

IK as dumb as he, knows that when he has handed over the country to IMF and follow their orders to the letter, the poor will suffer and the only ones suffering the most are poor.

IK used to tell us how IMF is bad and used terms like economic hitman. IMF is a loan shark. A loan shark will never want you to pay off your loans because it's just stupid business strategy.

IK supporters sound like religious fanatics. We have faith in IK he will turn things around as soon as 5 years come up, we don't know how but we know IKs niyat. This is what Pakistan economy has come up to. Faith and niyat.

The simple reality is that it's not really that hard to give relief to the poor in a country like Pakistan.

They don't want miserati to be happy but food on their table. They don't want Mayo clinic level hospitals but shithole Pakistanis hospitals. They don't want Harvard level education but shithole Pakistanis college and universities.

It's really easy to give relief to the poor in a shithole like Pakistan.

Shazi ji

IK knows what to do & when to do.
Just look at IK's brilliant one & half year journey:

Brought the almost bankrupted economy back in track.
Build Pakistan's reputation at a higher pedestal worldwide.
Made a balanced relation with the US resulting in no more 'do more' outcry.
Facilitated peace process proactively in between US & Taliban.
Repaired damaged relations with Iran, Saudi, UAE & Qatar.
First Muslim leader to protest vocally at the international level about Islamophobia.
Presented Kashmir issue at UNGA in a way never done before.
Successfully use Turkey & Malayasia to avoid the FATF blacklist.
By opening Kartarpur corridor won the hearts & minds of Sikhs brothers worldwide so much so that all over the world Sikhs communities stood side by side with Kashmiris in protests.

In-home ground demolished combined oppositions so ruthlessly that two bigger parties were forced to rally behind a religious leader who himself is out of parliament & his party received less than 3% popular votes in the last election.

Started the most unpopular reforms, bringing all business under the tax net, making documentation of money transactions to control the black money, curving hundi business, Benami accounts reclaiming the lands from Land mafias, controlling the power system loses, gas theft knowing that it would affect his vote banks.
No other party would have dared to do these reforms in fear of losing voters.

In spite of the high inflation rate resulting in high price in commodities, the oppositions failed to organize any massive protests which means common people have trust on PTI govt, people know PTI govt can not be blamed for the high commodity price rather it is because of last 15 years of looting. Common people are ready to give them more time for improvements.
Aur kya chahiya......
Speech in UNGA ,,, who is talking about Kashmir now ??? Why no news / media / paper are quiet ???
don’t Kashmiris need us more now than the first day of curfew ???

AdamA

LOL. It's not rocket science.

IK as dumb as he, knows that when he has handed over the country to IMF and follow their orders to the letter, the poor will suffer and the only ones suffering the most are poor.

IK used to tell us how IMF is bad and used terms like economic hitman. IMF is a loan shark. A loan shark will never want you to pay off your loans because it's just stupid business strategy.

IK supporters sound like religious fanatics. We have faith in IK he will turn things around as soon as 5 years come up, we don't know how but we know IKs niyat. This is what Pakistan economy has come up to. Faith and niyat.

The simple reality is that it's not really that hard to give relief to the poor in a country like Pakistan.

They don't want miserati to be happy but food on their table. They don't want Mayo clinic level hospitals but shithole Pakistanis hospitals. They don't want Harvard level education but shithole Pakistanis college and universities.

It's really easy to give relief to the poor in a shithole like Pakistan.

There is a way to expedite the process, but the answer does not lie in Pakistan.