A sad day.................

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: ZAIDI POLISHY ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SUCK DICKS OR LICK ARSE!

Otherwise you would be doing something for the poor and unfortunate people
This is real you... It doesn't take a lot to expose your filth . Yeah, I can scratch my ass while Bongi Khan is busy licking Bajwa's underpants .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agreed. But I love hating and cursing them. Just like stoning the devil on Hajj!

Maybe I am earning swaaab?
Life is too short to be wasted on such dick wads. I keep a few patwaris around to play with because its fun but useless cunts like Zaidi just keep repeating the script that has been handed to them over and over again like mindless bots so its no fun.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's your forte Mr. Patwari ... licking a$$es to get paid for stupid posts like these. Keep shooting from your *** as that's all you are good at. I have told you before, get some education and make yourself a more useful human being ... right now you are worse than the worst animal one can think of. Catch the drift?

And you continue to lick the shit drop of Bongi Khan like a Chocolate .

Zaidi Qasim

That's your forte Mr. Patwari ... licking a$$es to get paid for stupid posts like these. Keep shooting from your *** as that's all you are good at. I have told you before, get some education and make yourself a more useful human being ... right now you are worse than the worst animal one can think of. Catch the drift?
Copy and Paste Guy, tell me what words of mine rattle your beans in this thread . ? I only quote what he said about Maha Modi during the Indian election Campaign . Can you deny it ? Could you not draw a conclusion from his prophetic statement that how visionary Bongi really is ? You guys get offended even If I remind you not to lick his dropping as a chocolate. Everyone makes mistakes but insisting on one's stupidity is no way to send your tributes to his idiocy.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can tell you one thing that on his worst day he is 100 times better than your masters on their best day. Whatever he does or has done in the past was only for Pakistan and its citizens and not a single action of him was for his own benefit. I wish you have the b@lls to say the same for your own masters that you defend on these forums. No shame ... No decency ... Just spewing BS and hate ... that's all you can do. Keep enjoying the haraam money whilst it lasts and keep dreaming of being in power again. Choron ke defender.

Copy and Paste Guy, tell me what words of mine rattle your beans in this thread . ? I only quote what he said about Maha Modi during the Indian election Campaign . Can you deny it ? Could you not draw a conclusion from his prophetic statement that how visionary Bongi really is ? You guys get offended even If I remind you not to lick his dropping as a chocolate. Everyone makes mistakes but insisting on one's stupidity is no way to send your tributes to his idiocy.

Zaidi Qasim

I can tell you one thing that on his worst day he is 100 times better than your masters on their best day. Whatever he does or has done in the past was only for Pakistan and its citizens and not a single action of him was for his own benefit. I wish you have the b@lls to say the same for your own masters that you defend on these forums. No shame ... No decency ... Just spewing BS and hate ... that's all you can do. Keep enjoying the haraam money whilst it lasts and keep dreaming of being in power again. Choron ke defender.
Phoo!! ... I asked you a serious question and you begin scrubbing his hanging balls again. How the fuck, a statement of Modi's praise helped Pakistan ? It only shows how void of reality this guy really is . Can you call him a visionary ?. He could hardly see beyond the length of his nose.

And then again ..... The mantra of NS phobia takes over your brain ... Blah Blah Blah ... I thought you could do a bit better than start a cycle of endless blabbing .

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phoo!! ... I asked you a serious question and you begin scrubbing his hanging balls again. How the fuck, a statement of Modi's praise helped Pakistan ? It only shows how void of reality this guy really is . Can you call him a visionary ?. He could hardly see beyond the length of his nose.

And then again ..... The mantra of NS phobia takes over your brain ... Blah Blah Blah ... I thought you could do a bit better than start a cycle of endless blabbing .

ZAIDI Polishy, you have nothing else to do but suck your own dick. Otherwise how else can you come up with ideas like these. A contortionist to the end- I mean rear end!

Zaidi Qasim

ZAIDI Polishy, you have nothing else to do but suck your own dick. Otherwise how else can you come up with ideas like these. A contortionist to the end- I mean rear end!

You sound like a whore who is worried about losing her pants more than losing her virginity. Obviously , people teach what they do. And you can only sound or write what you have been practising for long. I never knew your expertise till you spoke up .

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
You sound like a whore who is worried about losing her pants more than losing her virginity. Obviously , people teach what they do. And you can only sound or write what you have been practising for long. I never knew your expertise till you spoke up .

Important announcement: ZAIDI Polishy is sucking his dick. And he is inviting his Patwarri friends to join him. Thanks

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you even know the spelling of the word 'staresmanship'. That was a good gesture. Unlike your master who has business dealings with his Indian counterparts and invited this piece of shit Modi secretly to a family wedding without Visa risking the security of Pakistan but of course why would you have shame in that. Still in bed with traitors??? No shame...but then of course being a patwari you probably have no clue what that is . Keep enjoying the haram. Won't be lasting long.

Zaidi Qasim

Do you even know the spelling of the word 'staresmanship'. That was a good gesture. Unlike your master who has business dealings with his Indian counterparts and invited this piece of shit Modi secretly to a family wedding without Visa risking the security of Pakistan but of course why would you have shame in that. Still in bed with traitors??? No shame...but then of course being a patwari you probably have no clue what that is . Keep enjoying the haram. Won't be lasting long.
Get lost you poodle. Try to take out the Army Boot stuck steep inside the Bong's ares before start to give sermons on Principles.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop b!tching about Boots ... maybe that's all you see in your nightmares. No wonder too much barking is causing you act like one....BTW did they send you your bones for the dumb posts today? Get a life loser!

Get lost you poodle. Try to take out the Army Boot stuck steep inside the Bong's ares before start to give sermons on Principles.

Zaidi Qasim

Stop b!tching about Boots ... maybe that's all you see in your nightmares. No wonder too much barking is causing you act like one....BTW did they send you your bones for the dumb posts today? Get a life loser!
I think this is enough insult for your masters today . Go suck a moose out of GHQ, you pathetic .

Zaidi Qasim

Important Announcement: ZAIDI Polishy is sucking his dick and offering his women folk as a reward. All Patwarris welcome!
Lol.. Hay pea brain , this is all what you come up with ? Lol .... I should have known better. A whore type drum ..

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol.. Hay pea brain , this is all what you come up with ? Lol .... I should have known better. A whore type drum ..

No scumbag. This is what you understand. This is your calibre. This is what you are. This is your standard which we had to lower ourselves to communicate with you. THIS IS THE PATWARRI STANDARD!

Zaidi Qasim

No scumbag. This is what you understand. This is your calibre. This is what you are. This is your standard which we had to lower ourselves to communicate with you. THIS IS THE PATWARRI STANDARD!
Really ? LOl . No wonder blind like you never able to even write a word without using profanities . I have yet to use any of the terms for a whore like you . Try reading your posts from the beginning. And let me tell you what I feel about the Boot lickers like you . It is no different any any other licker who was born in the history of this country who behaved different than you. Try getting that Boot out of your mouth and Bongi's ares first before you be able to criticize anyone . I gave you a good example of the Vision of Bongi khan , the Boot licker of the history of the country and what he predicted before Modi's win . Now, go suck that praise beneath the Bongi's ares before try to become an angel. Like any other ass kisser ... O, that hurts the whore where it hit more...

Zaidi Qasim

Wow running already ... I guess the bones ran out for today. I am sure your tribe is really proud of you Rat King !!!
Do you need more insult ? Lets try it out. I got tons of examples of the Bongies for the last 18 months ...