funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: A Rare footage - Fouzia Wahab as an Actress in A PTV Drama - Now I Know What Siyasi Adaakaar Is

Does calling women in our society as hot is appropriate? She is very bad woman but that is about it. Lets not talk about women in a way that we don't want our own women to be talked about. Thanks. No offense at all.

in which society do you live ?
the society I see around has boy/girl dating a very common thing .. jeans is thing of the past for girls .. infact last week I saw 2 young aunties in short skirts in Pot Pourre .. cinemas play indian movies ... gym I use is shared with women too .. its optional for women though ...
everyday .. several mms scandal comes out from same society ...

so in society I see around me .. calling her just hot wont be that inappropriate ..

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: A Rare footage - Fouzia Wahab as an Actress in A PTV Drama - Now I Know What Siyasi Adaakaar Is

Yar actor or actress and that also in a TV drama is not a drawback or blackspot.
what a sickness.
You better judge her on her political performance.

Very true!!! I agree with you. Yahan to loharon ko apna leader mana jata hai..lol Ya to phir bhi fan kar thi na...

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)

واہ جی واہ یہ تو سیاسی اداکار ہیں

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

And.....................................she has right to insult every one. Right?

bhii merey tap kion rahay ho sedhi bat ka seedha jawab denay main ki hark hay kia?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Now I Know What Seeyaaasi Adaakaar Is

Bhary bholy hain Mirza sb janab. Yeh wohi hain ap ney theek pocha nhi theek samjha hai.
کیا یہ خاتون پی پی پی والی فوزیہ وہاب ہیں
سیاست کرنے کے لیے اداکاری اور جھوٹا ہونا ہی کامیابی کی ضمانت ہے

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
poor pakistan in hands of actors, they play the acts for money and fool public. Where is this (B) now did not saw her for long time. Zardari (Madari) has a great taste of women, I am real jealous from him because so many (B's) around.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP MNA Fauzia Wahab acted in Haseena Moin's drama serial 'Kohar' as the cousin of the hero

PPP MNA Fauzia Wahab acted in Haseena Moin's drama serial 'Kohar' as the cousin of the hero played by then famous model Junaid Butt.

The Drama was aired in 1991-92 and directed by M Zaheer Khan.

Other cast included: Mareena Khan, Shakeel, Fareeha Altaf (Lux Style Awards fame) & Jamshed Ansari.

If you know any other ****** in Siyasat plz let me know and post videos

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: PPP MNA Fauzia Wahab acted in Haseena Moin's drama serial 'Kohar' as the cousin of the hero

nhi ,, ab ziada acchi acting ker leti hain fozia wahab...

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PPP MNA Fauzia Wahab acted in Haseena Moin's drama serial 'Kohar' as the cousin of the hero

Now this time Act like Nori naat

Awanz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ppp is in real a sayasi adakaar....

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: