A.R.ANTULAY RAISING QUESTIONS ABOUT MUMBAI ATTACKS

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
First thing is first. Indian accent is funny. :D

What's up with the anchor? This is the second time I have seen his show. He is always yelling.
How many cups of coffee he takes before the show.

Why are the Indian celebrities on the political shows generously imposing their opinions on the rest of the public? They don't have any political depth or qualified analytical skills. Just because people know their faces does not mean that they are capable of analyzing situations of great sensitivity, as the current one. It's like making me a judge for a music competition. I like music but I can't analyze it.

Does not Jave Akhtar get paid for being a rude judge on some idiotic Indian show?

Indian channels would do anything to increase their ratings. As long as the people watch their shows to watch the popular faces, the channels don't care if the viewers are not getting quality information. For the Indian channels the medium is important not the message.

Also, at the begining Indian media made it popular that Antulay's comments were an embarrasment for all the Indian "muslims". Ever since his supporters (including Hindus) have surfaced he has become an embarrasmnet "only" for the Congress party. It seems that Indian media likes to tell the Indians how should they feel.

Largest democracy, freedom of speech. My foot.

Sher Khan

"Baghal mae churi munh mae ram ram".

Thats it! en ke baghal se jab tak churi nikal kar en ki gandi zaban na kati jae, ye esi tarha cheekhte rahengen.. ab to en be sharmon ka pol interpol ne bhi khol dia hae....